This is a Ruger SR40c. It is the best everyday carry I've ever owned

This is a Ruger SR40c. It is the best everyday carry I've ever owned.
It holds 9+1 40 cal rounds holstered and I carry an extended 15 round backup magazine in the same holster. That's 25 40 cal rounds.

Despite having this awesome amount of firepower at the ready, it's extremely light and compact. I don't feel like I'm lugging around a brick. You'd never be able to tell I was carrying it if you ran into me on the street. I LOVE the trigger. I've never shot as accurate with any other firearm. I've put 20,000 rounds through my pistol and it has never jammed. Not once. Here is a brief, one minute video demonstrating a torture test of this pistol:

>youtube.com/watch?v=dLoXxu-uUE0

I bought this weapon for $365 and it came with a 9 round magazine and TWO 15 round magazines at that price. After two months of carrying it every day, I decided to sell all of my Glocks. I realized that I just didn't need them anymore.

So Sup Forums, why are you all still throwing your money away on Glocks? They're extremely overrated and overpriced.

my holster of choice

Glocks really arent that bad of a hand gun. The only reason I dont purchase them is because of the safety. Shit like that shouldn't exsist. But yeah, i carry a sub compact ruger. Its good stuff.

>not being able to shoot bursts

I had to carry a Glock 26 gen 4 for work at a prison every day for 3 years. You get used to wearing a pistol with no safety you pay a lot of attention to your body movement and gripping. But if it came to it I'd go Glock over another but it's what I'm accustomed to

>Ruger
Pleb tier. Buy a real fucking gun, nigger.

this one is fashion trendy

Why would anyone put rhinestones on a pistol? Niggers will bling anything.

Would never have gun that looks like plastic toy.

Gun should look menacing and function as deterrent.

White people do this and it's exactly the same thing.

It's socioeconomic thing not racial one.

dead niggers bling only their teeth, especially if they died in a dark night with open mouth in front of a full moon

that gun seems trying to appeal niggers playing minecraft

>tfw not having a gf totally into guns

More like veterans that can't reintegrate into society after serving.
Ive been trying to get away from digital camo myself, but I like matching gear and having all of the left over equipment lying around makes it difficult to justify the cost of new gear.

>9 +1 40 cal rounds
So you mean 10? You do know how to do math right?
>stupid fucking degenerate wants to sound smart
>mfw doesn't realize I work in IT and am king of bullshit

You carry your pussy in that same purse too?

FNS9C is a better compact carry

i cant believe people actually shoot in places like this. must suck to live in a city.

I have heard that they are a true diamond in the rough. also have heard that only the compact models are worth buying. truth?

nogunz detected kek

That's where you're wrong, faggot. You shouldn't ever draw your gun unless you plan to use it. No responsible gun owner would ever pull his gun out and use it as "a deterrent."

>40 shorty
why are you like this

Glock 21 13+1 of .45acp

>I like matching gear
For what, airsoft games? What is requiring you to wear any of that shit at all? Do you just put it on for fun sometimes and take Snapchat pics of yourself?

I'll take my glock .40 over that plastic piece of shit any day.

Hi Mr. Nogunz, you seem to be having a tantrum. This is because you are unaware of the lingo used in the firearm community. You see, the first number signifies the number of rounds that the magazine holds. the "+1" means a round in the chamber. If he says "holds 10 rounds" it might be confused with a pistol with a 10rd magazine inserted, empty chamber.

tl'dr you are the fucktard degenerate for interjecting when you are out of your goddamn element.

Pics of your FNS9C right now or you're just a faggot nogunz trying to talk the talk.

>Not carrying a 1911

How long have you been gay?

>Glock anything
>not also a plastic piece of shit

Glockfags incoming. Go back to /k/ shill.

how are you this fudd

Not everybody has the 400lbs of lard required to conceal a 1911 you fucking nincompoop.

One of the faggiest comments I ever read

>The only reason I dont purchase them is because of the safety

i carry revolvers every day. no safety, round always chambered. what's the difference other than the glock has a trigger safety. people never realize that a revolver is "safetyless" but always expect a pistol to have multiple safety switches. i blame the 1911 for setting that precedent. not Browning, but the feds for insisting on it

Kek nice country where you can carry a weapon all the time

>400lbs of lard required to conceal a 1911

it's a 39oz handgun. trust me, it's not that hard to conceal if you even try. jesus, you people. i hear such stupidity out of Sup Forums i don't even know what's bait and what's not anymore

20000rds through a ruger? Im calling bullshit.

no shit. i shoot off my back porch. i have a 200 yard target range out in my woods. i used to live in the city and had to do the indoor range thing. not anymore

>revolver
>round always chambered
What the fuck? That phrase doesn't apply to revolvers dumbass. Do you mean the cylinder is in position to fire a round? Also, don't act like there isn't a huge difference between a striker-fired sao and a revolver. My GP100 is double action and the trigger pull is stiff as fuck, nobody is pulling that by accident. If you're carrying a single action revolver that's even safer as you need to cock the hammer yourself before firing. A Glock's `4-5lb trigger pull is much easier to actuate on accident. Fortunately the trigger safety is very reliable. I'm just pointing out how retarded you are.

i don't doubt that a Ruger would do 20,000, but that is a lot of trigger time and money

>i hear such stupidity out of Sup Forums i don't even know what's bait and what's not anymore
Oh, the irony. You have to be shitting me if you think that an average sized person can comfortably CC a 1911 without printing. I can tell by the way you're talking that you're a 17yo faggot with no experience with guns whatsoever, let alone carrying one concealed.

Pics or you're full shit.

i was pointing out the difference in thinking that people have between a revolver and a pistol. that's all. you should find something productive to do instead of just looking for an argument. i've very aware of heavy double action triggers. i'm also very aware of the glock trigger, i've got 5 of them. i stage that trigger just like i do a revolver. not everyone on Sup Forums is a moron

Needed to be said.

>Revolver
>chambered

Kek

well, you do have a point there, i'm not average size. 6'3" but also the clothes you wear make a difference also. i have a collection of "Hawaiian" style shirts that help to break up printing very well. it's all about fooling the eye.

Kill yourself with it

it's the equivalent of a round in the chamber, don't be so fucking literal that you can't see straight

The old "do something better with your time" argument is seriously the most bullshit defense on the internet. You're also on Sup Forums, replying to some retarded pistol thread on Sup Forums, not even on /k/, and you expect it to be civilized? Who's the retard now? I guess you wouldn't want to post on /k/ anyway, you clearly aren't qualified to post there and you'd get torn to shreds if you said some stupidass shit like "chambered a round in your revolver" kek.

There is no "equivalent" you fucking asshole. You can say it's fully loaded or that your hammer is cocked, but to say you have a round chambered is utter pants-on-head retardation and I hope you have a ND into your dick with said revolver.

Well my very first gun was a Glock 19. I just liked it so much I stuck with it... plus 33rd extended magazines. But I also want to get a s&w airweight .38. I had a taurus revolver.. literally broke first trip to the range. The Taurus 605. Shit. Total shit.

hang yourself civvie

Start thinking with your own head instead shaping yourself on reddit.

Police which is as official use as it can get use guns as deterrent and mean of coercion all the fucking time.

best pistol

Glock is like definition of plastic gun.

Goes with plastic car and cardboard house.

Suck my dick, bitch. Nothing screams "pog" more than some douche wearing his issued gear around town, calling people "civvie," etc. I bet you still have a high and tight and wear your dogtags everywhere (on the outside, like a necklace). Don't be such a fucking nerd and maybe you'll get people to respect you because acting like Billy Badass sure isn't working.

Not that guy, but I have one. Why is that so crazy? They're not rare or anything.

Maybe in your backwoods hick village Sheriff Sisterfucker is constantly waving his SIX SHOOTER around every chance he gets, but in a normal city nobody draws a weapon unless they are faced with immediate danger. You watch too many movies.

>bolt-action
Have fun catching 6 more rounds to the chest while you reload lmao.

Lol relax guys its only 9mil, haha kinda tickles.

>not wanting a hand cannon extention on your arm.

>FNS9C
Might as well get a XD9C

Practical as fuck. Put a fist sized hole in someone from 10ft away and set there cloths on fire at the same time.

how is this thread somehow worse than actual /k/

>REKT
I love you user but you should have said, "Nothing screams BOOTER like..."

I was gonna call him a boot because he sure is shit is acting like one, but in his original reply he implied he was a veteran so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

what kind of shotgun is this?

>Suck my dick, bitch
>acting like Billy Badass sure isn't working
teapot, kettle, yadda yadda

Hey I'm a veteran myself and went through a phase of self-importance like that. I was just lucky enough to grow out of it before I looked like too much of a small dick compensating shitlord. That and my Chief was chill.

famas obviously

I'm also a vet, 2003-2007. We all went through that phase. Still pisses me off when I see it, though.

That is a Nagant pistol am I right?

Yes, the Obrez.

>famas
Wrong, it's a Tommy gun.

Because on /k/ you have shitposters that know about guns. Here you have a bunch of nogunz faggots shitposting about guns.

no you idiot its an sr71

Lol, thinking anyone cares about anything about a gun other than "Does it shoot?"

I mean there is fags, then there are you fags, lol roflmao XD XD XD XD XD XD

It's definitely NOT a PPSH-41. Probably some type of converted Mosin.

GUUUR DUUR! UM ITS A POO POO GUN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LOL! WE SO FUNNY! WE SAID IT WAS THE WRONG THING LOL!

A-NON-E-MOOSE! NEVER FORGET! NEVER SURRENDER!

Mossberg 500

Congratulations, this is the most autistic post I've read all day.

OHHH! SEE WE DID IT! WE DEFINITELY SHOULDNT KILL OURSELVES BECAUSE WE ARE A WASTE OF LIFE!

HAHAHA! ITS A BOOM BANG POOPER! HGA!

do you feel in charge?

Thats exactly how you retards sound, and you fucking know it...

>BOOM BANG POOPER
Holy fucking shit this is what I'm calling guns from now on

I agree. Glocks are crap. I shoot Springfield XDMs and they feel amazing, have huge capacity and shoot like butter. I have a glock that was given to me by a family member and it just feels weak - like its made in China. Springfield is a little more pricey but I'm much more confident behind that trigger than a Glock.

Best part is when a pile of casings in the corner of the range catches fire lol.

Obrez

I've got a Taurus 709 and a Springfield xd, pretty good for concealment. 709 Is especially good due to it being slim (only downside is no double stacked mag)

fucking idiot get out of this thread

Those are ugly imo. The FNS9C is a lot more attractive, and its fully ambidextrous which is important to me because I am left eye dominant so I primarily shoot left handed but still alternate hands in between mags while practicing. You never know what angle youre gonna need to take up

Beretta M9.
Standard military issue since the '80's. Tried and true.

Fucking pleb tier shit plastic toys.

Be a man and get a real gun. My dl44 will instantly make your balls drop.

Fucking plebs and their shoddy plastic guns

interesting.

looking into my first gun and have a friend claiming glock is not THE best but probably the best for a first timer.

Another friend is trying to talk me into a CZ.

If you could go back and make your Ruger your first carry, would you?

Glocks are reliable, but ugly and uncomfortable. Get a real gun like a dl44

This is a real gun.