Guys

Guys
I've been hanging with this chick (we both don't want a relationship. That has been established)
We sometimes cuddle and watch movies or go to parties or just generally hang out.
She wants me to give her a massage on Sunday and I replied "what's in it for me?" And she replies "well what do you want"
Should I be just Hella forward and say like "well I want a bj" or some shit?
We haven't done anything sexual together yet other than cuddling.
Thoughts?

holy shit you're autistic op

just tell her you want her, while messaging her just start to make out you fucking retard

be straight forward you dumb fag

Be straight forward and say that?

My nig, it don't matter to shit what kind of relationship you two have. If she's gonna have the nerve to ask you to touch her body with no reward at the end, you bust outta that beta-ass cage and ask for the best god damn bj you've ever had.

don't be a beta. kill the cycle.

Good way to look at it. Keen for a sick bj on sunday.

It's ok broccoli wand, you can get sexual with her now, you both want it, trust me. I was in the exact same position and I am not even a wand.

You were in the same boat? Did it get sexual for you? Was good?

Say no and post reply

Yeah, but it's like, I'm not even broccoli, man

Bruh I have absolutely no clue what you mean. I get the ref to the meme but what do you mean? Did it get sexual?

Say no to what?

Well dunno I'm high on shrooms and alcohol

But yea, got sexual, it was nothing special and it didn't ruin the friendship either

Yeah you both sort of want it. That's why you're both testing your limits or sth

*each others limits

eggsqueeze me plz

Aight man well hopefully you've called it out right. I'm looking forward to this bj aha

>hanging with this chick
>we both don't want a relationship
Stopped reading, you beta faggot. I bet you fap thinking about her getting fucked by a giant nigger monstercock you cuck.

who touched you luv

To be honest, I can't stand her longer than an hour. She's good in small amounts otherwise yes, I would want a relationship.

Jesus christ we're fucking doomed...

Girl: come over and massage my body
>I'm horny and tired of waiting for you to make the first move.

user: uh, not unless I get something.
>I'm not getting the message that you want me to bone you, and oh by the way I'll probably be terrible at it because I'm too autistic to see what's happening right in front of me.

Girl: well what do you want?
>if he doesn't get it soon I'm going somewhere else to get it.

Okay well it didn't go like that. She sent a snap with her sleeping with her friend complaining that she wouldn't give her back tickles or some shit. I mentioned that I have incredible massages and she said "guess what you're going to be doing Sunday night"

It went EXACTLY like that, which is the point. Forget everything other than the greentext friend, and you'll see the situation for what it is.

See, if she comes right out and says "bone me", and you reject her, she probably thinks you'll tell everyone and she'll get labeled as a whore. Forget the I don't want a relationship bullshit she said. If she took the time to talk about it, she wants one eventually. If you mentioned it, she's going along with what you're saying to keep you from running away.

Just go massage this chick and dip some fingers into her no-no places. Go from there.

Yeah I guess. To be honest all I want is a fucking bj.

Don't be selfish, go get her all hot and bothered and then let her wring the cum from you the fun way

Play it cool op and get laid. Play it like you've never played it before and the most you're gonna get is blue balls and the inability to approach women in the future.

Cliff notes: when a woman invites you to touch her body, she is interested in being physical. Especially if rubbing is involved and you're not working at massage envy...

I don't know why I just feel like it's not what it sounds like. Either that or in really missing the point. I guess I just gotta just fucking go for it in the moment. I doubt she's going to refuse anything tbh

Post a pic of what she looks like. Also just play it off as a joke if she gets offended. Nothing to lose brah

This was her and me at some party fucking ages ago. Ik it looks like she's Hella into me but the music was loud af so we had to be close.