Someone explain to me why this shitlord is allowed to make movies, aside from the fact that he's a Jew...

Someone explain to me why this shitlord is allowed to make movies, aside from the fact that he's a Jew. His garbage brings down the quality of the industry as a whole. Do people just absorb what they're told to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXNsT7-Lwsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op thinks the movie industry is much more erudite than it is a bunch of fucktard entertainment puppets

Op is wrong

ur mad that u will never be as wicked famous as donny fricken berger

He's a Jew. Dumb movies have been popular since around 1993. Celebrating stupidity.

Adam Sandler rocks, what a funny guy and he gets paid doing it.

If you wanna talk shit on Sandler how about you do it like a man mother fucker. Call me you punk bitch 2106326778

youtube.com/watch?v=sXNsT7-Lwsk

Prob his cum dumpster David Spades number

honestly he does rock

and he gets paid doing it

don't be jealous of a jewwy cuck

because jew thats why

Who is Adam Sandler?

>the fact that he's a Jew
that's it
no other reason

Because dumb white americans pay him a lot of money

Adam Sandler is not Donny Berger they are two different entities. One is jewish rich and a god. The other (Donny Berger) is WICKED FAMOUS! A GIVER! A WIZ KID! AND HE ALSO HAS A WICKED BIG SCHLONG!

Op hates Adam Sandler because he is not wicked famous or Donny Berger. So Op you should Stay mad, white boi.

stay mad white boi

get off Sup Forums and go count your shekels

DONT TALK ABOUT GOD THAT WAY

^

Who the fuck doesnt like Adam Sandler? Ive never met one of you in real life. He and Ben Stiller are pretty much universally loved

No one said his name

still making threads on Sup Forums Adam?

He was surprisingly good in Pixels and was great in Click.

His earlier movies are god tier. Happy Gilmore still makes me laugh to this day.

HappyMadison productions is his company, he's allowing himself to make movies for himself.

>people saying its just because he is a jew

Harrison Ford was also a jew but nobody talks shit about Han Solo. Its because the only thing Sandler does is act like a drooling retard and pretend it is comedy.

>talentless but well-connected Yid gets endless screen time

Welcome to our planet, friendly traveller.

Click was 10/10.
50 first dates 10/10
Big daddy 10/10
Why so much hate? Hes a great actor

His movies have grossed over 2.6 billion dollars. That puts him at one of the biggest talent draws in film history. He is right behind Brad Pitt and puts him in the company of Morgan Freeman, Tom Cruise, and Harrison Ford (but to be fair, Ford has only really done 4 movies that got him to number 1)

I think that honor belongs to Rob Schneider

>Happy Gilmore.
>Little Nicky.
>The Waterboy.
>Mr. Deeds.

I don't give a fuck, they're funny movies and I enjoy them regardless of what anyone else's opinion is.

This.
Adam Sandler movies are shit af

He creates movies without integrity, however they rake in millions from audiences around the world. Seems like a fair deal to me

Jews get carte blanche in hollywood. They can do whatever.

>implying movie audiences won't watch whatever overhyped shit is playing this weekend
Adam, is that you?

>Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, Harrison Ford, Adam Sandler
One of these things is not like the other.

Nice reaching there. A dollar is a dollar and those movie dollars arent easy to come by even for large studios these days. If people "just see whatever is overhyped this weekend" Great Wall should have given Star Wars a run for its money to a billion dollars. Instead is didnt even hit 400million and lost the studio 75 million dollars.

Tastes are subjective. The only way to really gauge a movies popularity is by pure sales. Is Big Daddy the same kind of movie as Castaway? No, but it sold dam near as many tickets world wide. Waterboy made more than twice as much money as Shawshank Redemption too