Will we ever see an Asian Bond?

Will we ever see an Asian Bond?

It'd be nice to see America do this.

>SHANGHAI, HONG KONG, EGG FU YOUNG! JACKIE CHAN IS NOW JAMES BOND!

as long as its someone full 100% asian im with you.

not some "muh 3% asian heritage" shit

why?

why not make some other character? i mean it works with jackie chan movies. some of those are better than bond movies.

>not some "muh 3% asian heritage" shit

fuck off chang

eurasians are the only good asians

To show that we can look beyond race

I think if Hollywood stopped playing it safe with movies and started choosing more up coming edgy directors and screen plays and did thing like cast an Asian as a lead or something that isn't the norm, then it would jump start the movie industry into a new era

This

Accept he wouldn't stop his mission for some vodka olive drinks or some 10/10 Europussy. Asians stick to doing their jobs and getting it done.

>eurasians are the only good asians

China, Japan and Korea are all powerhouses. Meanwhile Central Asia is a shithole.

>eurasians are the only good asians
thanks senpai

I'd love it if hollywood and the UK responded to "black lives matter" and "oscars so white".

By cutting out black main parts completely from films and replacing them with indians, east asians , latinos and arabs.

multiculturalism actually isn't so bad but the pushing of niggers is intolerable and has been for quite a long time .

>Letting chinks into your secret agencies.
This is how you get Norinco F-35s.

to show that we can do something that most people do already?

also imo asian/black/arab/etc bond reeks of tokenism

>multiculturalism actually isn't so bad

>t. Pajeet

I'm white.

agreed.

It's the future, gramps. Genetically, it is better to widen the gene pool for hybrid vigor. A race with East Asian youth genes, Jewish brains genes and African running/yuuge dick genes will be uber alles. Whites can be zoo specimens.

>can we resurrect Bruce Lee and give him a British accent?

No OP, I am afraid not.

If the actor was suave, could pull off the role well, and the studios didn't use his skin color to push their SJW narrative, I honestly wouldn't mind.

/r/asianmasculinity plz go

When you can grow that little amount of facial hair its best to just laser it all off, if you have the full outline of the beard then the stubble looks good.

I find the idea of beginning the Bond actor saga with Sean Connery's hairy-as-fuark Scotbody, and ending it with a body hair-less Asian hilarious.