S/fur - the breadenning

s/fur - the breadenning

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/user/djtrance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trance, furaffinity.net/user/djtrance/

She's pretty cool, really nice and I've wanted to commission her for a little while.

Well, what a welcome to the thread. I like her a lot. If only.

Doing okay, getting a little buzzed right now. M ight have in n out for dinner

Good, I'm glad to hear that you're better.

Life has been as good as it can be

I've been up for nearly 24 hours now. So tired.

then hit the rack

Nice. She has really nice art, I look forward to seeing it. Also I should really get some art done of mine

Also have Debug Fox. He's quite wittle

Pawst your fox!
Plz

go chug some vodka, chuvak, that will put you down soon enough.

I know you do. But who knows? Maybe one day.

Sounds pretty nice.

I have a feeling I'll be up in a few hours if I do.

Don't have any. I would smoke a bowl if I could, but no weed either.

Make it a 124

You should man, I really like Tori.

I'm excited to see it. Hopefully done soon.

I hope so, her and maybe a few others I'd love to get to know.

It's no drunk waffle house, but it's good. Have you ever tried something called power to sleep before?
It's a supplement and it can help. Exercise usually can too

go for a quick jog then.
exercise is key in getting good sleep.

I'd need to abuse a lot of caffeine to do that since I have no speed or meth.

I have not. I have sleeping meds, but they don't always work for me.

I understand how you feel, but a well made car really becomes an extension of your body once you get a feel for it. Most modern ones are crash tested and do a pretty good job of buffering against the forces applied to you in an accident

this isn't mine, but it's the same model I have

Sleeping meds can mess you up man, they can work but they're also pretty bad for you.

If you can find some, it might be worth a try. I usually take one an hour and a half before I go to bed and I'm out pretty solid. It's hippie crap but for me it works, it might be worth trying as an alternative to pot or prescription stuff

You should already have enough energy reserve from all the semen you swallow

benadryl is my go-to sleeping aid
can be habit forming if you're weird like me, but it's not too terribly bad for you at low dosages

Exercise often makes me sleep worse. If I exercise, my mind doesn't want to rest. Don't ask me how because I have no idea, but I've gone for 36 hours on 3 hours of sleep and still slept only 4 that night. I'm an extremely light sleeper, so much that I often wake no apparent reason. I've just accepted that sleeping normal is absolutely impossible for me.

I suppose so. I guess I just need more experience.

Also, that's adorable.

Interesting. Thanks, I'll look into it.

I used to take benadryl PM (or rather generic advil/tylenol PM) when I was in high school. I took it regularly for probably a year and half and my kidneys are probably destroyed. It works but yeah it's habit forming. But goddamn it does work

Yeah man, just thought I might see if I could help at all

S/he's fluffier than Karon actually

Douglas seems to hir creator

Benadryl does absolutely fuckall for me. My mom tried giving me some sometimes from ages 3-13 or so, and it did nothing for me. Most things don't work for me. Not even ibuprofen or allergy medicine.

it's probably because you don't do it much. If you go for a 1/2 hour - hour long jog daily it will catch up to you within a week, trust me. Don't do it within 4 hours of bedtime though.

Okay tovarishch, this is what I think you really need to do.
You need to go backpacking for a few days. Bring good food, and hike long miles. The exercise will certainly make you tired, and sleeping outdoors will reset your circadian rhythm very quickly. No weed, no alcohol, no drugs, and no screens of anytype.

If you do this I guarantee you'll find good nights of sleep.

I think my next car is going to be a 78 four speed big block Bronco, federal model

Now you tell me, after convincing me to use them...

Nice

Nope. I used to work out 6 days a week and still slept like shit. It's fucking retarded, but that's just how it is. Nothing can help me sleep. It's all up to my own mind if I sleep or not.

Have fun finding one

Howdy bud. Hows it going?

MOAR BIG MAMA BEARS

hmm, get fukt then

I still think you should try sleeping outdoors for a week or two in a remote area.

Rough day at work, but it's the weekend so.. a little better. You?

They work man, it's just that you can only find them at hippie stores. They seriously knock me out

What's going on man?

it really isn't that bad for you as long as you keep repeated doses under 100mg or so

not really sure what chronic low doses of nsaids do, I think reducing inflammation is beneficial overall? large acute doses can definitely kill you of course

it has a paradoxical reaction in some people, can make them hyperactive instead of sedated
is probably right though, regular exercise is the most wholesome sleep aid

Oh, I'm just using the generic Unisom from Walgreens/CVS.

>MOAR BIG BEARS
[link to gfur thread if there was one]

No idea, I just know that taking an nsaid for that long can be bad for your kidneys. Regular doses, I'm not sure but it probably wasn't a good idea

Oh shit, I meant the power to sleep stuff, not the prescription or OTC stuff.

I'll try it if/when I can. But I guarantee I won't be sleeping any of those nights. I can't sleep in anything that isn't my own bed. Sleep is absolute Hell for me, which is why I won't get up from 15 hours of sleep like last night. Of course, I wake every half hour, but at least I can sleep at all.

It just doesn't do anything for me. I have no explanation for why most things don't work for me other than that I must have a retarded and extremely strong immune system.

Gotta work tonight and only have a one day weekend

generic diphenhydramine is 10 times cheaper per dose and has nearly the same effect

It's going to be a long hunt for one

exercise will only go so far though if it's being canceled out by something else you're doing. I have a feeling it may be a few things, inconsistent sleep patterns, ie circadian rhythm needs to be reset, screens before bed, and maybe a slight dependence on drugs, ie weed. I would suggest you completely cut caffeine out of your diet if you haven't.

And I think if you went on a trip you'd learn to sleep not in your bed. Trust me though, I miss my bed when I'm in the wilderness (I miss the toilet most), but there's nothing like getting sleepy the second it gets dark, it's magical. I'd bring you on a trip with me, show you the mountains, what plants to eat ;)

Ah, sorry..

Ah. I'm sure all the other drugs have done much worse to me anyway.

Is it a first-world problem if you're bummed about your checking account going from 5 digits to 4?

Thanks but don't worry about it. I've known I was gonna be doing this weeks ago

Probably

Also, I'm usually no longer tired if I lie in bed like now. I was yawning all day, and after saying fuck it and lying down an hour ago, I'm not tired and not yawning.
Yep.

Ah..

Hm, my bad then.

I dunno. I'd just say that you've dipped below what you were at.

But I do know I saw Zigsa on facebook yesterday

probably the opposite actually, with hyperinflation and all

>God damnit my checking account went up from 7 to 8 digits overnight! It's all worthless now!

But why

Shut up you.

the human body is pretty good at dealing with foreign substances in the body, what with most of the plants trying to kill us and all, evolution and such

really most 'drugs' available over the counter are absolutely safe unless large doses are taken in a short amount of time, or moderate doses are taken consistently over a course of years.

depends on how much debt you have, I suppose

meditation and breathing exercises could be helpful in lulling yourself to sleep

could also try "counting" sheep ;)