She died... she's fucking dead

she died... she's fucking dead

the only person who was willing to give me a chance, but I was too much of a fucking coward to talk to is dead

i could've saved her, if i had just made one decision, she could've been alive right now and with me

i feel so lost, god is trying to kill me

i can't stop crying, of all the people it had to be you, please come back.

I don't even have anyone to talk to, that's the only reason I'm here really

someone please tell me what to do

What happened, user?

Lol

Id try to help, but seeing as i am myself in a similar situation, i think the best option is to kill yourself, which is what i will do

What happened OP?
seems like b8 but I'm curious

Likely b8 but I'll bite. What happened OP

Green text

it's not bait, i'd never bait, i'm not looking for that attention

i just need help

Listen to 'Gloomy Sunday' by Billie Holiday. it's on YouTube. it will cheer you up.

again, not bait
there isn't even that much to give, it was just a couple of indirects and fb likes hinting for me to do something for her but I couldnt

Talk you piece of filth, talk

You know what to do m8.
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└████▄└└└└└└└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└██████▄└└└└└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└▄█████████▄└└└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└█████████████▄└└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└▄█████████████████▄└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└▄███████████████████
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└███████████████████▄
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└████████████████████└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└█████████████████████└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└▄████████████████████└└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└███▄└████████████████▄└└
└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└███▄└└▄█████████████▄└└└└
└└└└└▄████└└█└▄███▄└└└▄████████████└└└└└└
└└└└▄████████████▄└└└└└███████████└└└└└└└
└└└▄████████████▄└└└└└└▄███████████▄└└└└└
└└▄████████████└└└└└└└└└▄███████████▄└└└└
└└████████████└└└└└└└└└└└█████████████└└└
└▄████▄▄▄▄└└▄└└└└└└└└└▄▄███████████████└└
└▄████└└└└└└└└└└└└└└└▄██████████████████└
└▄████└└└└└└└└└└└└└└▄███████████████████▄
└█████└└└└└└└└└└└└▄██████████████████████
└█████└└└└└└└└└└└████████████████████████
└█████└└└└└└└└└▄█████████████████████████
└█████└└└└└└└▄███████████████████████████
└█████└└└└▄▄█████████████████████████████
└██████▄█████████████████████████████████
▄████████████████████████████████████████
└████████████████████████████████████████
└████████████████████████████████████████

Let it out OP

No one here is going to tell you something special to make the pain go away. Whoever she was however close or distant you were to her, beating yourself up is not going to bring her back.

All you can do is make sure in the future you let someone know when they're special to you. Even if they kick sand back in your face, that short pain of rejection is nothing compared to the agony of regret after someone's passed away.

All you can do is go on user. Find a hobby and set small goals for yourself. Try to realize we are all lucky to even be alive in this very instance.

Live for her, make so much good out of your life to make it better. Do good deeds, smile, love, spend everyday living for her.

Best of luck user, I hope for you.

checked

Listen to the get digits guy op

i'll say what I can i guess.. not gonna greentext though

so it may sound completely unrelated at first but it's one of the reasons why I couldn't make the first move

it started with my teacher, it was during a time where I was so incredibly lonely and she insulted me one time, so I figured i'd disrespect her by implying i want to fuck her, little did I know, she went with it. so on the exam day, everyone finished and we were all alone, I fucking choked and we talked for half an hour, I was clearly heartbroken and asked if i'd ever see her again, and she said next year, so the waiting starts..

during this time this other girl in my highschool who I really liked started giving hints that she wanted to talk to me, making fb posts and liking some of mine (which stuck out like a sore thumb because NOBODY likes my posts)

I never wanted to cheat on her with my teacher tho so I wanted to wait until next year before doing anything, that and I'm a fucking jobless loser so I didn't want to disappoint her either

after a while she starts posting less and less, no implication that she was going to die or anything (i still don't know how she died) and next thing you know...

I feel so fucking horrible, idk what to do with myself, and I don't want to kill myself either

i love you.. i'll try my best and i'll do it for her

i'm such a mess idk where to start

did she kill herself? and why would you fuck ur teacher dude, isnt an age gap a problem to you?

ik, I'm a fucking piece of shit and all that, please don't hate me or think this is bait, i'm literally in such a vulnerable place right now

i've never felt more worthless in my life

idk how she died yet, but I'm really hoping to find out soon

but as for age gap, I'm 19 nd she's 29, 10 years isn't that bad right?

at least visit her funerals or bring some flowers on her place, cry it out, at least give her some attention after she is dead

I assume you never had a hot English teacher, or you were never a horny teenager

very different stages in life, OP. But yes, that age gap could have worked with the right relationship.

Id kill myself in your place OP

>visit her funeral
>fuck her dead body

fuck fuck you have no idea how badly I want to die..

but there's more that I didn't say, but i'm too afraid to say it here, even under anonymous.

i'd feel more comfortable with a therapist

you forget how mortifying that could be to other family members

my uncle's secret gay lover showed up at his funeral uninvited and cried like a bitch and afterwards everyone felt awkward and betrayed.

say it dude, since youve already gone that far

this stems deep into my head though, stuff that relates to the entire operation of the universe, they may seem like common theories but in my head, it all feels so real

Hey, we can meet up and do it together, it will help when you do it with someone else

People are retarded

do you think god hates you so much so he had to finish her off so you could feel yourself miserable?

That makes sense actually, that would be the perfect punishment

that actually is the reason I think she died

I said to myself that he wants me to take my own life

I want to taste human meat, can i eat you after you kill yourself ? Or i can cut you up with a chainsaw if you want

go to a morgue

eat yourself faggot

i love you too.

Mistakes is part of the human experience, we all falter in life, I know I have.

It isn't easy to do, but once you recover, after the grieving, you can turn yourself around. I believe in you user.

then GO

for christ's sake find a social worker or a grief counselor. Look up a hospice organization--I'm 99% sure there's someone there who can either refer you to a grief counselor or they will have someone on site (more than likely this is the case) who might see you

death is faced by us all. do you really think you're the only one who's had to deal with loss that eats away your entire existence?

My dad offed himself. The day I got the call from my stepmom I wanted to die too. You wanna know a secret? I'm tearing up typing this because it still feels like a god damn knife in my chest thinking about it. But you can't go through that alone. You have to be able to talk to someone free of judgment who can help you cope with the long road of recovery you have ahead. You have to make purpose out of this tragedy, you have to pick yourself up and no one else can do it for you, but what others can do is be there to support you. Or, if nothing else, at least point you in the right direction to find support.

My dad's suicide taught me how even a justifiable suicide (severe health issues) can destroy those around you. I've taken this to mean I should help people who have no recovery. I've shared my story with people in the real world to, if nothing else, show I empathize with them.

Share your story OP, as you can. Learn from it. You can become strong in her memory.

Dude, whatever is on your mind, take that to consideration. I once thought the same way, that i'm hated by everyone, including whoever is in the heavens. But in reality, it's just universe playing dice. Universe doesn't care, it takes what the dice showed. Take no offense, universe is random as fuck

Freestyler
Rock the microphone
Straight from the top of my dome

Freestyler
Rock the microphone
Carry on with the freestyler

I got to throw on and go on
You know I got to flow on
Selectors on ya, radio play us
'Cause we're friendly for ozone
But that's not all so hold on tight
As I rock the mic right
Oh, excuse me, pardon
As I synchronise with the analysed
Upcomin' vibes, the session
Let there be a lesson, question
You carry protection
Or will your heart go on
Like Celine Dion
Karma Chameleon

Yeah, straight from the top of my dome
As I rock, rock, rock, rock, rock the microphone
As I rock, rock, rock, rock, rock the microphone.

Well my dice rolled in such a way that i met the love of my life and lost her now, just to see what i will never have again and to have to live with being alone

>the love of my life
>i will never have again
>have to live with being alone
How would she feel if she knew her passing made you feel this way? Would she want you to live alone? Do you honor her by forcing yourself to be alone forever?

Theory of probabilities says if something has even a lowest chance of happening, it will happen. It cant be all bad, it doesnt work it this way. Just hold on, even though most of our lives make up to 90% of pain and suffering, it really takes the courage for those 10 percents of joy and happiness. Dont suicide, its like a ragequit

Im not the OP, mine didnt die. But to answer you, she wouldnt care, i bet she would help me to suicide
I mean, there is a chance we get together several years later, but is it really worth it to spend all that time just waiting for something random ?

that guy isn't OP, I am

and the dice definitely have rolled against me I'd say.

it does feel the same way as he described it though

Yes, i fell like we are on the same ship, you just have it worse. Depending on how you look at it

feed the horrible feelings as much as possible put all your energy into feeling as miserable as possible. Go into that downward spiral and follow it to its end im sure theres something great at the end of it

guys, i'll tell you what i didn't want to say at first because it's so fucking out of the ordinary that it can't just be random..

one night I recalled bargaining my soul just for a chance to be with my teacher, i wasn't serious or anything but the same night it happened and I choked, I found myself walking down the street crying for satan to leave me alone, and then I felt something staring at me, I looked and it was just a ditch that faded into blackness, I thought about walking inside to see what would happen but I ended up speed walking of shock. I didn't even remember bargaining it at the time, but a few hours after that spiritual experience, i couldn't help but wonder why he was in my life to begin with, it was then where it hit me again, that night when i was half asleep

I kind of like being sad, and always make it worse, even though it nearly made me suicide already a few times. But now from a rational perspective i think i will at the end of the next month

ever since i've been feeling like he's mocking me through the universe, the words of other people, music, TV, and so on..

but now he's taking the lives of people who I really fucking cared about, and now I feel so FUCKING hopeless

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE THE POWER OF THE UNIVERSE WANTING YOU DEAD? IT'S SCARY

Im kind of confused on who is who, can you sum up the whole story ?

Bump

I only mentioned two people, myself not included
my teacher and the girl I really liked

and a literal demon

you will forever burn in the tar pits of hell.

Ah i see, i guess i misread it at first.
-the suicidal guy

hell isn't real you fucking idiot

I just won't be reincarnated, i'll be trapped in endless whiteness outside the universe

Could the OP please give a signature so i can actually know who is who? thanks
-The suicidal guy bitch

Reminds me of fran bow. Op play it, the story drives from a girl thinking that the non existent devil wants her dead. But she was schizophrenic, and you?
dont think about it this way, its the dice, you cant blame them

alright, i'll just put "-op" at the bottom, if the thread doesn't die that is

-OP

thanks, i'll give it a look

-OP

My ex was schizophrenic, i actually kinda miss her. I dumped her after a week because i thought she is cheating. God was i dumb. But if i didnt dumb her i wouldnt meet the love of my life.
-the suicide bitch

*dump her not dumb her

another scary part is.. she had a sleeve tat and a cross on one of her fingers that was flipped upside down in one of her pictures

she also drew this

-OP

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Teachers cant draw that good
-suicide bitch

Dude, don't be afraid. Tbh, if you want to die, you can't loose much more for letting it go on Sup Forums.

not my teacher, the girl who died while I was waiting for my teacher drew this

-OP

In that case it makes sense
-suicide bitch
ps:fucking captcha gives me 6 tests in a row, the thread ends before i can respond

Kill yoursef it's the only thing you can do

Chill, go to a priest a therapist and talk to someone offline

that was movie....

Death at a Funeral.

Should i sleep ? Im awake for 38 hours now, thanks to Sup Forums keeping me up at night instead of sleeping
-suicide bitch

Wait, cant you just fuck the teacher and be happy ?
-kill me already

that depends if she comes back... i'll feel a lot better if she does, but if she doesn't.. fuck i might just end it

but i really fucking cared about this girl, i can't fucking believe she's dead and i need to know how, i fucking hope it wasn't suicide, I really do

-OP

Now i wonder what is worse, the love of your life eventually wanting to kill you (and i mean literally, no jokes here, we had plans on torturing people) or love of your life suiciding
-suicide bitch

>melodramatic online teens: THE THREAD

/thread

love of your life is pretty bad

at least we never had any actual emotional connection, but if we did... i'm pretty sure she'd still be alive

idk if it was suicide though, it feels like it was but i can't imagine her killing herself, it fucking pains me

then get the fuck out cunt nobody wants you

No she was fucking perfect, its just that the relationship is falling apart and it will end at the end of the next month. Well except her saying that she will gladly kill me if we break up

Can somebody make me a summary of this thread please?

One guys friend he liked died and he blames himself.

I am getting depressed about loosing the love of my life
Easy as that
-suicide guy

Don't do ANYTHING with lasting consequences for the next 7 days! Nothing!

If satan is still looking for you, seek a therapist immediately. It's time for drugs. The legal ones.

Scitzophrenia (?) hits people your age, out of the fucking blue. That's one of the reasons it sucks so bad.