Try it, you will like it!

Try it, you will like it!

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/government-std-rates-among-homosexuals-alarming-troubling
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gay here. You won't. The 30 or 45 mins of sex isn't worth the hassle, pain, clean up or work

So you just stick to oral sex?

Nah. It's just not for me. I mean it would be fine to be blown as long as I'm not seeing a dick anywhere but past that I'm just not attracted.

i have really bad hemorrhoids no thanks

I plan on it! Sucked my first dick recently, loved it, waiting to get fucked now.

Whiteboi's will like it

what about traps?

You will love it if you take it slow, use lots of lube and make sure you are clean down there. Having a powerful top thrusting inside you feels fantastic.

the hell you talking about? if you have any idea of what you're doing, there is no hassle, there shouldn't be any pain, nor clean up work.

wtf are you just randomly jamming dicks up your filthy butt or what you fucking noob...

I'm looking forward to it. Gotta find a guy first. But I also really want to be locked in chastity while being fucked, so that narrows it down a bit.

it's a bit like getting punched in the stomach
but, from the inside

feels really damn good afterward though
like, you got fucked, so thoroughly, you stay fucked

Locked in chastity sounds like it would be hot. I tried out laying in a sling with my feet tied up and legs spread thia last weekend and I really liked it.

I enjoy the feeling afterward knowing I just had a man inside me.

Justin bieber is loving it alright. Ill just take the 100+million minus the asshole sex

>there is no hassle, there shouldn't be any pain, nor clean up work.

>have to fast for a day or two
>enemas
>shaving
>cum dribbling out of your ass for an hour and a half

dumb shill

You should be clean shaven and cleaned out anyway.

Also how big a fucking load is your guy producing holy fuck. Are you getting fucked by a dog or something? wtf

>not sucking the cum out of his balls for the first orgasm and leaving anal for the second

you're just bad at sex user

There are way too many faggot threads for them to be anything other than an organized campaign. I'm guessing Jews since it's always Jews.

MODS WAKE UP AND BAN FAGGOT THREAD POSTERS

this. I used to jack off multiple times a day, but now a single analwank will keep me satisfied for 2-3 days

>You should be clean shaven and cleaned out anyway.

and it's still a fucking hassle to do all of that

sounds like you're the dumb one
do you even know what shill means?

Had a barebacking experience last night. I loved it.

a fucking swindler who tries to convince you to do shit

>I detect the hand of jews in this
>mods, do what I command you right now
Yeah it couldn't actually be, and bear with me while I go wayyy out on this limb here, that there are... fags... on /b, huh.

Douche your ass while showering. Apply lube generously. Let the good times commence. Shouldn't take that long to get ready

Maybe there are more of us faggots out here then you think..

I could be you neighbor, your dentist, your co worker, your boss and even your dad!

noun
a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.
a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

Idgaf if you just continue to go fuck yourself, or go to mexico and get fucked by donkeys

Barebacking is the best. Did you top or bottom?

if your diet is shit enough that you need to fast and douche to properly clean then you should be shaving regardless, how is this a hassle compared to having to spend 30 minutes trying to smear the shit out of your butt tuft

>I don't wanna take cocks in my butthole tho
>and I don't wanna read others talking about it either
>that explains why I'm hanging out in a fag thread about both
>profit???

* every time you take a shit

Oh yeah. I'm a total bottom

Have somebody from you amateur pics to fap too?? ... Probably young? 18 or 19? Because I'm also young

Me too, I love it!

Anyone like to pnp or party?

Ride that cock!

Having your top cum inside you is magical moment

Tried it with a friend, loved every minute of it.

Especially if you are on your back and wrap your arms and legs around them.. I love feeling the furious thrusting followed by their body tensing then the release.

My kind of party!

>a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

this is you

>desperately trying to get others to join your faggot cult so you'll feel justified in your belief that taking dicks in your ass and mouth isn't the most shameful and self deprecating thing a man can do

you're a shill. gtfo shill

You're obviously doing it wrong.
I've been a straight man, fucked around 100 women, and only just started having sex with a dude, and it's definitely worth it if you're not prone to intense regret after cumming.

Love those primal grunts and shakes hehe

C'mon.. you know you want to try it... your protests betray your lustful desires..

Love this!

>trying to convince people that you're not gay
>still hanging out in a gay thread
?

sorry user, there are too many fine ass bitches out there for me to waste my time having sex with men. you have fun though.

Bareback is best!

do you suddenly stop being a cum gargling faggot whenever you wander into a heterosexual thread?

is that how it works? lol

Nah man, you just don't know how to bottom. I'm 100% bottom and don't douche for fast, have not had any shit cocks in years since I adjusted my diet to bottoming.

Turns out meeting your RDA of fibre and water isn't just for bottoming, works wonders for the rest of me.

LOL... good point.. but I still bet we could get you on our team!

That instant before he finishes and buries himself to the hilt while holding you down with all his weight.

And fills you with his warm seed... i always deep kissing as this happens.

i think not, user. going balls deep in some pussy will always be superior.

i dunno about buttsex. seems gross to me. rather stick my dick in pussy. gay guys give some great head, though. best head i ever got was from a dude

And a lot more expensive... I look at that picture and I see drama and student loan debt..

lifesitenews.com/news/government-std-rates-among-homosexuals-alarming-troubling

>The government report admits, "While anyone can become infected with an STD, young people and gay and bisexual men are at greatest risk."

getting medical treatment for HIV is also expensive

And then there are the costs of palimony. 18+ years of child support when she tells you she's on the pill and isn't..

After cumming he'll just lay on top of ya for a few moments out of exhaustion :)

>alimony

only if you're foolish enough to marry

>18+ years of child support

my vasectomy only cost me 400$

And then the kiss for rocking his world!

It's really due to them knowing what they want which tends to be what you want

When you nut hands free from him pounding you and right as you're riding that wave you feel him finish and collapse on to you like a heavy blanket.

Guys give the best head!

i did! now im addicted to dick

What's the point of the cock ring?

true. i figure its because they have a dick and they know what they'd want done to theirs, so they do to yours what they would have done to theirs. definitely the best head i ever got. i get hard just thinking about it.

MOOT IS BACK!

Keeps the blood pressure in your cock up

Fuck off faggot

So like your dick stays harder?