QUICK MOTHER FUCKER! YOU'VE GOT 10 SECONDS TO NAME YOUR FAVORITE ALBUM OF ALL TIME AND GIVE YOUR REASON WHY!

QUICK MOTHER FUCKER! YOU'VE GOT 10 SECONDS TO NAME YOUR FAVORITE ALBUM OF ALL TIME AND GIVE YOUR REASON WHY!

THE DIVISION BELL

ITS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL AND PEACEFUL

yeezus

Paul McCartney has written most of my favorite melodies of all time with a fat bass line underneath for support. Ram is no exception. The variety of moods and crescendos are phenomenal. It's like the greatest Beatles album that was never made. Only made better because you don't have to skip the John, George, and Ringo tracks.

I've loved it for 8 years and it has yet to lose any of its appeal. Its so fucking dense with ideas too.

future days

can are masterful musicians who can develop a groove like no one else

I like the way it sounds.

ROAST ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Incriedibly original and unique, there really isnt anything else like it. Feels like an adventure. No filler. Amazing guitar playing and arrangements. I always want to put it right back on immediately after it finishes

but why?
good choice senpai, the progression between each groove is worth every second.
better than TOCS?

>better than TOCS?
Easily.

well now i'm obliged to listen to it and either agree with you or call you a plen

ok computer

good structure, yes

Garden of Delete rn
it manages to pull off things that i usually hate (chipmunked vocals, videogamey sounds) so well that i stop hating them

Don't have one. Having a favourite album/song is a pleb thing

Still I have an obscure and unknown favourite artist, that's why im a patrician.

Some albums to me feel like they have different ratios of instrumentation and lyricism, this album's maxed out on both sides 10:10

jeff mangum managed to create a very convincing interpretation of what dying sounds like with the last two tracks, creating the perfect closers for an already brilliant album

Black mud, because it's the best blues rock album and its performed by one of my favourite, and one of the best blues musicians of all time. Muddy worked well with the larger arrangement, i love the re imagination of his classic songs. It's different but very true the originals.

VOCALS TRACKED 200 TIMES
ONE MAN CHOIR
FOLK SMITTEN MAJESTY
ECHOES FROM REVERB MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M IN THE MOUNTAINS

FUCK PLEASE DON'T KILL ME KILL HELLHAMMER INSTEAD HE'S A CUNT

American Football LP1

it's better than Sgt. Pepper, and would've been considered essential 60s-core if it came out when it was supposed to.