The Semitic Origins of Cuckolding

Why do chrtistkikes come to this board? They literally worship a god that kills people who refuse to be cucked.

>not understanding the difference between cucking and being cucked

this is what I would expect from people who cut their dicks off because some old enema fetishist told them to

Christ cucks have some fucked up fantasies I swear.

What the fuck is this shit?

I enjoy mocking everything you believe in too much to not come here.

All the other Yids with the cut up dicks you better run better run, faster than my oven

>worships dead kike who is the son of a god who enforces cuckoldry on penalty of death and is too weak to defeat armies with iron chariots
>thinks anyone cares about his opinion

>utilizes circular reasoning in justifying anything and everything they believe in
>thinks anyone cares about his opinion

>implying you know anything about what I believe
>being a cuck

>Implying you understand faith when you insist on looking at it through an outside viewpoint and demand it be justified through ''your'' lens.

>implying if you neither believe in God nor are a solipsist it matters

Correct me if I'm wrong but back then wasn't there some moral obligation for a leader's brother to produce an heir with his wife if the leader died without producing an heir?

I get faith

But why have faith in such a shit God. Why not have a better one? Make a better one?

I mean Jesus Christ Christianity is shit and would be complete shit if it wasn't for the exsistence of islam

>being a tripfag

>moral obligation

Aside from the kike god demanding it how is there an obligation to be a cuck?

>abandoning all defense of his nonsense views because he's far too stupid to understand what they even entail

>being a cuck
>after you're already dead
That's not how it works. If you're already dead, it's not like you can consent or withdraw consent or watch, or not watch. And you're certainly not raising another man's child.

I believe that any religion should not be taken seriously, but why is it that whenever people attack the christians, you always go for the old testament? I never saw jews getting criticised for their old testament stories - which is in fact the old testament

Why would someone want to be identified on an anonymous image board?

The fact that you can't think of a reason is pretty telling.

Don't you have bananas to attend to?

What strikes me about this passage is it is often used to say that "spilling your seed", and by extension all forms of contraception, is wrong. I only read Genesis for the first time about a month ago, and the way I read it, that wasn't the issue at all. The issue was that Onan refused to give his deceased brother an heir by copulating with his wife.

Not sure what this story has to do with cucking though.

Contraception I can sort of see since it's technically opposing God's will for you to possible conceive, but when it's applied to masturbation I don't get it since the verse is not referring to the seed-spilling but the act of not giving your wife's brother a child

God doesn't will you to fuck.

The commandment of God was for the men of Israel to take their brothers wife when he died, so that (1) she was comforted, (2) the children would have a father, (3) they were blood-related so his seed would be related to the late brother and (4) it was to give children to his late brother.

It's a good thing that was commanded. But this guy refused to take responsibility to his people, especially his sister-in-law, and any children involved.

You're always talking about niggers who run away from pregnant women, and such. So why are you being a hypocrite?

If I was single and had a widowed sister-in-law I would not mind marrying her.

There are far too many orphans around, and far too many single mothers, and far too many lonely men.

Now stop your foolish fedora nonsense.

No it's just all the reasons I can think of, are all extremely pathetic

go back to work on Iwakuni air station, I know who you are feg

Yeah, because wanting people to be able to renew conversations with you in other threads is extremely pathetic.

Brilliant, banana-boy.

>The issue was that Onan refused to give his deceased brother an heir by copulating with his wife.
>Not sure what this story has to do with cucking though.

It isn't his kid and he is going to be stuck raising it. That is the definition of a cuck.

>Powerful Philosopher 3
>3
Post the other two.

Herodotus tells of King Candaules. Having his friend Gyges gaze upon his wife one night. Didn't work out well for those two guys.

My pleasure.

>It isn't his kid and he is going to be stuck raising it
What?

>brother dies
>marry his wife
>you look after any children
>they are your family
What's the problem?

Danke

seems like you should just start your own threads, and take the trip of for threads you didn't start

y'know, the intent of the tripcode process

post the rest of that comic pls

i need it!!

I don't start my own threads.
I make that a rule.

>strip about a strawman attacking a strawman

The origin of the word is from the bird that destroys the nests of other birds. I didn't read your comic btw.

>mocking someone/satire is strawmanning
I fucking love Sup Forums. Such brilliant minds.

Blame Vatican II for ruining Catholicism and Protestants for everything else they did to the west.
Look to the east, brother.

>.If I was single and had a widowed sister-in-law I would not mind marrying her.

your sister in law looks like pic related