IT'S HAPPENING:

IT'S HAPPENING:

FOX News turns on Trump

"it's collusion"

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@JackPosobiec/breaking-lynch-ordered-manaforts-phone-tapped-during-veselnitskaya-meeting-363824284be8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neat. Unfortunately the US law code does not agree.

Real quotes and analysis but "fake news"?

>in b4 Trumpbot spammer kills thread with grannies or asians
Asians, please.

Krauthammer has been an inside-the-beltway anti-Trump shill since the primaries last year.

>Asians, please.

Here are 4 super hot asian chicks for you. well, the one in the top left is a bit questionable.

For once, the Hammer is wrong.

Trump Jr. met with a Russian lawyer not working for the Kremlin, believing she had dirt on Hillary. Nothing came of it because she had none.

Still no evidence Russia hacked voting machines or even the DNC, and no evidence of any illegal campaign assistance or coordination between Trump's team and Moscow.

There's still nothing there.

>alt right babbies realize the GOP existed before the Democrat-funding Trump ran
kekkk

>US law code does not agree.

Fake News, Info Wars is unbiased. The MSM is about ruining this nation and hates that Trump is making it Christian and better again.

>1.99 USD has been deposited to your checking account

Still no one can say what law Jr broke.

>this didn't happen
>shillary
>okay it happened but who cares, Shillary
>okay it happened but it's not illegal
>Shillary
>evidence after evidence
>i-it didn't happen and it's not illegal
>S-shills are paying the rest of the GOP to d-do this

I'd rather be paid in WON. Now there's a leader who upkeeps his nation and is respectable.

That addresses literally nothing I've ever said. Reread my post or ask someone literate to do it for you.

>0.99 USD has been deposited to your checking account*

>* = Supplementary comments are worth 0.99 USD

Huuuurrrrr Duuuuuuuurrrrrrr ITS HAPPENING...

Goddamn you're a fucking moron, leave.

Fuckin liberals just wont give up.

it actualky did retard. do you see where the discussion was about evidence?

Let's see if you can figure out what you just did wrong with this comment.

>it didn't happen
>okay it did but...
>evidence
Be honest Sup Forumstard, you know it was exactly in line with all the triggered cocksucking you do. Do you need someone to reread the comment for you?

>it actualky
Dude, you can't even type, let alone argue. Just get off the computer.

This is how liberals argue, everyone.

Stop with the useless USD bullshit, WON is the superior nations currency.

>doesn't even know what nation uses it.
>is about to google it.
>is about to see it IS the best nation.

Did you call the Hammer a liberal and tell him to leave Sup Forums? Christ the alt right is a fucking joke, btf out of my party

Fuck off nigger lover...Get it to your moronic brain. NOTHING IS HAPPENING, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, AND ITS THIS WAY FOR ANOTHER 7yrs. QUIT CRYING. () boy

Incorrect

Generalizing will get you nowhere logically.

Logical fallacies make you automatically wrong.

Man, I hope the pee tape leaks because it's gonna send trumpsters heads spinning as they try to explain why hiring underage prostitutes is ok.

GOP used the party of morals, fiscal stewardship and national security, Now they throw in their lot with a traitorous sex pest and his low-functioning family. You can't defend this anymore.

>0.99 USD has been deposited to your checking account

No that isn't it. Let's see if you still can. I have faith in you.

>OMG SPEELING ERROR I WIN!!1
He did argue a point though that you can't refute

Worthless USD, can't spend it in Best Korea.

>everyone who triggers me online is a liberal burger
>every other countries' conservatives like me and think I'm not a snowflake retard

Hurrrr Durrrrr Trump is president, and Im still mad guys. Here lets pick on this guy for not using a comma or an apostrophe on 4 chan, that will show him...i win guys i win....You're cool bro

these guys get it. triggered millenials as a newly found 'conservative political movement' is a fucking trainwreck to watch. all can't stop sucking big government's cock

NOTHING IS HAPPENING

I'm not picking apart your grammar I'm talking about your logic. I still wanna see if you can figure out what you did wrong.

kek okay

Breaking: Lynch Ordered Manafort’s Phone Tapped During Veselnitskaya Meeting

medium.com/@JackPosobiec/breaking-lynch-ordered-manaforts-phone-tapped-during-veselnitskaya-meeting-363824284be8

He didn't say anything about grammar. Your retarded friend here did. Maybe you two should stop sucking cock and quit worshipping politicians like a bunch of underage faggots

Here is some logic for you, eat a bag of cocks.

Im not going back and reading every comment to find my fallacy, I really dont care dude. You're cool bro, you win

>Trump is making it Christian
Fucking joy. And here I thought it was just the industry buyoffs that were making science a dirty word in his administration.
Well, science that doesn't make money, that is.

fake as you.

Once again, fucking morons. Look at me sucking off politicians in all my comments, you're fucking stupid dude and this is what you retards do

lol nice reverse psychology, Jimbo.

that's what makes his statements invalid.

>the point
>
>being massively triggered
>
>(You)

I have nothing against trump but his followers are such fucking niggers they make sjws look sane

Also both groups are obese as fuck

You don't know how to talk to people

Ba hahahahahahaha!

Fake as FUCK. We've got a fucking mountain of evidence. You have fake posts.

Guess what? Not buying your fucking shit, nazi.

>posting thumbnails

But fucking hell this is going to explode on the demoshits. All the pieces are starting to come together. And people think nixon was corrupt kek.

sad. its the repeater.
repete repete repete

>is retarded
>goes to special olympics
>angry other retards are there
kek. Fucking newfags

yawn

Here comes the Trump shills afraid of free speech.

holy fuck you're 14

"Man, I really HATE that trump guy, with all of his.... um.... BIGOTED views!

And ESPECIALLY, um, his uh... RACIST HATE..."

It's all idiotic regurgitation. Get over yourselves, jesus fuck.

All of you "intellectuals" are making yourselves just look bad honestly. Nobody thinks you're some crazy smart guy on the internet with all of the answers. Nobody cares about your opinion. If the right wing was saying ANYTHING about Obama, and spewing hate like the left does to our President they would be called racists. Not even because they hate racism, but because they want to fling as much shit on the wall and hope something sticks.

>evidence
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..!!

you like pee? his golden torrent?
something like that?

K.O.

>nazi
Shitty comparison is shitty. Makes you look 10.
Not to mention anyone who fancies themselves as having a nazi-like ideology is NOT going to take this as an insult.

What a strange and desperate thing to say. You're a weird one.

>GOPers arguing amongst themselves
>YEAH WELL YOU LIBS KEEP SAYING HE'S RACIST AND THAT TRIGGERS ME
read the thread nigger