Come home white man

Daily reminder that the white man belongs north of the Arctic Circle.

The cold breezes of the Arctic are calling you home, embrace the snow and ice.

>this is what white people actually believe

What the fuck are those women doing to the fat guy? Left panel top right.

Fuck off Finnland

>not living in a cold, rainy environment

Maximum comfy

Reminder that finland is the best country in the world

Nip is right, the white man belongs above the tropic of cancer and below the artic circle. This is conveniently most of the land in the world.

Stop reminding me.

They're trying to help him up.

The islands are beautiful

fuck off

polarniggers are always mentally ill, no exception

>cold coutries
>literally no fun allowed
>be productive
>alternatively suicide

eh, no thanks

>not living in a cold, rainy environment but have a heated conservatory balcony with tropical plants which make it humid but not so humid it ruins your computer

Should we create a country in Antarctica?

>pay all that energy to sandniggers

good goy
work in the snow all year so you can come here 1 week to spend all your hard earned shekelz

but slavs live around there yuck

right is comfy as fuck

She looks like a white eskimo girl to me

tfw Eskimos have the highest native IQ in all of the Americas

something about evolving in the cold makes races smart. Or at least, cold part of the year, like Italy / East Asia

The city on the right looks dope as fuck. Great industrial scenery. Beautiful cold, crispy snow. On the other hand, the left side looks sweaty and uncomfy as shit, filled with blood sucking insects and deadly animals, and swarming with tourists and brown people. I know where I'd rather live.

On the left the place people from col countries built to spend their holidays.
Can you show us the locals houses please ?

GET THIS HOT HEAD OUTTA HERE

that's shabby as fuck, and it's not even a hot vs cold thing here.

a cabin on a fjord is comfy.

that shit is just some ruined post-soviet building.

>eskimos
>white
come on, that's like confusing whites people with slavs

>burger sense of beauty

exactly
COMFY

>le winter and civilization meme

I literally hate white people who don't enjoy the snow. It's the equivalent of being a mudsharking race traitor in my mind. We kind of evolved specifically as a race to handle the cold.

>that's like confusing whites people with slavs

Or anglos with humans

I see a lot of slutty white gringas here

here you go

some people like to gobble on shit, doesn't mean it's delicious.

this

Kraut conformist sense of beauty. No wonder you guys literally get yourselves killed every year as tourists to 3rd world countries like Egypt and Tunisia.

If Trump wins all americans will have 2 canadian women to help them get out of their chair if they ever choose to do so.

They probably won't be needed ever but that's the kind of decadence a Trump america will be able to easily afford.

>Native Americans who eat fish are smarter than native americans who eat corn.
There is no mystery here, just basic nutrition.

What do people have against prefab housing? I've been in some of them in the Czech Republic and they were nice as shit inside.

What is this place?

why bringing up Tunisia and Egypt when there's much more beautiful stuff coming from nordic countries than that industrial piece of shit place?

we transitioned from a glorious tradition in architecture to BLOCKS AND CUBES: THE BUILDINGS because of your fucked up hipster trends.

>take a dump on a canvas
>art
>build a shabby block that inspires suicide
>comfy

you fucking triple niggers should be gassed for crimes against humanity

I wish I was mexican.

There is a perpetual stream of hot-bodied tight american girls flocking around year after year that are eager to tease wearing their bikinies and that think accents are really cute.

Accurate.

Reminder that Sweden, one of the coldest countries in the world, is a Muslim country.

suitable enviroment for white race is continental climate with low sunlight, while tropics are for nigger and arctic for chinks

The white man came from the high mountains.

Interesting how he will inevitably be pushed back to the mountains due to "white flight" from the shitskin hordes who will dwell in the lower lands.

>low sunlight
this
who /vampire/ here

>zika in Cyprus
not really :^)

This is more accurate.

So glad I'm going to university in Glasgow next year. It's not even summer yet but I'm dying in the heat down south.

Wait until after Rio, Dimitrios

Dubai is a hot country

Texas is a hot state

>I go out in a jumper to stop my arms burning.
>I have to sit on the side of the bus that wont have the sun shine through the window
>I almost got sunburnt in november

I love the cold. So much easier to warm up than it is to cool down.

Too bad cold where I live is accompanied by dismal weather. No cold crisp blue skies with fresh snow on the ground.

Sí es muy caliente esse

This.

All the weak faggots who live in warm, sunny, originally non-white areas - I have a daily reminder for you:

FUCKING
END
YOURSELVES
YOU
WEAK
KEKS

You'll never know how great it feels to live in absolute ultra-freezing climates where your skin rips itself apart and your face melts off when you go outside. You walk through that painful experience like a beast, completely ignoring the excruciating pain that your body is experiencing, telling you to go INSIDE FOR FUCK SAKES

A true white man doesn't give a shit about that. A true white man does whatever needs to be done, even when it is impossible.

sun is a fucking oppressor of white people
auriel's bow when

all you're really doing is finding a nice part of one warm country and the shittiest place in a cold country

Murmansk will be a desirable place to settle down.

still safer than USA

does Massachusetts count senpai

>Not being vampire lord master race

I went to the Grand Canyon half a decade ago and my arms are still tanned with a visible line. I'm just glad that I covered my head or I could have turned into a Mexican.
Suntan lotion is for the weak.

woah brah, you caught me. Its almost as if I was trying to make it as OP's image

The poo in loos are fuct. It will take a little longer because poo in loo can not into Olympics

There's actually some kind of hidden truth to this. Just look at how successful the North East is compared to everywhere else.

Better schools, better healthcare, better transportation, better food, better engineering, better finances, even better niggers.

Vampire lord is unnatural for a white Nord. You shouldn't become a werewolf either, you have to be str8edge

This is pretty accurate. It can get up to 30 during the middle of summer, but when winter just ends and we have our first ~10c nice day it feels pretty hot.

The mediterranean is white and warm, and that's where I'll stay

Last I checked Bongistan and Sweden were Caliphates and America is the only non-cucked white nation left on earth
So you're full of shit

>Wanting to live in a frozen wasteland

LOL! Poortugal thinking he's part of the Med... don't make me laugh, Sandnigger.

>Running from niggers into cold blizzard
Who is strong race now?

>America
>Non-cucked

Oh, come on. Just because we have a people who aren't cucked with rifles, doesn't mean the majority aren't.

What happened to the eternal anglo poster?

Don't be silly, if you want to avoid niggers you just need to get into the water.

You faggots argue over the dumbest shit.

The WHOLE WORLD Belongs to the White Man.

Don't confine yourself.

ETERNAL ANGLO got him

Asians can have the eastern half.

Just not the pacific shitskin ones that have been raped by Muslims as well, they are the equivalent of the crime ridden Italians.

What does this have to do with politics you fucking shitposting piece of shit. Whoever replies beyond this point is why this board is so fucking bad.

Can't live north of the arctic circle. Too many slavshit russians. Within the arctic circle however, sure. I live here already.

The Saami and Inuit are from the Arctic Circle
White people come from Germanic tribes from the Caucasus.

So underwater cities when?

>America
>Non cucked
>Negro president
>62% white

>Great-Grandparents on fathers side live in Norway and Great-Grandparents on mothers side live in Sweden
>Leave those places
>Come to NW Minnesota to continue freezing their balls off

t-t-thanks

30%*. Yes, you include Pablos as whites.

it's 18 out and I feel stifled, and itchy

He was the last true Aryan to stand in the way of our plans, but Sup Forums didn't listen.

To think, the fate of the Aryan is doom simply because they wouldn't unite and trust a simple Turk.

>Thinking that "hot" countries = desert countries

There's a reason nobody wants to live in cold countries you retard, and that's because cold countries fucking suck. I think I clicked on the wrong picture in my pictures folder but I don't care.

>keeping that pic in your folder
clearly, you're either a faggot or a cuck
opinion discarded

>tfw when you and your qt3.14 wife play paddle tennis outside in -20 F.
>tfw the crisp wind makes you feel more alive than any summer breeze ever did.
>tfw the winter sterilizes everything, and the world is silently renewed.

Feels good, t.bh flam

>Glasgow
Have fun at the Scottish containment city aka Scottish London. Feel sorry for you man.
>tfw highlands.

make that the whole universe

you must have a whole folder of nig pics prepped

>Gay for BBC.
Instantly ignored.I see the actual reason you love hot climates.

I have it for shaming purposes whenever people on Sup Forums start to say "ya know what, those myths aren't true! all niggers got tiny dicks!!"

>thinking I care what you think about my opinion

opinion discarded.

>I have it for shaming purposes whenever people on Sup Forums start to say "ya know what, those myths aren't true! all niggers got tiny dicks!!"
yeah sure ok faggot cuck

Still no excuse to keep such shit on your computer.

Please go see these again:

White people and asian people should just team up and kill everyone else.

Tell me about Spudro. Why did the Finnish invent him? Do you all have too much time on your hands? Do you desperately need attention? Why does he speak with a stuffy nose?