Female feet thread. Professional, amateur, ig, fb, all welcome. Let's max out and have a good thread

Female feet thread. Professional, amateur, ig, fb, all welcome. Let's max out and have a good thread

Some hot new sophie

bump for some hot teen feet

nine feet

Love these collages

more

more if interested

We have seen them enough.

are they bad or what?

Girl from school.

Been a while since seeing this foot slut

dump all user fapping

Calling all fellow basement dwellers on this thread. Chick at work is ten years older than me and married like me. Keeps telling me to rub her feet.calls me sweety and baby all the time. Says "you'll miss me" when her shift ends. All around flirty bitch. One day made the joke I'd rub her feet just for fun. Now she keeps quietly bringing it up. I just autistically smile and laugh. What do to smash dat ass in near future?

Feet on the right are a guy's

Nice.love it when they do this.

what do you like about them user?

remind me of ex used to give fj's like a fiend. she initiated, loved cum on her toes. any white pedi?

Afraid not she seems to favour either natural or blue.

blue fine too. they're hot as fuck

Moar shoe cum sluts?

She has some amazing soles but she never shows them.

dunno why but I've always been more into toes. feel better stroking up and down I know that much anyway. its the toes that always make me pop

Me too, soles are more "rare" though, even though I will admit this girls fat round big toe gets my cock rock solid.

classic

remind me of friends hot wife

got any pics of her feet? i'd love to see more feet that look like hers

it's true
Watches at $ 0?

post better feet than this, btw you can't.

I wish, doesn't even have fb smh

MORE LIKE THIS!

Damn unlucky man, my girl barely uploads but I can tell you I check daily and when she uploads a foot pic I will be fucking diamonds.

more :) rights fat toes are delicious

mostly red pedi, I try and snapshot it in my mind anytime around her lol. she discovered my fetish in college over game of truth or dare. definitely feel like she flaunts them now.

any of her soles?

they must be meaty as FUCK

Next time she asks for a foot rub just say you'll give her one there and then but she owes you in the future, don't specify what but just be tongue in cheek. Give her the best foot rub she's ever had and she'll keep thinking about it

You should go for it bro, 99% of girls won't turn down a foot massage.

cant think of situation where that'd be feasible considering shes married, etc. want to finish with your girl, send best?

Already posted her best sadly, imo it would be thisWould like to see your opinion on this pic though

I personally like blue better. always been more for polish that nat. still divine though

Totally agree, here, those feet belong to one of these girls, pick the correct one for more.

Do you like her? I have voyeur n preggo nudes of her if anyone wants

left?

wrong ima give you her anyway though because shes too cute not to share

I love preggo nudes

fuckkk I had middle typed in and changed it

Pic I requested to an informal shoe seller

2/2

more?

My aunts glorious feet

The nerdy ones always have the best feet, trust me on this.

>stupid and not true

If anything they are the ones that care the least for them...

>stupid and untrue
If anything they are the ones that care the least for em

moar!!!

Fat lardass

Any actual nudes?

Do u like my aunt's feet??, aren't they cute asf?!

You think so? In my experience they always take good care of their feet because they try hard as fuck to be noticed, even if it's by some weirdo with a foot fetish.

yesh current fap, any w/ cum? howd you get these?

why does your aunt give you footjobs

Here's a better view

We've had an incestual relationship some months ago (it lasted for years), it all started because of my ff

She sent me this next one while she was hot in bed and I was away...

Cuz we fucked for a while and I explained her I had a ff for her feet, she indulged my fetish quite well...

How about a view of those big dark nipples