Savage.

oh fug the absolute madman

omfg

Trump's banter is unreal

RARE
A
R
E

Someone should make a collection of all his most savage tweets. He's just incredible.

A FUCKING MADMAN

go away

Trump's life is real madman hours 24/7

That can't be real
Please god let this be real

He's so good at it. Personally I'm terrified of confrontation and avoid making enemies at all costs. Trump is the definition of an alpha male, he just really literally does not give a heck.

You should learn to not give a fuck. I don't.

It's real

Be careful!

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576

I wish I could be a mad lad like I used to be, getting older you'd think I'd care less.

Oh shit, that's pretty rare

Fuck mate. I suppose age does play a factor.

its real

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/262976896512442368

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/516382177798680576?lang=en

I didn't believe it either.
A
B
S
O
L
U
T
E

Madonna is really fucking terrible at her concerts.
Most of her songs are playback anyway, don't know why people would pay money for it.

t. guy who worked on building the stage at one of her concerts years ago

you have to be 14 to find this "cool"

You have to go back

Check you arm, is rotten.

immaturity, random expletives for emphasis and self unawareness are all signature traits of the redditor, friend

She's Madonna though, what Jew conspiracy made her famous? When she got successful it actually took talent.

Did you at least sneak into her costume room for a whiff of her sweaty ass gimp suit?

Americans are like children and the rest of the Anglosphere are their baby sitters.

Dude, she's like 70 or something.

I am twice 14 so I find it double cool

Dang dude

Fuggg

Where were you when America became the king of banter again?

Me? I was at home drinking brain fluid when Trump ring.

"NAFTA is ded"

"no"

>When she got successful it actually took talent.

you don't have to like her music, but she is talented and smart. she actually used to dance and sing at the same time, about the time when janet jackson and others would dance to a recorded version because it was too hard to do both simultaneously.

and her early stuff was quite varied. some pure pop along with more sophisticated songs such as "like a prayer" and others from that era.

yeah, she used raw sexuality to stay in the headlines. so what.

she was a decent actor as well, in movies like "desperately seeking susan" and "who's that girl".

it's fine to hate her, but she wasn't a phony like britney.

Nice edit.

Holy shit!

His Cher one is my favorite

Yup.

I was beginning to wonder if Madonna developed senile dementia, then I looked at the date

>see low quality post
>look at flag
>not surprised at all
A FUCKING LEAF

>see a butthurt post
>look at flag
A FUCKING BOZGOR

>you stupid ass

Hahaha.

I feel sorry for Madonna. The Blond Ambition tour was some next level MAGA.

But alas, the degenerate memes consumed her. Now she's just a steroid fueled granny still trying to hunt down BBC.

When exactly did Canadacucks over take Australians when it comes to shitposting?

Canada has always been ahead of the curve. We became meme masters around the time Trudeau began rising in his campaign, now that we have elected a Meme Prime Minister we are proud to be the top class shitposters worldwide. And we are ever so happy to see our American brothers elect their own Meme President.

God I can't wait for Trump and Trudeau to meet.

This can't be real.
Link to the fucking tweet.
Why don't people want to vote for this guy again?

Kek

It's really hard not to like him..

Consider also that madonna made a recent album called rebel heart one of the featured songs was one called illuminati..

Consider also that trump has considered newt gingrich

Consider also that newt gingrich has publicly admitted that the establishment doesn't know what to do with trump, because he's not part of the secret societies. he never went to those type of "parties" youtube.com/watch?v=q1ndVffmYHI

>maths

Just google it fagget
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/262976896512442368

Will he continue the banter as president? I hope so.

We elected a meme before you though. Good luck trying to catch up, Peru.

Fucking rekt

Perhaps he'll dial down the coarse language, but I doubt he'll actually stop bantering.

Damn, the press dinners may actually become worth watching.

Not a chance real

It is.

Holy effing shit i love him

Going to a Madonna concert in the first place is the real question here.

Sup Forums has it's own island

Pic related.
See this

poor material girl

How is a 70 year old man winning the entire Internet like this?

Consider that Newt Gingrich is a fat piece of shit who has cheated on not one, but two wives. I don't trust anyone who has cheated on their spouse, male or female.

Because the Internet has little in the way of substance, users included.

he only considered him in case you didn't get the pun of the whole thing..
He's mocking them on twitter..
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s calm down.. he knows.. to get to a point where you can do things sometimes you must make sacrifices, he also understand that a satanic power is behind the jewry elite..that make problems for jews in israel and in the west and for christianity everywhere..

Give him time he will deliver..

>14 + 14 = 28
how do you like them digits
m a d m a n

he's jonah in the whale.. jonah was a guy god was telling him.. i want you to tell the nation that it is about to be destroyed.. unless you change.. Now jonah was not the usual kind of guy.. he ran away from it.. but he was "caught up in the mouth of a fish and stayed there till he was spewed out and became different.. and he testified to nineveh (which in cuneform means house of a fish) which is also in iraq btw.. as trump has said don't go into iraq..

Jonah was not the perfect man but perfect for the task at hand.

as the west was the house of the fish.. god.. making man fishers of men..

So the Rothschilds.

Is why he keeps saying he's a messenger.. and he carries the message for you. And that it's not about him he's just a good messenger.

Didn't know babysitters received all their military protection from the children they are supervising.

Ofcourse.. he has openly come out and said things about the federal reserve..

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/701868541545295872

>Dopey Sugar

Lmao he's been doing his nickname thing for years

>satanic power
I stopped reading right there.

and yet we're the ones innovating, producing, and protecting you.

you guys are some pretty pathetic babysitters desu

Why didn't you post this in Trumpgen you silly bitch?

He's being protected most definately by something.. for him to be able to say these things and for him to even have the courage to say these things.

Someone or something is watching over trump, something that scares the living shit out of the establishment.

Your earthly marriage traditions do not apply on the Moon.

I love when he does that. its like watching a 8 year old is trying to insult people.

kek

underrated post

I dont find it "cool"

I find it rad.

What a bullshit comment.

so underrated

The truth isn't always palatable.

nor is self examination as it should be clear.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

>you stupid ass

Are you under the assumption that I exclude myself from my condemnations?

I cannot wait for him to get elected and turn his bants on world leaders and foreign countries. That is what I am excited for most in this election.

No.

>on world leaders and foreign countries.

not to mention the press and congress. if he stays true to form, it will be fucking hilarious.

nice senpai

She's the Carlos Mencia of music. Kill yourself.