here

Please stop this shit before we start looking like grimes fags

>he doesn't love Claire and Hayley

Have you ever had a girlfriend?

>there will never be an active /hayley/ general on Sup Forums
Just kill me. ;_;

Yes.

both grimes and hayley are awesome, plebster

Let's not jerk off to her and instead talk about her music. Because, you know, this is a music board.

fucking faggot

Have you not learned anything from /kpop/ and Grimesfags, you fucking faggot?

i wanna shove my face up there and get a good ole whiff of what shes got going on

no i just started going on Sup Forums today and stumbled across this thread because im a huge paramore fan

B-but she's so CUUUUUUTE! :3

The problem is she's too cute to just talk about her music and also way too cute to fap to her like she's some of those Sup Forums sluts.

But since you ask, I hated Paramore while growing up, too emo for me I guess. I really enjoyed After Laughter tho and I'm kind of rediscovering their old stuff.

Also tfw no Hayley gf...

Right here bro.

no!

>ywn be back in high school with Hayley and go on a nice, cute date to the lake, holding hands, throwing some bread at the ducks while making her laugh, then go for a ride at the local roller coaster, the ferris wheel and the bumper cars, then after the sun sets and the fun ends, walk her home while eating some cotton candy and talking about music, take her to the door and after some rushed thoughts steal a kiss from her lips

What's the point of being alive

we hayleyfags are way more normal than those creeps

Post her tits

waifufags are scum. here comes grimesposting 2.0

yeah sure. you post pics with hayley all day long. those "creeps" at least discuss her music from time to time. you're the actual creeps.

>those "creeps" at least discuss her music from time to time.
no you don't. stop spreading that myth, i've browsed grimes generals out of morbid curiosity

There really is none, i fucking hate people honestly

These threads are exactly like Grimes generals but with even less music discussion and pictures.

cuckquean

beating it, eating delicious food and other simple things like that

Does anybody here even like music?

Or is it just waifufags and Beach Boys/Beatles debates

Cutest fashion icon of the 10s desu.

I know everyone says it, but it's summer man
just come back in a few weeks when it slows down

I do love music, but I also love shitposting. If you want to make a difference make your own insightful post instead of being a bitch

Grimes waifuists are honestly behaving worse. At least /kpop/ remains more so contained. I'll admit that the Hayley threads for the last couple of weeks have been quite bad when it comes to actual discussion, but typically, Paramore threads have a better balance of waifuism and genuine music discussion.

By the way, I actually like Claire's music and all and agree that she's talented, but Grimesposting sure can be a little much, to say the least.

I want to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Hayley

unlike those hayley threads, the grimesthreads are unlucky to have a big influx of haters and shitposters. right now there are lots of deleted posts and banned assholes. you are lucky so far.

I want to sing with Hayley.

It's just Sup Forums shitposting, who cares

are these Hayley threads started by the annie-poster?

acquire taste

all of their music is good