Time for another WWYD - Hatefuck thread. Replies get replies

Time for another WWYD - Hatefuck thread. Replies get replies.

Other urls found in this thread:

byroncrawford.com/2014/12/rackradar-luna-evergrey.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those are some big ass titties!
Noods?

How could you hate anyone with magnificent tits like those?

Release the hounds OP!

OP's a faggot

Hate fuck this bitch

Not that I know of unfortunately.

what does WWYD mean?

She's gorgeous can you post all you have please

tie her up and fuck her pussy till its as red as her hair. When that's done, throat fuck her until she gags on my cum going down her throat

wwyd?

Id facefuck that dumb looking cunt until her makeup is smeared all over her face and she's crying, begging me to stop...then Il pull my dick out of her mouth and as she breathes a sigh of relief (thinking I'm done with her) Il piss all over her whore face, before shoving my cock straight back down her throat and cumming all over her face.

could be Luna evergrey
looks like she went semipro then got married had kids and tried to disappear

byroncrawford.com/2014/12/rackradar-luna-evergrey.html

Bump

There are two women who I fucking hate more than myself. This one got me fired for telling her to shut the fuck up, she had a reputation for being annoying and a manager's snitch. I would gag her fucking mouth bend her over my knee spank that fat ass of hers calling her a slut. I would choke her with my dick telling her she really does have quite the mouth.

And this one. Wouldn't hate fuck her though

I'm pretty sure I went to high school with this whore. Is her name Echo? Or some dumb ass hippy shit like that?

Diosa Pelirroja is what I found.

The nastiest thing I could think of.
Marrying the fuck out of her and fucking her missionary style for the sole purpose of procreation.

That's disgusting.