How did Polandball meme died?

Like seriously, the last good Polandball community that is on facebook was completely overrun by SJWs from Reddit and Tumblr. It already lacks 9/11, Jewcube, Reichtangle, Deus vult, remove kebab and Nazi comics instead what we get is stale comedy and a fucking community full of cucks.

by the time it got to Sup Forums it was already fucked

this.

But Polackball kikebook community wasnt like this before. Its like i've been alienated by their new culture and likes per posts drastically decreased due to their shitty comic releases recently, mostly from reddit. Its sad bcoz they denounced redditfags before

Oh I wish Germany paid Poland any money at all

it was over when it got to Sup Forums.

Pic related

rip
was a good meme. Im so sad it died.

it didnt end there.

oh god this is cancer

It's not Polandball only.
Look at any dank meme started everywhere. After a while, an original content turns into a derivative of a derivative.
Look at arrow in the knee, Rage face, etc.

How did

>costanza
>2011
>ishiggedy

die?

Oh I forgot, was that user banned from Sup Forums bcos of that?

I'm sad that it died when it was krautchan's thing. Like their really big thing too. It's like if normies took spurdo or gondola from yilauta. And I still think KC is the better site, but it's just not as ebin as it once was.

Thank god the dankest menes are safe

I spent the entirety of 2012 on KC and it was the specialest, cosiest and most ebin corner of the internet I had ever seen and it will always have a place in my heart.

I even remember the day we found that reddit fag who started up a countryball subreddit and everybody mocked him as a reddit fag. years later now that sub is gigantic and KC is dead with most Bernds suicided. RIP in pieces.

They probably all boycotted it because the current Polish government is literally nazis planning to gas all non whites. This should be a good thing though because it was only ever good on the chans.

He was an hero

it's a meme, these don't last long

If you don't mind me asking, why is Israel a cube?

Jewish physics.

Only Finnish memes can stand the test of time

google jewish physics polandball

Like every other meymey, it's pretty decent until it catches on and then retards make absurd, low grade versions of it, and then it dies out.

It's the same as with music trends, or like the video game crash.

because of autistic fucks who ruin it with their "redditball" posting

Juden Physik

>by the time it got to Sup Forums
Are you retarded, newfag? It originated on Sup Forums.

Pic related is what started it
but the original polandball started here, too.

Nah it started on Krautchan made by brits to piss off Poles

HAHAHA
LE EBIN REDDITBALL COMING THROUGH