Why Russians are so addicted to alcohol?

why Russians are so addicted to alcohol?

it's not exactly an addiction. There is no such thing as alcoholism. It's always assault by chemical weapons. Fire Water.

Are there muh alcoholics in Lietuva?

as I said it is a chemical weapon. Nowadays CIA homos here in lithuania raised prices on alcohol so much it's already more expensive than in USA. So they are making it into the status symbol, where they can buy girl a drink and make her feel as if she is in debt to some prison gang. They are not really after girl. They are playing different scalping games. It's kamasutra warfare.

Europeans are more addicted to alcohol than we are. Average Russian drinks only on Fridays while average German can drink every day without any shame.

I've recognized a few of your other posts on here and you sound like an insane person 2bh

propably russian spy

are you one of those (surveillance) log cabin republicans who logs human terrain?

I haven't been drunk in my life. Ever. 24 y.o. Just didn't hang out with plebs in school, thats all.

I was once(just one day got curious how it feels to be drunk and got wasted by myself) and shit was the worst thing I've ever experienced, you have to be a turbo degenerate to actually enjoy this.

The real alcoholics are the brits.

my family's serbian and we have a phrase that's along the lines of "he drinks like a polack" (on pije kao poljak). I think you guys drink a lot too, no?

Traditional anti-depressant used to treat despair caused from living in a dark, bleak nation that is continually ruled by dictators.

I want some of that Lithuanian "alcohol" you've been having there, young man.

life is painful
alcohol is painkiller

because they re bored in their cold shithole and/or their life sucks.

t. st fagburg fashionistas

are all lithuanians insane

t. Muhosransk hick abroad

Because alcohol

Why are Poles so addicted to Russia?

Cheers Lad.

why are polaks addicted to eating shit?

Why is poland so stronk?

theyre only strong after sucking on mother americas tit ivan, without it they can not sustain themselves