LOL

LOL

archive.is/epDzR
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/suicide-squad-and-no-mans-sky-prove-false-advertising-sells-a7218731.html

Fucking duh
>Hurr shills aren't real why would they pay marketers to hype a product right before launch

>you give me an archive link
>and you give me a real link
too many choices op

>false advertising sells
>water is wet

this is not news.

>comparing a McDonalds happy meal with a piece of dogshit with one of those tiki umbrellas sticking out of it

retards buy shit without thinking, water is wet, the sky is gay

and the earth is flat, what else is knew?

>In other news, Ghostbusters proves how important a good advertising campaign is

>Batman VS Superman
>fight was 10 minutes long

>It was an ideological fight
>the themes lashing was the real fight
>their motivations was the fight
>like uhh Batman wanting to kill Superman and Superman not doing anything until Lex kidnapped his mom
That movie fucking sucked

really makes you think

>Bat vs super
>Doomsday and Wonder Woman out of nowhere

false advertising works on the gullible, obsessed, gluttonous, or uninformed. alas, the current materialistic world has been bred as such

Yeah no shit, food companies figured this out years ago by slapping the "organic" label on practically everything.

The fact that flat-earthers are experiencing a resurgence is one of the biggest gifts to trolls ever.

Man, I hate how being genuine has become so demonized. Nowadays you have to be ironic to shield yourself from criticism.

damn this changed my life

I'm not mocking you for being genuine, I'm mocking you for thinking that you're above it all.

I'm actually not that poster m8.

>suicide squad advertises itself as a movie featuring a woman in hot pants hitting stuff with a bat and music
>movie features a woman in hot pants hitting stuff with a bat and has a lot of music

will Nu-Males ever stop being Salty about Suicide Squad doing better than Girlbusters??? I mean just let it go

All me famalama ding dongs

This is false

Oh

I thought the "BvS was too deep for people" was just a meme, huh.

(You)
yea :)

This. I have no fucking idea what the fuck was advertised about this movie that wasn't given. More Joker or something?

I don't think Suicide Squad suffered from particularly false advertising, just very poor editing.

I'd say Joker, yeah.

At least Steam offered refunds for NMS.

I'll watch it again and maybe the hidden complexities of the pivotal Martha scene will reveal themselves

maybe, i'd recommend reading up on batman beforehand though

I've got to be honest. I didn't think that was a very good episode of the X-files.

NO WAY! So the trillions spent every year on ads for tv, internet, radio, newspapers and others were useful?
I'm shocked.

What the fuck is people's problem with NMS? All Sean ever "promised" was a feel of exploration in a big galaxy, and they delivered that.

Who the fuck is Sean?

You can see the curvature of the Earth, though.

Go to the ocean on a clear day where you can see for miles, grab a telescope, and watch a ship leave port. Does it stay level with the ground forever and ever? No. It gradually disappears under the horizon.

Contrary to what they taught you in middle school, the theory of a flat Earth was not popular during the colonial period. People had known since they started using boats that could cross large bodies of water that the Earth was not flat.