Most normie things in music

what is the single most normie thing someone can do while listening to music, talking about music, writing music, etc

Festivals

enjoying time with friends

i remember going to a festival in the middle of the fucking woods one time and everyone was either drunk or on acid

fucking normies disgust me

Listening to Kendrick Lamar because he's good rap guyz I swear he's really smart and it's rilly GUD. Listen to those sampled jazz records... truly a groundbreaking artist. AND he's BLACK. THAT ROCKS.

this but unironically

i didn't go there by choice i was dragged along. it was just emo bitches and niggas who smelled like pabst blue ribbon

Is this even a question?
>chillin with bae

Liking music ONLY for the lyrics

Going to clubs

>I like the beat

this, or fucking

This

when u interact with a female so you're a normie

That's whatever but is there anything more patrician than knee slapping along with the music?

putting on mainstream rap as background music when they never listen to music otherwise

user from the other thread had a point

anyone who talks to girls is a normie, yes

whats so patrician about it? fat hicks in my country do it on their village fests .. fuck them

basically, unless you're gay.

All gays are normies tho

>implying someone more pathetic than you exists

Fucking pleb, letting your preconceived notions limit you into reaching full patricianhood.

LOL, No, not at all.
Holy shit, normal people don't treat dickpics like currency.
t. gay guy

Everyone has something to believe in.

well im not a fat burger romaticizing european culture, i know my country and people who live in villages are in no way patrician trust me on that.

Nah
Fuck off

Either using spotify or listening to Tame Impala. Listening to Tame Impala on Spotify i guess

Spotify's recommendation algorithms are really good. I've found tons of good techno and obscure artists I wouldn't have found otherwise.

/Thread

Also what's amusing is those normies think they're doing something different. Kek.

> not dropping by yourself in a dark room and listening to the same coil album on repeat
Plebs

What if you are a gril

Kek, fuck those normies, I'm not like those normies and I make sure I don't listen to anything those stupid normies would listen to, fucking plebians! Shadilay my friend, It's good to see another true patrician on this board!