Does Sam Hyde have what it takes to make it in show business?

Does Sam Hyde have what it takes to make it in show business?

>President gave a speech discrediting his "movement"

No. The show will be canned.

A dumb fanbase that can be manipulated?

Yep

It is amazing how much the younger generations worship ecelebs. You all are obsessed with them.

seems a little weird that you guys are preocupied with disliking something

you sound like soccer-moms

>its those damn kids and their rap music
>Its not my son those other kids are a bad influence and they make him do things
>the teachers are out to get billy
>ILL NEVER UNDERSTAND IT
>get me your manager heads will roll!

Sam Hyde isn't an e-celeb anymore, just a regular celeb now. Him and MDE are at least better than the obnoxious e-celebs like RLM, h3h3, and Filthy Frank.

>fuck
>not rape
And what is the downside here? I'm detecting implicit consent.

It is sort of interesting how easily offended Sup Forums is now, whereas in 2012 and earlier this place was sort of the last bastion of that classic edge that the old internet had

>You all are obsessed with them.
Yeah, I was on this television and film forum and I saw a pic of a comedian who has a show i like and I clicked on it. I need help, my mom wont quit crying and my stepdad just glares at me.

Definitely a face for radio

seriously I can't even watch MDE because he's so ugly

triggered

toughen up cupcake, dont announce when you feel raped.

t.riggered

like mortis?

stop being offended then

shh baby shh

stop getting triggered then

No mainly because he's a really bad actor, I hate to compare him to Eric Andre since its so commonplace but look at how he never fucking cracks and how Sam can't even hold it together doing simple shit like listing off silly names

Not without changing his tryhard shtick.

>he never fucking cracks
>did you hit a child?
>I dont want to talk about that
>Eric Smiles into the camera for 10 minutes

He somehow beat out that dude in the Fantastic 4 reboot as ugliest man I've seen on my television.

Has Sam even made one screw up since he started in the comedy business? He is literally this generation's King Midas of funny. Not a single slip up. What a guy haha.

>Does a Sup Forums browsing, Alex Jones watching, irl shitposting neckbeard having, race baiting loser who's probably still a virgin have what it takes to make it in show business

I wonder....

He needs to be talented first

oh no poor joe

well he made it into TV business already.

Stop posting this stupid fucking loser.

Only if you post some BoyStew.

you first

>Tells people stop posting loser
>Posts loser

DEY CALL ME ALT-RIGHT

(Parentheses)

Stop posting this fucking alt-right dumbass. Pray to your trump shrine, post more idiotic vitriol on Jewish people's tweets, and last but not least fuck off to your safe space containment board.

>Him and MDE are at least better than the obnoxious e-celebs like RLM, h3h3, and Filthy Frank.
how?

I for one think his show should be cancelled and replaced by another Daily Show reject who parrots DNC talking points to a bunch of sheltered white liberals.

>fuck off to your safe space containment board.
we prefer yours

What are you, an indie bookstore?

What exactly is so offense that people are calling this "alt right" in such a pejorative sense?

He would probably be a good writer if on screen doesn't work out. And he talks about doing some graphic work.
tldr; he can work somewhere in show business

The irony of this being the "(((Liberal)))" stance against anyone popular after there LITERALLY being Obama cult rallies the last two elections is hilarious.

Hillary gave a huge speech basically lumping trump supporters in as the "alt right". Brilliant debate tactic that created a new boogie man for the media to attack. Since terms like "racist" were losing their power, they now say that if you don't consider racist a powerful term, you are a member of a group of sweaty, basement dwelling internet trolls.

It's literally a meme tho. The kids stop saying "bling bling" once the old people start saying it. Even Milo will drop it if he's not braindead.

Posting politically incorrect internet memes is just like being one of Hitler's brown shirts. Also, Putin, racists, hate groups, Sup Forums, Alex Jones, and reverse vampires are conspiring to overthrow American democracy.

We need sam hyde and nick and charls on SNL

It would be a good idea for them to use MDE or Eric Andre. Get that internet youth demo.

Eric Andre? seriously? Eric Andre is discount Sam Hyde

You have to be a celebrity to host SNL, they don't just let any retard airing at degenerate hours on THAT stage.

>666
checked

I hate this choose sides shit. It's possible to like more than one type of comedy from more than one type of person.

Fuck Tim tho. He's played out and too preachy without enough humor to back it up anymore.

You are on Sup Forums. He is on TV. I'd say he's done just fine.

the older users on Sup Forums get the more internal revolts must be happen in order to feel mature and grown. It's why a one second joke about moonman triggers them into "THE WHOLE SHOW IS POL SEE?? SEE??" when if they were younger they would probably find some kind of solace in that joke instead of a type of 'cringe' they can't extrapolate on why it makes them feel so uncomfortable.

I don't get the following he has, can someone help me out in understanding why he's seemingly popular here?

Nobody does. Just filter the threads.

>virgin

several women and trannies posted having sex with him bro, he's way above your league

how to be Sam Hyde

>read up Sup Forums
>rant
>be racist

gain cash money and a tv show. bravo Sam

>you can run but you can't hyde
>running is a form of fast walking
>walking
>Walker

So Doug Walker's newest alter-ego sure is successful in these parts.

took me till "reverse vampires" to realize you were joking

with the oversensitivity you find these days, its hard to tell

tfw in a one-on-one fist fight I could kill every one of you

/thread

not to mention little boys spending their parents money