How do I stay awake for absurd amounts of time without caffeine?

How do I stay awake for absurd amounts of time without caffeine?

willpower

Meth, enjoy your new addiction.

/thread

>meth
>cocaine

anus butt

eyy checkem

If you can stay up for 72 hours straight I'll get a tattoo of the first picture with dubs on my ass with this comment as a caption.

Document it OP. I will deliver

This

Well not really. There is a point where your physiology gives up and you just faint. It gets to the point where your conscious mind loses to your anatomy.

This is how

Absurd amounts of cocaine
Absurd amounts of adderal
Absurd amounts of masturbation

if he doesn't want to use caffeine why the fuck would he use drugs?

Meth is best but you could get good results with cocaine.

OP here, I've tried all the energy drinks, I can down 4 red bulls in one sitting, I'm looking for something new

energy drinks give you a short boost then a big crash afterwards,
you need something to stimulate the brain with adrenaline by keeping active.
Everyone is different so cocaine could have the opposite effect and after 6 hours
just send you straight to sleep.

Refer to the image you posted.

Not op but share same goal .
Been researching recently on nuvigil drug (armodafinil) but its not available in my country , went to doc to get sum prescription for attleast something but nothing that effective ..
Maybe someone has any idea how to get it ? Like online ordering shit

Stop wasting your life playing video games

cocaine

fatal familial insomnia.
eventually, literally cannot sleep

eat a shit ton of laxatives so you're up all night shitting yourself

Movement, focus, stimulation. Quietly reading a book will make you pass out easily. Playing a game or listening to loud music will make it much easier to stay awake. Athletics and stress will make it even easier. Your biggest hurdle is honestly mental stability, long term sleep deprivation will, at a certain point, just flat out overload your brain and make you unavoidably delusional and dysfunctional. Full mental breakdown would probably take a week or two without sleep though, anything over 72 hours will just severely inhibit your decision making.

Diet Pills. Which are basically legal speed

Nootropics