What's the age of consent in your country? Do you agree with it?

What's the age of consent in your country? Do you agree with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

smart.gov/pdfs/RecidivismofAdultSexualOffenders.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that even legal

it's a doll

Dumbassery denoted by dubs

>What's the age of consent in your country?

>Do you agree with it?

yeah, help's keep the population in check

two digits

Seems about right to me.

If your under 18 it's 16.
If your 18 or older it's 18.
It used to be 19 for anal but they lowed it to 18 because the gays bitched about it.
No because that's retarded

18... months

16 she felt sooooooo tight

14 last time I checked but you have to be at most 5 years over her age otherwise is considered rape or some bullshit. in some states of Mexico there is the rumor that some parents let you have sex with their underage daughters if you bought them a 24 pack of beer. some even trade them for cows or sheeps.
viva mexico!!

18 with a 2 year difference exception

no, any AoC over 16 is retarded and initializes people who should be adults

Floridastan here
Nope. Don't like it.

Was in Pennsyltopia where it was 16. Loved it.

Are u retarded amigo?

Only problem is no one likes mexican girls amigo

No, it's too old

16, I think. No. 13 should be the age of consent.

Personally, I don't give a flying fuck.

18 and i dont like it , have urging fantasies of fucking 12 year olds or younger , the idea of how tight that pussy would be makes me crazy , too bad havent got the chance , but if i do no regrets what so ever .

Big afternoon plans?

I totaly admit my pedophilic desires , most of my friends notice it about me and joke about it

are you sure it's a doll

and where do you get it from

Nah , havent done it yet , but you never know what the future may hold . Maybe an arrangement like this one , abandoned kidos where i can keep her in my house or something till im done with her .

Kek

>monitor the user. He could be risk.

12 year olds nowadays are horny as fuck. The amount of times i see girls that age group walking around with shorts just shy of their butt cheeks and shirts showing their tummies is shocking.

I think the rate of recidivism among pedophiles proves that throwing people in jail for smooching adolescents just isn't a deterrent.

>The researchers reported that 5.1 percent of the child molesters in the study were rearrested for a new sex crime within 3 years of their release
>smart.gov/pdfs/RecidivismofAdultSexualOffenders.pdf

It might be about time you take a seat, sir.

That literally proves what I was saying.

As long as she is double digits old you are fine. If prego just get married and all good

this is why they should get life without parole as the minimum sentence. the maximum should be death

I was making an observation. If girls 20+ are walking around the same way i always look. Now underage girls are doing it.

>just outside the margin of error
>omg, recidivism is so high we should just kill all kiddie fuckers
hell, why don't we just have the death penalty for all crimes on the off chance that one in twenty will commit a similar crime again

and the 5% rate doesn't take into account that many of those people are having sex that is all but legally consensual with a physically mature human

its a WM 140 A-cup

Nice! Story?

New Zealand

AoC is 16

A 16yo can legally have sex with anyone of any age over 16 here.

MFW I'm 33, still look like a 21yo, and had sex with a 16yo cousin of my ex girlfriend last year.

Never got caught, took that virginity.

So good, love it.

>Never got caught, took that virginity.
>A 16yo can legally have sex with anyone of any age over 16 here.

Inconsistency motherfucker do you speak it?

That is why it must be legalized. No law, no crime.

Didn't get caught by the "then" girlfriend that is now an ex.

Jeeze, does everything have to be spoon fed to you?

Where tf u live

i likes ya, and i want ya

England

12, Philippines but they are immature, I don't agree 18+ is better

It should be 21

Is it cause of the sluttiness dress you find them attractice?

The form of a girl that age doesn't attract me. But the fact that they willingly dress in such revealing clothes does.

Why. 21 is a random number. Females are done maturing at 18

>Females are done maturing at 14-16
FTFY

well fuck, just checked. my retarded sex-ed teacher trying to fuck with our minds

Sexually maturing, yes. Some internal organs, including the brain, develop even into the 20s.