KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTu86Ll8eqk
youtube.com/watch?v=uGgRAPzDqWY
youtube.com/watch?v=6ICPtpvkgrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=95zr3F_YX9c
youtube.com/watch?v=HtJS32n6LNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ten is currently injured or something and they're probably going to shove him in the SEA group so not for a while

reminder to hydrate yourself

exactly this. SM can throw money at groups better than anyone else. They don't need some unique one of a kind act or some shit, leave that to the nugu agencies. Just produce good kpop,

In Luda We Trust

why dont we have custom images for the OP like other generals have

life is so unfair

crossposters leave

no one cares about the OP

your waifu doesn't need any embellishing other than the ones she's already gotten from dr kim

that would be boring as fuck

eh actually now that im looking it over that part doesnt look as hard hitting without the beat. but it's at about 2:15 here

youtube.com/watch?v=bTu86Ll8eqk

you always think your waifu will be there for you, until she bangs some guy 10 years her senior and causes her group to disband.

fuck you soyul you cheating whore.

kek yea and you know they're totally gonna give kai and baek the mv hairstyles at least for mcountdown, chanyeol they should just know better and always either style his hair comma style or just up completely he needs his forehead
>I hear their songs every step I take and their ads haunt me on yt and everywhere that has a screen
this sounds like an absolute nightmare im never going to korea now

soyuls are pretty good and they'll only get better

I never make it on time to make the threads otherwise we'd have oc for the topic every time

Do you think NCT is gonna make it big like EXO or BTS or whatever? I have a feeling they're gonna get fucked over. I mean everyone will start leaving at some point probably.

i hope dreamcatcher change their sound soon while keeping the mysterious concept, it was exciting at first because of the possibilities it seemed to promise rather than being mired in jpop forever
youtube.com/watch?v=uGgRAPzDqWY

crayon pop was destined to be a 1 hit wonder, they actually sucked.

he looks fine without his forehead. He's handsome so he can do whatever with his hair.

I've had red flavor in my head all day at work today

desu their discography is great, bar bar bar is one of their weaker songs

oh right, that part

i'm sure 127 will get really big, i can see them becoming one of the top boy groups years from now

ive had red flavor in my speakers all day today

they're coming aback with rockpop again

your mouth?

i have a feeling that this unit system is going to get too big for them to manage properly and it'll eventually implode until there's only one group and at that point they won't be able to make every single experimental garbage and they'll get popular.

they're experimental and hip hop, it looks like. And their group concept of expanding is also kind of new. Give the public a few years to warm to them. They have a lot of scandals though.

jaehyun is so hot I can't stand it

remove haechan

justice for our boy mark, i mean the kid's only 17 and is carrying three groups at once

word

definitely gonna become one of the top boy groups but i feel like they're gonna be bigger internationally
i heard that the boys are free to leave the group whenever they want?? idk if that's true or not

word. their FM album was one of their better then Soyul literally fucked it all.

I've only heard the TY scandals is there more?

wtf

what scandals apart from scammer's? all i've heard is the brick scam and calling this girl fat

please post more son seungwan

please dont reply to me ever again chanyeol it grosses me out

what sm does with them in the next year or so will be pretty crucial on whether or not theyll be able to get big imo, it they keep going with the unit gimmick they'll probably suffer

exo had more personality controversies at debut than i think nct did

yeah i heard about that
maybe they'll change it after they complete the trilogy with the prequel or something but i'm scared the jrock will get stale and they'll miss their chance to impress with something else

guess who?

he so does not need a forehead... anyway he looks cute but idk if I love the cotton candy hair on him
you have to come here to see exo tho we can go together ok
anyway I should sleep, it was good to catch you on here for once. have a good day unnie

word brother

is it just me or does he sound exactly like baekhyun when he sings?
haechan got into some scandals too apparently and they had to put him on break for a bit for sending cakes to sasaeng fans. Its why a shitton of his fansites went to REST

>sending cakes to sasaeng fans
goblin shota continues to perplex me

>our girls
SNSD
Red Velvet
f(x)

youtube.com/watch?v=6ICPtpvkgrQ

wtf i love apink now

i can see him becoming one of the most popular members when 127 starts to hit daebak levels

for me he reminds me more of d.o's singing voice, it's pretty deep

choashitter got btfo, now if only the arinshitter

four buttons to heaven...

lmao stay pressed grandma shitters

Post that hot boy webm

You know, that one

oh that stuff is like within the fandom though if the public doesn't care or know about it then it's nothing to worry about

>i heard that the boys are free to leave the group whenever they want
I heard the opposite actually, that they have no job security

pcy is a beast look how kaisoo gaze at him with respect

what a shame because choa is really cute and we could use more choa pictures here

How sending cakes a scandal?

girls that need to be protected against all evil in this rotten world:
umji

>now

lol

why is no one posting jaehyun already

im actually planning on getting a global package when their next tour starts up, if you're still there when that happens we should go together!
goodnight unnie come home soon

they're laughing at him

i might start

i'm going to start, seriously
please anticpate

word

Stop playing, there are no girl posters here.

is this gaypop posting on kpg a permanent thing now.
it sucks

What happened to Hansol?

yeah im not too worried overall of their shady stuff since they're young and to be honest. Taeyong's scammer past and his anxiety about it haunting him is a little endearing.
listen again
youtube.com/watch?v=95zr3F_YX9c

summer will pass by don't worry

If you have a problem with it, go make your own general
at least the male group posters actually post about the music

I swear they better fuck off soon

what kpop has read the waste land and thinks it's pretty good

the ones i've seen use the same image almost every time. it's very boring

he was in paris, pretty normal stuff, waiting to debut

there have been lots

they were always a part of kpg

i noticed an increase of not just gaypoppers but overall posters as well ever since last winter for some reason

post laboum

youtube.com/watch?v=HtJS32n6LNQ
how does mirotic compare with today's metagame?

i miss this face and that smile

we don't associate with sajaegi bitches

Laboum, Lovelyz, Apink all need to gtfo

lmao

no user...he left sm....

word

awesome photo, awesome girls

eternal
timeless
legendary
gods

>i noticed an increase of not just gaypoppers but overall posters as well ever since last winter for some reason
i think the new generation of twice, bts and those brought more new fans to kpg as well lately

only this one

it created the metagame and its still the GOAT

that booty tho