No matter how bad things get, remember, at least you don't live in Argentina

no matter how bad things get, remember, at least you don't live in Argentina

bum

>Argentina
literally who

What's the problem?

Argentines

How is it bad in Argentina? Worse than Venezuela right now?

literally nothing is worse than Venezuela, not even Cuba

fui a Florida y estaba lleno de argentinos. Explain

vacations, some people here love miami for some reason

Cuba is objectively better than Argentina though.

Scarface? Florida is disgustingly popular amongst our lower-middle class too. (inb4 some chav tells me I meant upper-middle)

I live in Brazil, which is even worse.

a communist shithole can't be better than any country

Digits confirm how full of shit you are friend

It is rather common for Argentines to go on vacations to Cuba at least once (for commies it is almost a pilgrimage).

It isn't better than Argentina. The State gives you what's basic and essential, both both male and female hotel workers prostitute themselves for tooth paste.
It's a country of State slaves with good education and healthcare that can't aspire to anything.
I despise Argentines who go on vacations there and here tell you wonders of the dignity of the Cuban people while unbottling some wine worth more than the yearly wage of a Cuban doctor.

>commushit in a 1st world country
you have no moral to talk about being full of shit, try to defend communism when you live in Venezuela or Cube itself. not in England

from outside lefties only see what they want to see

haha you're funny

Cuban doctors are fucking good though. People from here that go to Cuba come back knowing much more than the ones who went to another country or studied in Uruguay.

Of course not every single one of them, just happens to a lot of them. It's especially noticeable for young people since cubans seem to have more experience from the get go.

nobody said anything about cuban's medicine quality, user

Really? I´ve seen a lot of people complain here about cuban doctors that are working here. Some aren´t even familiar with our equipment.
Sme with cuban teachers. They are all crazy. Our universities bring them because they have phd, since our government requires a certain number of people with phd.

feels good

Cuban medicine is a meme