Do you ever feel like some of the most horrific women on dating sites can not accept their roles of being a fuck toy...

Do you ever feel like some of the most horrific women on dating sites can not accept their roles of being a fuck toy? Like who the fuck would commit to this?

another for ya

lotsa fun!

Jesus fucking Christ

This one will have no trouble finding a gross lesbian to be with.

The other two like honestly I just feel bad for. But I appreciate their spirit in trying. I genuinely hope with all my heart they find happiness. And honestly, I've seen a lot of dudes that are twice as ugly that would jump at the chance for companionship with someone like these women.

Pretty brave to put her weight in her username.

Furthermore, at least these women already have more chance than an equally as ugly man. Dude would have to have money to compete

>Buddhist
Kek

Trust me there are plenty of dudes that look like shit that would go for it,

You from the 603 OP?

>Lesbian
>Pansexual
Pick one

A big fat guy, I suppose. Does it make you feel better about yourself to tear down other people, OP?

Does it make you feel better to ask stupid fucking questions with obvious answers?

all those missing teeth..

No shit he does. It's the only thing he can do to not kill himself for how pathetic he is, he has to compare himself subconsciously to people less fortunate than him. Or maybe more idk, OP could also be and probably is a lonely fat slob.

603 myself. Saw Littleton and Concord on the profiles.

I've had some fun times over near Burlington, but never in Burlington. Too many hippies there. Outside of that, VT is a pretty solid state

>triple chins
>half teeth missing, other half goblin teeth
>"full-figured"
womyn power!

orange county, not far from NH

>toofbrushes are phallic
>I get triggered when I stick it in my mouth
>it feels just like I imagine all the penises I've never seen or felt must be like
>patriarchy makes us jerk off their penis sticks as a form of subtle oppression
>I'd rather just smoke weed like the native Americans
>omg McDonald's only gave me three pickles on my burger, the company is fat-shaming me
>I'm going to upload a picture to Twitter as soon as I finish my nap

if you can get her to lose all the weight, you will have yourself a nice little fucktoy