I'm a pleb, so please explain this to me:

I'm a pleb, so please explain this to me:
>what was up with the upside-down tri-force?
>was it Dean or Hank that assaulted the woman next door?
>what the hell is a cougar doing in the middle of LA getting into a motel room? Did no one see it strolling around Pasadena?
>why did Jesse turn into a bitch?
>why is Dean such a cuck?
>were Gigi, Sarah, and Ruby vampires of some sort or just cannibals?
>why did Gigi throw up Jesse's eye?
>why did Sarah eat the regurgitated eye?

Also, was anyone else underwhelmed by this movie?

Drive > Bronson > Only God Forgives > Valhalla Rising > The Neon Demon

These are the only Refn movies I've seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/pets/mountain-lion-spotted-in-arcadia-backyard/481195/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Replace Valhalla with OGF

Bump.

Is this movie out in decent quality already?

>i think the purpose of the triforce was to foreshadow her murder by the three other girls
>we don't know
>she lured it there with her perfume powers
>because she saw how pretty she was
>because we obviously need a character to identify with because Jesse is "too beautiful to be believed"
>the chick in the menstruation scene (Ruby?) seemed vampiric with the menstruation and wolf imagery, but i think it's just left ambiguous
>chien andalou lel
>because she thinks it will keep her young and pretty

Neon Demon>Bronson>Drive>Pusher>OGF>>>Valhalla Scheißing

>>what was up with the upside-down tri-force?
It's a vagina. It also symbolizes Jesse's "transformation".
>>was it Dean or Hank that assaulted the woman next door?
Dean seems likely, they were all after her beauty.
>>what the hell is a cougar doing in the middle of LA getting into a motel room? Did no one see it strolling around Pasadena?
It symbolizes upcoming chaos.
>>why did Jesse turn into a bitch?
She was always a bitch, she was just naive and didn't know her environment. Remember what her mother used to say about her? She's "dangerous".
>>why is Dean such a cuck?
He's too kind. But he's a faux idealist.
>>were Gigi, Sarah, and Ruby vampires of some sort or just cannibals?
Cannibals. It has nothing to do with vampirism.
>>why did Gigi throw up Jesse's eye?
Her beauty was artificial, she went through many surgeries. Her body rejected Jesse's natural beauty.
>>why did Sarah eat the regurgitated eye?
She needed more of Jesse's beauty.

Jesus Christ, are you retarded?

The symbol of the feminine i.e. the vagina. It could be an abstract way, during the runway scene, to show her corruption from an innocent virgin child (blue) to an aggressive adult woman (red) after tasting success. The triangle also references the Ruby-Gigi-Sarah cabal, note that it's composed of three triangles itself. My own theory is that this is in fact the titular neon demon, not Jesse or Ruby or the other characters, but being a symbolic representation of the corruption of an industry based on superficiality.

From the way it was shown it's strongly suggested to be Hank (it's implied Jesse gains some sort of prescience halfway through the movie) but it could've also been Bean. Or just could've just been some random rapist, because Hank would've had a master key and Bean doesn't seem like a guy who would rape either Jesse or a kid. Or it was the mountain lion.

>>what the hell is a cougar doing in the middle of LA getting into a motel room? Did no one see it strolling around Pasadena?
Mountain lions are found in LA more often than you think
abc7.com/pets/mountain-lion-spotted-in-arcadia-backyard/481195/

See first answer.

Well he might have raped a 13 year old, is that an indicator of cuckdom according to Sup Forums?

Jesse rejected Ruby's advances so instead of sex she became food to them.

She was a plastic whore and couldn't contain Jesse's beauty.

Apart from ingesting another part of Jesse's beauty, she seemingly did the same lunar ritual Ruby did of being in some kind of communion with the moon. Jesse said that the moon was an eye, and the moon is culturally, and possibly biologically, linked to the female menstruation cycle (the word menstruation is derived from the Latin for moon).

There has a to be a shooped "semen demon" poster right?

Symbolism is fucking cancer. Only made to cater to the 'im 16 and my intellect is fkn superior' crowd

Can't say for certain but she was eaten by 3 girls and there was a subtle witch theme undertone
My theory is still that it was one of the models under instruction from Ruby in order to make Jesse run scared to her
It's symbolic. Also not entirely unheard of
She learned to love herself. The industry is cut-throat, adapt or die. She adapted not enough too late
He's Refn's self-insert. Also, it highlighted Jesse's descent into the industry
Just cannibals. Though there were subtle allusions that they were witches, moreso in the original script
She's fake and couldn't stomach it
Jesse's flesh was seen as the key to her beauty. Same idea as eat the heart of a warrior to gain his strength. She figured the more she ate, the more beautiful she'd become

k

>what the hell is a cougar doing in the middle of LA getting into a motel room? Did no one see it strolling around Pasadena?
i assumed that was symbolic of how Sarah was hunting her, note all the stuffed predators in her house that we see after Jesse doesnt want to fuck

I got some questions too
>What the fuck was Keanu's problem?
>did he really rape a bitch?
>why was she dreaming about keanu?
>keanu?

winding-refn is very anti-hollywood and has expressed his hatred for hollywood many times. he is just symbolically expressing this by turning their judeo-masonic symbol upside down. he is a manchild, basically.

He was a pervert.
I think Dean did it.
Because he's sexually agressive and she's deeply afraid of penetration.
Yes?

>judeo-masonic symbol
The triforce is not a judeo-masonic symbol. Stop projecting your antisemitism.

pls answer

yes

IQ of 100 or less detected

i cant find it on tpb where should i look

It showed that she was the opposite of Zelda. It was a symbol that represented that she should not be saved.

rarbg

Yeah, there is