Is it racist that every exemple they give of a racist person is about a white person being racist?

Is it racist that every exemple they give of a racist person is about a white person being racist?
Debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blacks cant be racist because they are a minority

You can't be racist against whites, silly op

How goofy I am! Silly me

I don't see color. If that makes me a racist, then I'm a racist, and I don't give a fuck because the entire issue is goddamn retarded.

Isn't a straight white male a minority in this day and age?

I agree with you, but seeing color is perfectly normal, unless you're colorblind. But if someone's color makes him different in any other aspect than his skin color, that'S the problem.

own it pussy hail victory

No, they're a plurality just like always

not sure man, where I live there are only straight white people. If you ignore the 2 million refugees.

This shit's obviously written by a special type of retard. Why are we taking shit written by retards seriously?

Nobody talks about how racist niggers are toward everyone they think have "oppressed" them. Nigs keep niggin' then people will hate them.

Not even accurate. The average democrat is openly calling for white genocide.

Meanwhile, the white side isn't far enough either. I don't think whites are the superior race, I think whites are the only race. Sub-humans are not a race of human.

It's /b, every retards' words are taken seriously

>"Race is just skin color bro!"

You know what I meant

asians>whites>everyone else

this only problem with this I believe is that in a way it's denying that there are a great many people who are racist. and you're helping them more than the ones being oppressed. if racism wasn't a thing you'd be fine and how the world would act after everything was fixed

Also because they're not really human

This can be explained by the lack of a good education system due to the lack of resources in those countries.

POC?

Whites are by far a minority in this world

that makes you... colorblind

Neck yourself faggot. It's because niggers are subhuman garbage and always will be. Africa is the largest and most resource-rich continent in the fucking world. It always has been. Colonialism is the best thing that ever happened to fucking niggers. And now that the white man is gone, it's all shit, because there are nothing but niggers with low IQs and bix nood. I hope your fucking LARPing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Where does "I'm tired of hearing from crybaby minorities about how hard they have it" fit into the line?

who created this garbage?

Honestly too lazy to read that, mind giving me a TL;DR? (No "blacks are dumbfucks")

TL;DR:
Even niggers raised by white parents are still fucking garbage

jews

lets face it
modern social justice is not about equality
it is about seizing power

Any other TL;DR by anyone who doesn't have the literature abilities of a used Q-tip?

Summed it up pretty well, black kids were adopted into wealthy white families and still had nigger level IQs while white children adopted into same type of families had normal white IQs. TL;DR Intelligence is biological and race is linked to IQ regardless of socioeconomic status. Funny part is the bitch who started the study set out to disprove race-IQ studies and ended up validating them instead

The most racist people I know are black. They call other black people the n word.

Globally whites are the smallest minority.

You sound dumber than a nigger yourself. Africa isn't "the largest continent", even if it was, 30% of it is the Sahara. Not that much arrable land in the jungles, doesn't get much better in the savanah either. Sure they may have resources but they need modern equpment to draw from them en masse and a functioning government to export them. And no, colonialism is just the thing that fucked them over in the first place. You think the british would care about some chimps in Kenya dying from famine? They'd be lightyears ahead if there was no colonialism.
Why the fuck am i even explaining this when you'll just go on being a retard.

Whether whites are a minority or not has nothing to do with it. Racism is simply treating somebody different on the sole basis of race. It can be positive, negative, black to white, white to black.

kek
Thanks user

Jesus fuck that ear hole is disgusting.

Also
>muh skin color

>I don't give a fuck because the entire issue is goddamn retarded

Because you're too retarded to understand the issue anyways.

I like how Martin Luther King Jr. is classified in "denial".

sorry my dude but i was trolling. thought i'd be pretty obv tbh

You uh, you don't really get biology do you?

Enlighten us faggot

Different user, but species aren't defined by superficial similarities or differences in appearance.

Pic was talking about subspecies though. Members are of the same species are classified as such when they are able to interbreed and produce viable offspring, however the classification of subspecies occurs when members are of the same species but differ in many physical features due to long term geographic isolation from one other. I am of the same species as a nigger because I can have children with one and we come from a recent common ancestor, I am not the same subspecies as a nigger however for a multitude of inherent biological differences. Science popularly recognized modern human subspecies until the (((civil rights movement)))

he might actually be classified as Justification because of his whole slavery was a long time ago lets all move on and get along thing he often went with

It's not quite that simple, hence the "species problem". In short, species are actually pretty arbitrary, and sub-species even more so. There's no consistent definition, it's mostly just a set of conventions, which aren't consistent across different branches of the tree of life.

But if we're talking generic differentiation, humanity is not a very diverse species. There's reasonable evidence of a recent evolutionary bottleneck (possibly Toba), so we've only really been evolving in different ways for a few tens of thousands of years. While it's caused some dramatic differences in plumage (hair color, melanin), and some more fundamental changes (the ability to digest milk is actually a very recent development), refusing to break those into sub-species is probably the correct decision.

I am AWARE that my life is significantly different to that of a POC, and it is because of that I am OVERTLY RACIST.

I also like how trying to address the actual, real problems faced by black people ("black on black crime") is considered "Overtly Racist". That infographic was written by the successors to the KKK.

Gee I wonder where the nigger loving agenda is coming from

>They're speaking the truth

>Better cuck their shit up

>I lost at my argument
>set damage control to maximum!

Shame you lost your argument, user. That micromuscle chick seems to be disappointed in you.

I guess accomplice

It's not their fault that white people are racists.

Fucking racist

It absolutely is. Slavery has existed for as long as mankind has and has been utilised by every race - the term 'slave' is even derived from Slavs, who are white.

White people are the ones who abolished slavery, they're the least racist of them all. It's only because of the weird focus on recent American history that people seem to think that racism is white people against precious POCs.

They can still shit on other minorities

Except they're not trying to make an argument. They're claiming that arguments are invalid, and that you have to accept their word on blind faith

>when you travel to the future and see the how
Stopped reading right there, white people are illiterate

Absolutely. Everybody knows that black people are the most literate group of people in the world.

Indeed, there's no argument, it's just "only white people can be racist because I say so", which is in itself exceedingly racist.

I duno, south african people seem pretty chill. Its just americans that are the issue.

How do you like it?

And it prevents anyone from even starting to address the real problems, because of their synchronized autistic screeching

I lived in West side St. Paul for most of my childhood, and I would say that the prolonged exposure with niggers led me to become a full-blown racist. There were frequent drug busts in my high school, and the guy arrested was almost always black. The ones who always acted tough while they were Chicken-arms McGee were black. Occasionally, there would be some good folks, but it didn't take long before the peer pressure got to them. I only knew one black guy that didn't grow up to be a wannabe crip. We made a study group together through junior and senior year with a couple of other friends. We became best friends some time later. If I wasn't a racist before, I certainly was a racist after I met him.

His mother was physically and emotionally abusive. He was told to work the street so that his "mama can have nice clothes". His brothers often got into trouble with the law peddling weed. Despite him being an excellent student, his mother was more proud of his criminal brothers than of him because "they did their best to make her happy". He told me that everywhere he went, there were always shit people, specifically black people. It was hard to find a black friend that didn't want to use you.

Ever since we graduated high school, I kept in contact with him. The guy is an electrical engineer pulling in 200K+ a year.

I have never seen a black person as hard-working, dedicated, or as strong-willed as him. Hell, I don't even see other black people putting in a quarter of the effort as he did into making his life less shit.

I'm not even white, I'm Asian. You always see the white saviors claiming to be there representing PoC and shit, and how they're trying to help their struggles, but the truth is that they don't give a shit. All the stuff that they pull off is to massage their ego. I'd wager that none of them had an interaction with a black person for longer than 20 minutes, much less have one as their best friend.

Clearly, you've internalized the systemic racism you experienced as a person of color
> sorry, couldn't resist