I'm a schizoholic alcophrenic. AMA

I'm a schizoholic alcophrenic. AMA

ASK ME FUCKING ANYTHING

what is the second word

do you think you're clever

but seriously why does every schiz think they're a genius

hey me too

Whats up friend

Because we know more about the astral plane than you, you think reality if everything you see + your thoughts.

Sitting around with voices going spazzo on me for an hour because i'm drunk & stoned, then i decide to make a shit thread

Can weeb frirnds?

How old r u, nopedo

What are your hallucinations like?

"Oh, I noticed your wearing stripes today"

nope

Hmm I have met many people who hear voices while in the hospital for depression. Rarely do people see things that are not there but sometimes they very clearly do.

Astral beings use their astral powers to fuck with me mentally or emotionally, or speak english... sometimes encouraging, sometimes telling me to kill myself. It's pretty similar to being non-schizophrenic, except the people are astral beings instead of physical beings, & you drink and smoke more because quite a few of them are fuckwits.

You recognize them and can admit It, that's interesting. Most tend to never know the difference.

it's true
Watches at $ 0?

I recognise them as astral beings speaking (telepathically communicating). Sorry but in my world you are the crazy one.

Where do babies come from?

Honestly I have found the opposite, everyone who is coherent enough to tell me about their auditory hallucinations clearly know it is not real and seem very annoyed by them. The inability to question whether it is real or not is a delusion not a hallucination which not everyone gets especially with medication.

Only have I experienced that on Ketamine where I knew for sure it had to be interdimensional aliens because the evidence was overwhelming that was what was taking place, than I sobered up and knew what delusions felt like.

They are real and annoying.
Too bad for you, what you experienced on ketamine was real, what you believe in sober life is ridiculous. Psychadelics increase the intensity of psychic experiences and telepathic contacts for schizophrenics and non-schizophrenics alike.

The terrifying thing was my gf who was there saw the exact same shit like we were in a Khole together, it should not be possible.
I would put more stock in what I experienced had I not also tried to run through a solid object one time because I thought somebody was shooting at us or once became convinced god was talking to me personally, as well as the Tv being somehow linked to other people in some global conference call with celebrities (the movie I was watching).

You read up about this shit? Pretty interesting tbf, I know it's a diff drug but studies done w/ lsd (and mushies I think?) showed that people tend to hallucinate the same thing when in the same area as each other
Which I think proposes some interesting questions
Is tripping based mainly on external stimuli?
Or do people trip and see the same thing due to likely having similar mindsets (due to usually your pals have common interests)
Likely it's a combination of external and mental factors but still; interesting nevertheless