New NIN dropping soon guys, hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3sp6Hwp3nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am, it is the only thing I live for as of right now, I can't wait, NTAE was amazing.

fuck yes i'm hyped

i'll care about trent's music only after his neck reappears

but what about all of the tront memes?

What's happening here? Last year there was a NIN general a day before NTAE and Deviations dropped.
You guys liked Deviations?? He should do more deviations with the other albums

i think heroin trint memes would be better

Deviations was kinda bland, imho, the only real "new" thing were the isntrumentals , which were really good, the rest of the Fragile instrumentals was free from Itunes long time ago.

Not a fan of Tront memes, they kinda derail threads.

What do you expect it sound like guys?
What you'd like?
I hope it's something different from everything he did before

>What do you expect it sound like guys?
I expect these EPs to follow in the sound of NTAE, maybe build on top of it.
>What you'd like?
I'd like to see Trent try to make really long songs, like over eight minutes or something.
I would welcome more agression, thing which Trent gained back with NTAE.
I want to be surprised, NTAE kinda blew me away.
I do not want to hear anything samilliar to Hesitation Marks, nothing againts it, I love it, but I do not really want to go back to it.

Not if it sounds like the last EP 2bh
Would rather have more electronic shit like the YZ - HM era

I thought the sound of the latest EP was refreshing, I was getting tired of electronics with NIN especially when Hesitation Marks dropped

>What do you expect it sound like guys?
Opposite of NTAE, it will be something like Still.
>What you'd like?
NIN doing Punk rock, tracks that are short and super agressive, something like Big Man With A Gun or Branches/Bones.

Fuck I meant to reply to

Saw them on Twin Peaks, enjoyed their song a lot. Ready to hop on the hype train

Hope you gave the entirety of the EP a listen, that's where that song came from. It's pretty amazing.

Hoping for it to be consistent with NTAE so when the third ep is dropped, the three can be combined into a single coherent album.

Heroin Tront is pepe.

Actually longer songs focused on songwriting would be really nice

helo this is tront

stop

Oh I take it you prefer Michael "Trennie" Reznor to a big ol' tront then.

I thought this was the idea behidn the EP-trilogy format, Trent actually is releasing a full-fledged NIN album, but he decided to do it in this style because...

>It keeps people talking about Nine Inch Nails throughout the entire year
>It gives it a feeling of mistique, you know new EP is gonna drop and it keep on your mind.
>It keeps the fans satisfied.

I prefer tront

i am a big man

yes i am

and i have big guns

so it's kinda like what rappers do with mixtapes then

Why not go full Soundcloud and release a new track every month then?

I think it is best this way, I love how there are no leaks for any of the songs either, no singles, you get etirety of the EP with all the songs right away. Hearing NTAE without any proper build up to it was fucking amazing

he hasn't done anything worth a shit since the fragile

Hey come on

NTAE was okay

>Year Zero
>Ghosts
>Hesitation Marks
>Not The Actual Events
>All not worth a shit

They're fucking great, The Slip and With_Teeth are good, the rest is incredible.

Hesitation Marks is weak synthpop

Year Zero is clumsy political commentary with too much dull buildup between the meaty tracks

Ghosts was just forgettable

Hesitation Marks was much more than weak synthpop, it contained soem of the best Trent's work, Various Methods Of Escape, In Two.
The songs wonderfully start out simple until they build and buidl into something big with raw emotions running throughout.
Year Zero's commentatory was good, but its main punches is the concept of the entirety album itself and the catchy tunes with agression being pretty prevalantover the record. It is catchy and creepy at the same time, also has pretty good lyrical work.
Ghosts was wonderful but at times it was forgettable, but some tracks are really great.

>tfw Trent will never choke you out with those giant arms while calling you a little bitch
Why even live lads

>Trent will never walk past you and the path behind him turns into flames and as you start burning last thing you can hear is "OOOH BUUUUUUUUUURN MOTHER FUCKER"

>tfw Reznor will never take over as narrator for Thomas the Train series like Ringo, Carlin and Baldwin did to impress his legion of kids.

It feels like I been here before

Okay no

No track Trent has made since The Fragile has been "great". Not even one.

Great is stuff like Eraser, Ruiner, Happiness in Slavery, or Just Like You Imagined.

>being this much of a nostalgia "he's better on druugs' fag
youtube.com/watch?v=t3sp6Hwp3nk

Nah. Burning Bright is god tier.

>Okay no

>No track Trent has made since The Fragile has been "great". Not even one.

I can name great tracks off of my mind from new albums
>All The The Love In The World
>Sunspots
>The Line Begins To Blur
>Beside You In Time
>Right Where It Belongs
>In This Twilight
>My Violent Heart
>Zero-Sum
>Me, I'm Not
>The Great Destroyer
>Head Down
>Various Methods Of Escape
>I Would For You
>In Two
>While I'm StillHere/Black Noise
>She's Gone Away
>Burning Bright (Field on Fire)

Lights in the Sky
The Four of Us Are Dying

>That transition from Lights In The Sky to Corona Radiata

That's funny cause aside from "She's gone away" I fucking can't. And even that one's because of Twin Peaks.

Even if I certainly don't like all of his early stuff, it at least had enough punch and the right sound to keep me intrigued enough to come back to it repeatedly.

The rest of his discography went into one ear and out the other and I barely bothered replaying any of it, let alone memorizing the title of the tracks.

Except Survivalism cause it's got such a frat boy douche bro ahooga marine corps delivery that it always gets a chuckle out of me, and Starfuckers Inc cause it's decently catchy.

But user Starfuckers was on The Fragile.

You could have looked up some of those tracks up, it's a matter of few seconds, f a m

>it is the only thing I live for as of right now
wow i am glad im not you

oh, my mistake

just trying to point out that your idea of a memorable track sure as fuck isn't universal

>just trying to point out that your idea of a memorable track sure as fuck isn't universal
We spoke of great or memorable tracks?

I do not like my life

fucking hell

>He should do more deviations with the other albums
pretty sure trentanon said there was a WIth Teeth Deviations coming later this year

yeah but none of those tracks were good enough to be memorable, let alone great

To you.

Year Zero is underrated

I'm pretty hype

This is true, it needs more love, as does Hesitation Marks.