Is there a way to get high off absolutely nothing?

Is there a way to get high off absolutely nothing?

dont sleep

Hmm. Good talk.

Stand up quickly from squat position

Run until you get dizzy

Hang from a belt and let go when you get high

Wim hoff method gets you kinda high

no

Too far from vodka

This.
Also, don't eat.

Yea dude,

Make u and a buddy or fuck buddy pass out. It's easy and when you do you have all sorts of weird dream like thoughts. I can tell you how if you're interested. Doesn't involve any chemicals or anything.

Hyperventilate

Isn't there a way we can naturally flip on dmt production? How does it work?

sensory deprivation

Google it lazy fuck

Yes, it's called dying. Your brain will get absolutely flooded with dmt

You can trip off DMT but u need to extract it from plants n shit. Supposedly our bodies produce a ton of DMT when we're dying.... so u might trip if u stab yourself a good bit.

I've been trying sensory deprivation with goggles and white noise. I get some visuals, and some auditory whistling. Maybe I should just dive deeper. Shit takes like 45 minutes.

Dunno if a lucid dream counts but it is up there in the tripping department. Also deep meditation can fuck you up if you are not accustomed to breathing that much oxygen.

Spin in circles

listen to white noise and stare at a white wall, ust concentrate and it will come

Alright, I'm going for the self carotid sleeper hold. I'm out /b.

Yeah, basically you can put yourself in some kind of sensory depravation like a quite dark room or water or something you can pick up more subtle perceptions like sounds, spacial equilibrium, sometimes electromagnetic senses ect. You get use to it enough you can put yourself in like a trance/psychedelic state, it helps if youve done some if those kind of drugs and have a feel for what they do. But yeah you can do some incredible things using just your own willpower and patience

Darren Brown hypnotizes people to be drunk. It's on youtube but im not looking it up

Set a life goal, achieve it

Or simply train (run or workout) it'll release endorfines

Lol I got it, sorry no one here is a fellow slav squatter.

The winter is ours.

once heard if you smell your own shit for long enough you will get high.

My sleeper hold isn't working. My ears ring, slight light headed, but can't go full outro.