Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

It has been a long time since I have used mushrooms and I have never had the privilege to try acid and I would really like to try some, however, I have been going through some trust issues lately. I live in a fairly conservative state in the mid west and it can be pretty hard finding certain things. Beyond that, it can be really hard buying anything, as a fem, without a little extra extra being expected (if you know what I mean). I do not ask for freebies, I always pay cash.

So, Sup Forums, why is this? How can I avoid this? Are there any anons reading this who could enlighten me as to why it seems so hard for me to buy anything without getting cut off when sex becomes expected? I would probably date a guy that had or was a connect, if I swung that way, but I don't. I'm gay.

Last guy I was buying weed from, he raised the price on me when I wasn't putting out, then when he found out that I wouldn't be putting out, he stopped selling to me.

I find it pathetic that I am the age I am and that I have never gotten to try acid, let alone that I have never really known anyone I can trust enough to do it with.

Is it just me? Is it possible that I am subconsciously putting out mixed signals? Am I out of line for thinking that if I am paying cash money, that sex shouldn't really be an issue? I completely understand that guys don't like being friend zoned...trust me...I feel the same way when a girl I like puts me in the friend zone. I'm just...I don't know.

I'm going through a fairly difficult time and I just really want some mushrooms or acid to go exploring, but guys don't wanna be just friends and girls get intimidated...I have one friend who is gay and he is really cool, but he doesn't have any connects...

this sux Sup Forums.

btw. I am prepared for the tits or gtfo comments and all that shit. it doesn't feel good posting these pics...just saying...

Try using a male friend to help out someone close that you'd know be willing to help out, that way it could be easier. Also more pics please

Try ordering drugs from the deep web

Grow your own. San Pedro, mushrooms (pop corn tek), weed.

meet less thirsty guys or stop being so hot

this sounds retarded on first read, but this user may be on to something. Maybe try looking purposefully unattractive when you pickup?

pic related So is the easiest way complete avoidance of the opposite sex? I'm trying to better understand how to be friends with guys without leading them on, unless that isn't possible...

Thanks, that actually does help towards some discussion!

i'd fully recommend purchasing your drugs off the deep web's alphabay market. The only reliable and safe route your drugs can take is from chemist/grower to you. The drugs are a lot cheaper and usually stronger. You can purchase bitcoins of people online or you can find bitcoin atms around where you live.

I first tried acid when my friends and i ordered an ounce of weed off the deep web and 4 tabs of 150ug to try it out and it only took 3 days to get to Australia from europe. Best of luck kid.

Most men see you as property. Including myself.

Sorry user. Just the way things work.

well, first off, good luck ever getting real acid. I live in San Fransisco and its hard enough finding it. What you'll likely get is a fake, but 'good enough', the problem is doses and such. also fakes typically use a spray meathod for tabs, which is wildly inconstant, but the product is so weak that you'd have to take quite a few anyway. for reals, the deep web is the best place for acid. its so small that feds have a hard time finding it. BUT a big marketplace just got busted, so things are dicey at the moment.

second, you sound like a hippy, and I know hippies, that is starting to realize that the movement is shitty and selfish as anyplace else. your getting your drugs from people that are clearly in your set, that's a rookie move. you will get way to involved in inner politics. ok, now don't go full retard and go into the ghetto, that's also a rookie move. you need to bring like 2-1 guy girl ratio with you and and atleast one of those dudes be black or atleast Russian as fuck. its a whole deal and not worth it. cops patrol drug spots and scoop up out of town whites like its their job looking for shit.

honestly, your outta luck, thats why why so many people move out west. please don't, you guys are really annoying thinking drugs are easy to get and free and wont put out even though you had to deal with a Mexican rancher for your stash of cactus seeds that you raised your self for months.

idk maybe try temping some nerds with pics of your pussy for tips for the deep web.

>alpha bay
confirmed honey pot, just busted today m8 keke

>Last guy I was buying weed from, he raised the price on me when I wasn't putting out, then when he found out that I wouldn't be putting out, he stopped selling to me.

yeah drug dealers can be unethical amirite?

also that is a shitty timestamp and probably fake.

>have someone else buy
>find drug dealers that aren't fucking black or juggalos
>how old are you anyway
>try the rave scene, or the band scene people

>what is hansa

>really annoying thinking drugs are easy to get
drugs are fucking easy to get in the west.
tar from mexico
weed is fucking legal in CA/AZ/CO
meth is everywhere

Only thing that was ever hard to get was good E. I haven't done LSD in decades, but I used to get liquid in SF, so I dunno man.

yeah it is a bit ironic that you are worried about being sexually exploited, and to deal with it you have to be sexually exploited.

right. hansa stopped registrations temporarily bc of the alphabay refugees kek

yeah I guess i'm letting my age show through, but personal connections are still important. guys will walk up to you with a hand full of weed in the hippy parts, but you think a random kid could get a hold of acid?

weed is getting real easy to get, even the good stuff. mushrooms are up and coming, but stuff that you cant directly grow is getting harder. cops are getting weird orders from above too, so one day its nothing, the next its is.

because usually girls don't have money and leech off others, people come to expect that the girls won't be able to pay for their own drugs without whining - therefore people selling drugs also accept alternate forms of payment.

Tits or gtfo

Go to a festival with some friends. If you go to those events on private land people will be literally walking up to you trying to sell. Those groups have huge communities and small ones...it's how I gained access to it and do it regularly.

First off tits or gtfo, no advice until the goods have been shown with timestamp

Just recently a good friend gave me some shrooms. It was really cool of him to do. Also, gr8 puss

Are there no lesbo distributors?

Well to be friends with a guy you just have to get him to see you as a dude.
How does that work? I have no idea it just happens, it starts as an inside joke and evolves into an actual thing.
The problem is there is always someone in the group that screws that up and starts a relationship with the dude, that wrecks the natural way things work.

I have many girl friends that buy drugs on their own and I've never heard of such case, maybe it's the way you're talking to the dealers or something. try asking a guy friend to buy for you.