The argument:

>The argument:
"Institutional racism is bad, and whites get treated better than blacks during routine traffic stops."

>The reality:
Everybody would be treated the same, unless someone loses their shit and starts mouthing off and disrespecting the police officer. One demographic statistically does this more often than another. Just sayin'. If both people treat the situation equally and are respectful of the officer, and realize that he is just doing his job, it is 99% likely that both would be treated the same. There are always some rare exceptions and some dickheads wearing the uniform, but for the most part this is not the case.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/437651/police-killings-racial-bias-not-proven
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well so remember that as a police officer when you deal with seven out of 10 criminals being black you tend to treat other blacks somewhat differently. This really isn't racism but profiling based on past learning.

You should probably not even consider getting into their level of arguments.

>Institutional racism
Just don't even go there. Because if they had go deal with the nogs on a daily basis they wouldn't say that. especially if you're a police officer and most of the arrests or attacks are from blacks

>One demographic statistically does this more often than another.

Bumping for interest.

The left claims that "Blue Lives Matter" is a racial slur and I'm waiting for someone to come in here and defend that view.

Go outside and experience the real world and get off Sup Forums u faggot and u think if we wasnt the majority % of crime committers we wpuld be treated equally? Ur fucking delusional dude racism exist n always will cause u cucks thinl ur superior cause ur skin color

Anyways while i type this a white girl is sucking my dick haha

They are irrational and think that giving free shit away to people is the way to fix things. Whenever they say that something is a racial slur, they are just trying to shut down that viewpoint because they have no valid argument to rationally debate it with. Call it racism, and anyone who uses it a racist....problem solved.

It's illegal to disrespect and be mouthy to cops? Isn't that there jobs to deal with these people? Get a new job faggot.

Alright Jamal.... Lets go back to grammar class ok

She's probably fat as fuck with 2 kids. Gj falling on that grenade nigger. With yo broke ass lil uzi vert dreads.

No it's not illegal, but if you want the same results as other people, stop mouthing off nigger.

That's how they operate. Black culture think the person who gets the last word in, wins the argument. Just watch a few chimpout videos with this in mind, and you will discover that component in action very quickly.

It's a crime to disrespect someone who's meant to protect and serve?

I see white people disrespecting cashiers all the fucking time. Would the cashier be justified in beating the shit out of them? No.

Cops should be no different you idiot.

Why don't we just beat the shit out of you for talking shit?

Let's all just beat people who are disrespectful then.

Your point? Shouldn't cops be trained to deal with this shit? If you can't handle a nigger mouthing off get the fuck outta the kitchen

Oh no you di-ent....Oh you nasty.....trifling!

You want my respect, well you gotta earn it, or I'll slap the shit outchya.

Show me where they're getting the shit beat out of them for just talking shit.

It doesn't happen. Now put your hands on an officer, and fail to comply, you will be dealt with, and possibly brought down in self defense if you act threateningly.

Wouldn't it just be easier to be polite, and sit quietly then take your ticket, and drive calmly away? Or would you rather be a bad ass and wind up in jail?

ITT: triggered nigs

Philando Castle disproves your bullshit.

He was well mannered and told the officer about his gun. Still shot 7 times while getting his ID as he was asked to.

As noted, there are some bad examples out there, and this case is disgusting, but this certainly is not the norm.

Too bad statistics aren't on your side. Young black males are 40X more likely to be shot during routine encounters with the police than any other group.

Now tell me again how this is not racism.

dat filename xD

What statistics are those? Certainly not FBI statistics. I'm going to have to call bullshit on this. People who have looked into it say otherwise.

nationalreview.com/article/437651/police-killings-racial-bias-not-proven

>whites get treated better than blacks during routine traffic stops

Average hard-working citizens get treated better than criminal thugs during routine traffic stops

Fixed.

P.S. it has nothing to do with race, so if you read that into this, you are a racist.

>inb4 sjw shitstorm ensues.

ITT (pic very related)

>One demographic statistically does this more often than another.

Niggers gonna nig OP.

You're not wrong... But many cops in large cities grew up in de facto segregated communities, watching LA riots and shit like that on TV, listening to HRC's "super predator" statements, etc. They're primed to be much more wary of black people, which leads to black people getting shot... meanwhile white crazy old coots wielding a shot gun in a parking lot gets "talked down."