Don't support movie

>don't support movie
>racist
>support movie
>rape apologist

How do I save face with my nu-male libcuck friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

let them fuck your wife

just shill the "WE WUZ NASA SCIENTISTS" movie.

>dont support the movie
>bluepilled
>support the movie
>cuck therefore one of us one of us
feelsgood to be an alt-rightist who Sup Forums here?

Buy a ticket, don't watch the movie, donate the ticket to Planned Parenthood.

Problem solved.

All niggers must die.

This desu

When will President Trump sign an executive order calling for negro genocide?

soundcloud.com/timheidecker/i-am-a-cuck
sing it loud

AYO WE WUZ D.W. GRIFFITH N SHIIIIEEET

Why not make a movie about the ones whose corpses were left in space during the tests?

isn't good to apologize for rape?

First time hearing about this movie, i think it looks coo. There's gonna be a shitstorm regardless because of the Nate Parker rape thing

I love how they are already done w this movie but they're milking it's release to a month before the oscars. So fucking lame

Neo-liberals will ultimately support the movie. Anti-White sentiments always outweigh other minority grievances.

You just it let ignore it and see it anyways. Just like what they do to muslims who mistreat wimmin

Wtf what kind of racist shit site is this?

Why are you (and many other anons) so obsessed with this one movie? What do you get out of judging a movie that hasn't even been released yet?

How about you stop caring about the drama around the movies and just watch the damn things, you drama queen? Or don't. Nobody gives a shit you simple cunt.

The US had no deaths in space though. Apollo 1 was going through an on ground test. Space accidents are well documented for anyone that cares, they wouldn't make good movies because those deaths were instant or hopeless to rescue.

They literally did science for NASA though. Why are you denying this.

Say you don't want to support a rapist.

"But he wasn't convi--"

We should trust women!

Use their own logic on them.

FUCK YOU IT'S JANUARY!

I have no intention of seeing this movie, but I can only assume that it will completely gloss over or exclude the indiscriminate murdering of women and children just because they were white. I mean it's a movie, so I can't exactly expect it to be historically accurate, but the whole agenda associated with the movie makes me sick.

>literally creating arguments to feel smug about your superior intellect

Sup Forums pls go

Say you prefer the original.

That's actually a pretty historical movie, though.

Those women actually did exist and the main character was a legit mathematician and contributed heavily to the program. Like every other film, they're going to dramatize some aspects of her personal life for ''muh drama,'' but the actual story is 100% legitimate. And yes, she did a fuckton of work -- her stuff was no joke.

The actual woman is barely black at all

I wonder if film classes even cover it any more without people crying about it and begging for a safe space. I mean it was a massively influential and technologically advanced movie for its time, but I bet they just talk about Intolerance instead since it fits their agenda.

Light skinned black is still black.

THICC

Ok?
How do you define blackness?

Blackness isn't simply a matter of skin color. It's a matter of genetic lineage and culture. There are many blacks with very light complexion, but they're still black. Would you deny Drake as being black? He's a halfie, but he's still black. Same with Colin Kaepernick. I mean, come on; the bar for blackness is just a matter of how dark someone is? I guess people from Thailand are from Africa, too.

See pic related. Very evident black features.

>i wonder
>i bet

Literally judging non-existent people to feed your own persecution complex.

Jesus Christ...

>non-existent people

good joke

What's wrong is her work being claimed as some kind of victory for black people when she is a single member on a overwhelmingly white team and she herself is like 80% white.

>80% white.

Is still black by American standards.

Why are you imagining scenarios to be upset about?

Don't have to be Sup Forums to enjoy alt-left cucks eating themselves alive.

Sorry that I triggered you.

>Obsessing over other people's opinions
>Sup Forums

Pick 2

>80% white
Where is this coming from? You're just pulling shit out of your ass.

Also, she is a victory for black people, what the fuck. Moreover, she's a victory for fucking America. It was with her help that we were able to embark upon our very important missions and pursue serious work. Don't discount her contribution to black history and history, in general, just because she has "light skin." I mean, come on dude -- that is fucking low.

Also, her inclusion in an overwhelmingly white team makes her story that much more impressive. Of all of the films you can critique to pandering, this actually isn't one of them.

Another really good film is "Something the Lord Made." Maybe that will really trigger you.

Protip: That's a true story, too.

I think user was referring to the lost cosmonauts legend. True or not, it could make for an interesting premise.

>and she herself is like 80% white.

Especially her brain, obviously.