What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poe and Finn don't stay together when they crash on Jakku.

Nearly everything

rey was the pits

Too similar to IV without any of the magic

>2 billion worldwide
>92% on RT
>triggered prequel kiddies and Sup Forums contrarians

Literally nothing

Name something memorable about it?

the nuclear asshurt it causes on Sup Forums

Too many niggers.

oy u thnk ur funny cunt
uos a cheeky mate il give ya that
you avin a giggle
ill ook you in the gabba, swear on me mum

not very memorable and just a bunch of action scenes

basically typical JJ

I still haven't watched it, all the shitposting from people like put me off being associated with suck spergs.

That and it looked like paint by numbers JewJew Abrams fair.

The only one of his movies I remember enjoying was super 8.

its literally copy paste episode 4, this entire movie is literally fan pandering, and goddamn mary sue main lead who thinks acting is opening her eyes wide and having her mouth agape, seriously, every goddamn scene she makes the same god damn face

The main character.

Kylo not raping Rey during the interrogation.

>weak score
>paced way too fast
aside from that nothing
oh and not really explaining shit just throwing us into the action

Rude.

>NIGGER JEDI
>scrawny /fa/ggot tier little jew with a cross shaped lightsaber villain
>ugly little jewess wymyn stronk jedi mc
>BLACKED tier agenda romance

>Rey will never step on your balls with her sweaty feet after a workout and call you a pathetic slut

Were it ewok and droid adventures it would
have done the same you retarded ass. It was only the most looked forward to sequel OF ALL TIME.

The movie we got was dog shit.

Poe and Finn should have been one character; either a defect or a Rebel pilot. Either was his character would have followed Finn's path up until they needed a pilot to navigate the Starlord since their data was incomplete.

Rey should have been strongly hinted at being force sensitive since the beginning. Show her moving small things with great effort, but not know how or why she can do it.

Han or Leia should not have been in the movie. Not both, one of the other.

No lightsaber fight at the end would have been better than the garbage we did get.

The cluelessness of FIN was something I liked about his character, but having both Rey and FIN being clueless is fucking annoying.

This alone was worth full admission.

Starkiller Base.

If Starkiller Base had been rewritten as something entirely different, or even removed from the movie completely, the film would have been at least 5 times better.

Its the one factor of the movie that pushes it into its ANH ripoff territory. Its also the most plothole ridden piece of the entire saga.

Besides Starkiller, I think the movie was pretty solid. I expect 8 and 9 to be better

>Rey will never come home from a long day of scavenging to you tied up by jury rigged ship parts and vent her frustration of a quarter portion day's worth of work by sitting on your face and making you stroke her sweaty asshole with your tongue while she eats magic space bread and tries to forget about the day.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to wake up in the morning.

The fact that Rey didnt kick me in my balls and take my money and shit in my mouth

The real tragedy here is Rey not meeting prime Luke.

Twink Luke and Rey Adventures Variety Hour!

Every Sunday at 9:00/ 8:00 central

Why would you want shit in your mouth?

How they could have fixed StarKiller:

>Make it half the size of Death Star 1
Not everything has to be ANH 2.0. Bigger isn't always better, and having just a cooler, bigger, and deadlier death star practically invalidates the intimidation of the Death Star in ANH. On top of that, The First Order should have had nowhere near enough funds to build something so large. They are only a fractured remnant of the Empire after all.
>Turn it into a military base instead of a super weapon.
Same reason as above, the damn thing being able to destroy 5 planets at once is just pissing all over how cool the Death Star was. Instead of destroying the planets being destroyed, there should have been a montage of New Republic leaders being assassinated or something similar. The might of the First Order could have been conveyed in a much more subtle way. They didn't need to destroy an entire solar system just to show the viewer how cool they are. Especially since we have NO attachment to the planets at all. It doesn't even need to be a military base, it could have been a weapons factory or really anything. As long as it was a clear indication of the First Orders power, and something that the Resistance needed to destroy.
>>trench run
get rid of that shit. I know it was played subtly, and you would have missed it if you blinked during the scene, but we really didn't need them to destroy the thing practically the same way as before.

>Rey developing the urge to protect Luke

Does time travel exist in Star Wars?

Its a patrician fetish, you wouldnt understand

Fanboy gets to finally direct and shows how unqualified he is.

finn should of been white
too much mary sue
not enough poe

I watched it in theatres and honestly don't remember any of the plot. It was so generic. I do remember all the evil patrician British empire folk. Like why we're all the bad guys British? How did that evolve in space?

JJ wasn't a good fit.

ruins the OT by not really beating the empire cant wait for jewsney to ruin han in his own deadpool movie

It ended up being good so prequelfags who were hoping it'd be shit so the prequels looked better by comparison got BTFO.

Must be German

The film was too focused on mimicking and relying on the greatness of the original, instead creating it's own story that maintains the aesthetic of the O3

The new characters got shafted to accomadate fan favorites. I mean the real emotional core of the film wasn't Rey, Finn, or Poe, it was Han, Leia and their son. Yes Kylo Ren is a new character but everything interesting about him relies on fan's love of his parents from the original trilogy.

>Original Trilogy Han just shooped in
Why would you ruin your fan poster with that when evidently the dude painted the rest?

Starkiller Base.

Leia hugged Rey instead of Chewy.
God, Poe surviving the crash and randomly going back to Resistance base was such bullshit.

They should've ripped off Kagemusha instead of Hidden Fortress again.

No ambition. Nothing to say or show the audience. No reason to exist other than to make money. No creativity behind it in the least. It's was skilfully assembled nothing.

The Prequels. Wouldn't have had to take the safe rehash storyline route if there wasn't that pile of shit to overcome in the eyes of the fans. Had Abrams done something new with the story, odds are that it would have ended there because fans would have lumped it in with the Prequels.

>Rey will never use your mouth as her own personal toilet every night after a long day of scavenging in the desert

youtube.com/watch?v=sg29Sa6QFes

For me, TFA was more "Sci-Fi Action Popcorn Movie" than "Star Wars movie."

Even with the prequels, Star Wars had a certain "feel" with its cinematography. I never went to film school so I can't say what it all is, but the angle shots, the dialogue, how the characters interacted with each other, etc., didn't feel like Star Wars.

Also, for a movie that emphasizes how much it was gonna cater to 70's and 80's kids with its practical effects and NO CGI, there was a lot of CGI in this movie. Not that I give a fuck in the least, but I'm surprised that nobody else mentioned this.

So many fanboys desperate to love this movie, 90% of them think its the greatest thing ever.

>it made money so that means it's good

kys

Never promised no CGI. And at least it wasn't like the last two films which were mostly actors walking in front of green screens.

Suffered from something the prequels did as well, it had a completely different feel to the original trilogy. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this or if it's something only I'm getting, whatever the case it hurt my enjoyment of the movie. Rey developed far too quickly as a character for me to suspend disbelief, she progressed in one movie more quickly than Luke did in three, and he had the guidance of two of the greatest Jedi masters. She's also bestowed with exceptional piloting skills even though the movie gives no prior indication that she would even understand how to fly anything more complex than a single person speeder, much less a highly customized starship several hundred years out of date and in a state of disrepair. Poe and Finn work together well but that's thrown out for the vast majority of the movie even though it would have been significantly more interesting to see the interactions between two normal people and the workings of the Republic/Alliance as opposed to the completely predictable "light side novice realizes their powers while dark side apprentice struggles with emotional conflict" story that's been played out in multiple other official Star Wars movies as well as EU stories. Starkiller is yet ANOTHER death star but biggerer and badderer, which is boring and uninspired, it's destroyed by blasting an obvious weak point which is also boring and uninspired, and the heroes have to infiltrate something related to it to shut down a shield generator which is again, boring and fucking uninspired.

If it was so bad, then it wouldn't have made money :^)

Not much character development. I hated that Rey was just good at everything despite having no training.

rey was so two dimensional. she never fucks up once. you can't have an infallible protagonist, its just boring

its not a Sup Forums thread til someone gets accused of racism by some oversensitive tumblrina responding with "ironic" racism

kek

I don't understand this poster. Why is Han young?