How long til a celebrity wears cum as makeup to make a statement/be edgy/seek attention? Who will it be you think?

How long til a celebrity wears cum as makeup to make a statement/be edgy/seek attention? Who will it be you think?

How long til somebody sends me celeb pics on kik to cum tribute?

Eruza1

I want to cum on Sophie Turner.

That's nice

I jerked so hard to this.

I think we'll see women wearing period blood as make up before we see them covered in cum. They'll say it "empowers women" and that "contemporary makeup products are made my a patriarchal society that only wants to make women look better to be sex objects for men, but wearing your own period blood is not only more natural and hygienic, but it helps overcome the social stigma that'd women need to wear makeup to be beautiful". I fucking hate feminism

In other words, I don't give a shit about OPs thread and instead want Sophie Turner fakes.

Maise Williams

The crazy thing is, some insane SJW would do this. I've seen people try to justify jerking off in public as natural and nothing to be ashamed of.

Your stupid fetish will never happen. Get over it.

I do requests

What's the point of pixelating the eyes when you can tell her face anyway?

Would've been better if the hands were actually correct, with the fingers facing the camera to properly emulate putting dicks to her face

Contenders are Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, Bella Thorne and Nicki Minaj