Tfw all these libcucks gets riled over net neutrality

>tfw all these libcucks gets riled over net neutrality
>tfw superior conservative men hold all the power

literally no effort whatsoever

Just sent my congressmen letter of support for getting rid of net neutrality just to piss my friend's libby gf

>tfw you make a non-partisan issue a partisan issue because of your inherent narcissism

>tfw you respond to a bait thread but you don't care because there are idiots that didn't pay attention in school who actually think like this unironically

>I hold my political beliefs entirely out of spite because I have no thoughts of my own

>I.E. nigger

They can't criticize you when you hate everybody for no reason. Smart thinking user.

s o you think it's a coincidence all of us are for net neutrality, while every single libfags are butthurt?

Stop saying dumb things first of all

So much this

dumb? you think it's dumb to not be brainwashed by the MASS media into thinking that net neutrality is not pointless? You don't think the government isn't going to turn Internt into utility and massively profiter off of it?

Wake up user. Don't be sheep.

Peak narcissism

so many cucks here today

go back to /r/politics

>gets called narcissist

>responds with narcissism

>retreats to safe space

Fucking top kek

Superior conservative men are not on Sup Forums.

>tfw narcissism is considered negative

Maybe with your libfag sentimentality, narcissm is bad, but note this, narcissm is GOOD. What's wrong with being proud of who you are, being proud of where you come from, being proud of your CULTURE, your LAND?

Libs always try to SHAME, but when you accept yourself for WHO you ARE, they can NO LONGER INSULT YOU.

Baby I was born this way

I take back what I said because I'm now afraid you're going to kill yourself since you got so upset. I apologize genuinely.

What does this have to do with having to give Comcast more money?

can't even hold your own in a fair debate lol. u want ur mommy little girl?

>I am proud of being assblasted

I'mnottheonewhodoesn'tknowwhatthewordnarcissismmeansdespitehavingtheinternetatmydisposalbutwhywouldyoueverlistentocriticismaboutyourselfyouhavesuperiornarcissisticgenesthatmakeyouperfectinnearlyeveryfacetsowhyamieventalkingtoyou

sir, you are niggerdom personified

hmmmmmmm? someone's a little sensitive ;)

>superior conservative men
>nameless, faceless telecom oligopoly

i-i'm one of you guys, right?

nice quads

I guess I'm wasting my time on here. I come from a very affluent family of Anglosaxom descent, enjoying status you bottomfeeders will never gain.

Why am I evven on this pleb website lul. Forgive me of my foolishness.

Are you Pakistani or Indian? Just curious.