Reminder reddit is a better place to discuss music

reminder reddit is a better place to discuss music

reddit is better for discussion in general.

>discussing music
>not just listening to it and discussing how often claire elise boucher showers

this is an image board I mean what do you expect..shitty comments often seen here are down voted a lot on reddit..people actually like suggesting and discussing music...

Upvoted, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

Edit: Thanks for the gold stranger!

well played well played

edit: thanks for upvoting my comment on the prev gold comment.

Reddit is better for not contacting autism.

But /r/music is pure shit. /r/listentothis had an existential crisis about a month ago because they also suck. /r/hiphopheads is for white high schoolers. And /r/indieheads is about as annoying/biased as Sup Forums.

Basically, everything sucks and the only reason people participate is because they have nothing better to do.

well that sums up social networking sites in general...

but you've got to appreciate Sup Forums a little. The general discussion on new songs and charts are sometimes a pretty good source for new music.. sure there are a lot of 'bonafide' hipsters but it's ok and maybe equivalent to chatting with friends about the albums that you've listened over the weekend...

vintageobscura is really great. Probably the only music subreddit I regularly visit.

r/letstalkmusic is great though

>vintageobscura

not bad

Once you have Sup Forums you don't fucking need any other site. Yes, I came here from somewhere cancerous (not reddit or 9gag) back in 2009 like most people here but I eventually left and never looked back once I acclimated to the general culture on Sup Forums. Redditors who can't do the same make me sick and they should stay there.

gross

it's just a fucking website man chill

then go back there

Is this the black pill?

NO DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! THEY'RE SOMEWHAT DIFFERENT THEREFORE THEY'RE MY ENEMY!!!1! /s

I just threw up a little

You browse reddit, otherwise you wouldn't have made this post. We get it.

the voting system on reddit creates a massive circlejerk on every sub but we don't have that here, so you get contrarians running all over. it makes actual discussion possible instead of just heaping endless praise on people with the "right" opinions. reddit is shit

that does sound a bit like reddit

here have some gold I hope your karma soars up higher and higher

Wdhmbt?

its just that karma system..their anti spam practice I was commenting on

that may be true but it's still reddit

Was it Funnyjunk?

Sup Forums in general is pretty trash for discussions.

>/s
smells like reddit
get the fuck out shit

yea iv'e been using r/vinyl for years now and even there it's gotten shitty. All the same Sup Forumscore and entery level indiehead shit is all thats posted now, and i'm even seeing shit for people that mention crosleys are shit now. Used to be a quality sub, wonder what happened tbqh

reminder: falseflags aren't an argument and only make it look like you're grasping for straws

maybe for pure discussion, but i like my discussion with shitposting, and this shithole is way better than reddit humor

Fuck off, tryhard. vintageobscura is great

basically this. Reddit's humor is insufferable
And what pisses me off is the "/s" after what's OBVIOUSLY fucking sarcasm and only retards wouldn't realize it is. Yet they do it all the time

We will you faggots realize plebbit is a psy ops operation.

When*

r/techno is better than /bleep/

My dumps are better than /bleep/.

Probably true, but I like the disposable nature of posting here. I'm only as committed to the conversation as I want to be and can be flippant and retarded on individual posts without it being tethered to a name and colouring any serious opinions I want to express from that point forth.

it's because they fall for bait so easily

>Once you have Sup Forums you don't fucking need any other site.
I think you should go outside, user.

/bleep/ is objectively one of the worst music discussion vehicles on the entire internet

there are more interesting and knowledgeable people on gaiaonline music forum

?

How does that relate? It doesn't

I still don't know what the deal with that s/t thing is...

I discovered Sup Forums during the habbo raids of 2008. So I've been here for almost a decade now and I honestly don't give a shit where people go. This whole reddit thing is cancer from the 2012 ironic shitposting era.

The funny thing about it is how we used to have daily threads about how other social media websites were stealing our precious mayamys but now if you look at it we do the same exact thing.

Ayy Lmao and Doge came from tumblr, yet that shit is prolific here now. It doesn't matter anymore. Anyone who genuinely still cares about this benign shit is either a tryhard or a newfag.

You just won the internet.

/thread

its like the other chinese takeaway is better tasting but the staff are shit