Hey Sup Forums I know that trying to find one of you is like a needle in a haystack. But I know you're out there

Hey Sup Forums I know that trying to find one of you is like a needle in a haystack. But I know you're out there.

I believe that for every couple million people there is one born who is just on a different scale than the others. You will know if it's really you or not. But incase you are a little unsure you probably,

>have adhd (more mental than physical)
>experience with plently of childhood trauma
>have done evil things and think evil things
>slightly above average intelligence
>asexual-ish
>probably a libra

If this fits you we need to talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

jasonconnell.co/reinvention/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Possibly..

What u want

It's alright answer these questions.

1. Have you ever actually had a best friend
2. Is your favorite food pasta
3. Ever been hospitalized

Fuck off

Why? I fit the description sheesh

Because if you were really the person I was looking for you wouldn't have to ask why.

1. Yes
2. No
3.yes

>we need to talk
ask for an explaination/further information
>fuck off
¿

OP here,

When I say childhood trauma, I don't mean you got beat once type shit, I mean you raped your 4 year old sister when you were 6 type shit

This is a trap. Lurk and listen, but do not reply to this post. They're listening.

You just described every fuckin emo.

This will be my last reply to you, you aren't who I'm looking for, please exit the thread.

Lol all the meme disorder

>/tumblr/

What's your favorite ice cream flavor

White

>don't think so
>no
>thinking evil things, but who doesn't. so yes
>yes (121 IQ)
>exactly yes
>yes

Toppings?

Not one for astrology, but everything else fits the bill. What's up?

Peanut butter

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Very -ish
Yes

Who are you?

Answer these.

1. Are you left or right handed.
2. Do you have a sensory disorder with eating, ex: food must be crunchy
3. What is your experience with children (1 to 4 years old)

Edgy and autistic - the thread

1. Have been told I had some form of dyslexia, which made me talk at later age.
2. Yes (according to your standards).
3. Yes, especially when I was a child and now recently.
4. Yes.
5. Kinda, still don't know.
6. No.

I am one of these special people. If you are truly the same you should be able to tell me about myself. Go for it.

Answere these.

1. When was your first kiss
2. Can you make yourself pass out
3. What is the closest you ever came to death

Alright. To answer the questions you have asked,

1. Yes, I have had about 4
2. Yes, it is. Macaroni and cheese.
3. Yes, when I was a child.

Vanilla, no toppings

1. Right handed
2. No, that sounds strange
3. I either love or hate them. Most are annoying little shitbags, some are cute

1. First kiss was ~6 years ago
2. Yes, but it feels like I'll fucking die.
3. The aforementioned hospitalization and if not that, a drug overdose about 7 months ago

> palm reader

Nice affirmative 75% generalizations.

Anyone dumb enough to fall for your BS deserves to get swindled. Go for 'em OP

Fucking lol.
Ever seen a "stat yourself" thread? Literally (as in literally, not figuratively) everybody will rate themselves as possessing above average intelligence. Every stupid fuck on this entire website thinks that they are smarter than the average person. This is not hyperbole, this is fact.

That is a useless thing to ask someone here.

That's fucking scary, but you have potential.

In order to confirm it is you, you must do these last two, hard, things.

1. Define at your core what your base desires are in life. The best way to do this is to think about what you loved to do as a child, ex: make others happy, make others like you, etc.

2. If you have to give me 5 facts about myself what would they be? Just make them the first things that come to mind and don't second guess yourself.

user here...

1. When was your first kiss.
When I was like 7, more or less.

2. Can you make yourself pass out.
I discovered it trying to fake it.

3. What is the closest you ever came to death.
A couple of times, but was either detoured by circumstances or somehow avoided.

You should take 's advice.

>have adhd (more mental than physical)
Every shitlord will self diagnose themselves with this.
>experience with plently of childhood trauma
Same as above.
>have done evil things and think evil things
Edgelord bait.
lolz, see >asexual-ish
There is no "ish". You either have interest in sex or you don't. There is no in between.
>probably a libra
That's random.

Anybody who replies seriously to this thread and answers yes to anything but the second and last thing is a fucking retard.

That post has no context and makes no sense. It'd be stupid to heed its advice.

The ignorance is practically fucking leaking off you. Please shut the fuck up and stop giving OP the info he is baiting you for.

Astrology is merely superstition.

>vague cryptic warning woooooooo
Eat a dick.

If you look at a flower close enough you can see it is just various geometric patterns.

A flower isn't an idea constructed by humans. A flower is a real piece of life and not a piece of fiction.

You really aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer huh? Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.

>I'm sorry, I'm still stuck on...another thread and something else and I'm not really sure how to explain it or if I really want to explain my activity history but just...yeah.
>up to what age does childhood trauma count as childhood trauma? I don't want to talk about it...
>I would neither admit nor deny to having done evil things, as I feel the term "evil" is suggestive and might vary from person to person, and I would rather not share my thoughts as the last thing I want is someone psychoanalyzing me based on "evil" thoughts.
>It would be highly egotistical of me to even suggest that I have an above average intelligence and I have never taken an IQ test so I can't exactly speak to the topic of my own personal intelligence level.
>I do get horny from time to time though it has been a long time since I have had sex, I have a history of rape, and have been accused of being asexual as a result (assumptions being made that rape made me not want to have sex).
>why does zodiac sign matter to you, do you actually believe in that shit?

Now...I'm not sure I understand your post, are you asking something, or are you trying to find the egotistical fucks who are willing to try and prove themselves as being the all knowing grand dip-shits of the universe?

In response to this, I invite you to read the post you're replying to again.

Your personal insecurity is accepted here and there is no need to hide on an anonymous imageboard.

Plus a flower is clearly a flower, whereas if you look at the Libra constellation and decide it looks like a scale, you are a certifiable tard.

You're beyond saving you ignorant fuck.

The point is that geometry is the human understanding of a naturally occuring event. A flower is clearly a flower, but because of geometry we can look at it and see more. The same way the stars are just the stars. But we can look at them and see more.

What are you talking about?
where is "here"?
Why do you think I have insecurity?

Please do let me know as I do not mean this to be defensive but rather I am genuinely intrigued....

Statistically, somebody here will fit almost all of your criteria, and i guess I'm it. I honestly am curious where this will lead.

1. I want to sleep peacefully through the night, and wake up in the morning well rested. I want to be with someone I love every single day instead of every few months, or fucking random people every other week. I want to find a purpose to live aside from my loved ones missing me if I were dead. I want to make myself happy, and I don't know how.

2. A. I fucking hate most people. I'll fake it, but I only like maybe 1/20 I meet.

B. I love photography. And animals.

C. I fucking love reading. Tai Lopez's bullshit aside, I really used to read a book a day. Shit is underrated.

D. I'm an indecisive piece of shit, and it fuuuucking sucks.

E. I'm 18.

>I honestly am curious where this will lead.
fixing...
>I am a fucking retard who wants to believe I'm special and am willing to take a random Sup Forumstard at his word for it

ftfy

Hey retard, I would suggest you reread the post you are responding to, if you want to be the guys butt buddy, you have to tell him 5 things about himself.

*continues eating popcorn*

Thats exactly what i think too.
Out of every 100 people theres got to be one person whos chipped their brain.

I can understand you are trying to elicit a reaction at some base level. This means what you are actually talking about doesn't matter as much as how you are talking about it. From the way you type I observed signs of insecurity.

I love chips

Right handed, no... They don't like me.

op pls give links to it

Now, am I truly trying to elicit a reaction, or was I merely board and giving into a bait thread?

I'm interested in hearing more about these signs of insecurity.

OP here again, one more question. Do you like doggy dicks?

What is your experience with children 1 to 4 years old?
How does the following make you feel?

You are not the one.

Thank you for participating, I want you to read this article and follow what it says, it might really help you find out how to be happy.

jasonconnell.co/reinvention/

Only one star has a significant impact on this planet and that's the sun.

>>yes
>>yes(I read your above comment and I do fall in that category. I have fooled around with my little brother when we were 10-4)
>>yes
>>yes
>>no
>>no

If you want to become better at what you're doing, learning to do it more subtly will be your next big step. Goodbye.

I love chips!

Almost every child I come close to will look at me and not break eye contact until I leave the room. It makes me feel like they are seeing something about me that they can relate to.

wow!
How did I see that coming 3 minutes before? Crazy man!
"the one" isn't going to play your cryptographic little game faggot

Yeh, it's because you look like a pedo

It's called fear

What's your thoughts on real life magic? Not tricks but psychics and fortune tellers?

Hey op, scared to respond? ;)

What am I doing? all I did was ask a question as to your comments, rather than make creepy assumptions about people. Unless you got me confused with the 18 year old fag who said he was a piece of shit...in which case I would encourage you to backtrack whatever it is you think you are doing.

What are you trying to prove?

Why are you getting so defensive?

When was the first time you felt sexually attracted to a minor?

I apologize if you think I am being defensive, because I was honestly trying to be offensive there. Why are you beating around the subject you are talking about, the subject I am trying to understand so that I can comprehend what it is you are trying to say?

Kek

Not ADHD as far as I know, but I do have BPD.
From early childhood I witnessed many horrid things such as murders, sexual assaults, and drug overdoses.
I have to deal with evil thoughts and voices sporadically.
I don't care about sex. It is seen as necessary by most of society to fit in, but I do not enjoy it.
Pisces.

Oh, you know.
Btw thought it was kind of funny that you would go as far as to say libra in the first post. Nicely played, remember jumping ahead will always bite you in the ass, even if you really think you are right.

Pisces back again.
No real friends.
I like macaroni and cheese.
Once, for a minor surgery.

You are not here to talk about what I am looking for.

Just now when you started speaking to me

Got any pics you little tease?

anyone else get a creepy vibe reading this post?

Everything except evil things, I try to cling to what is good.
I was never diagnosed with ADHD officially because my parents believe there was (and is) an over prescription epidemic, but mostly we couldn't have afforded to.
My parents were heavy druggies when I was younger but they got better, and I was molested multiple times by a family member.
I really just avoid evil things, or at least participating in evil things.
I scored in the 96th percentile in all the HS standardized tests, but I'm not sure how well that measures intelligence, I did have shit grades in my early HS years but was a straight A student before that.
I'm more lonesome than I am asexual, but I've gotten really used to being alone. And I'm a libra.

Do I fit the bill? I'm more interested in finding out what you think this is about than what it's actually about.

Then what am I here to talk about?

Here

What would I have to gain from doing that?

God dammit man, fuck you, how is that called for in this thread...seriously...fuck...you

You tell me.

Pisces back
As a child all I wanted to be happy was to see others hurt the way I did.
-you hate us-you don't drive -you do not sleep on a regular schedule - you think ghosts exist - you are not religious -

Almost drown a few times. Almost been shot. Almost fell off some cliffs.

Fucking shit...I was enjoying this thread too. mother fucker! what the fuck! I hope you die alone...fucking hanging child posting piece of shit...

Because I like to see you get angry.

I have an image in my head of what you look like OP and well, it ain't good..

That's a question for you to answer for yourself, if I were you I wouldn't have been so quick to do it.

Answer these.

1. What is your middle name
2. Has everyone you loved extremely hurt you at one point or another?
3. How many hours of sleep do you get a day.

I would like to but now I have an image burned into my head that is really hard to get out and it is pissing me of...give me a moment and maybe you will be able to elicit a more collected response from me.

You answered it for me.

this is like one of those "The Nobody" threads GLP used to have all the time