Reminder that no global flood happened and that Cuckstainity is inherently wrong

Reminder that no global flood happened and that Cuckstainity is inherently wrong
>b-but it's a metaphor once it's been disproven
No.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8
pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zb5AhU0eI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljv4eKEHYD4
youtube.com/watch?v=YTdKznTA9iY&list=LLbRgQ9CvqoVGflKZ0X2P2fA&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=gHofTmolbi0
youtube.com/watch?v=bYrSkikZhxI&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2xv3XwOVaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7sA8nloFLbs
youtube.com/watch?v=As_tG_rxTaI&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=2AVxRVXHYqo
youtube.com/watch?v=dPTcnZXN8WY&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=s9_o7NGTkJc
youtube.com/watch?v=0xQeEgPhSfI
mariowiki.com/Mondo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grüner_See_(Styria)
youtube.com/watch?v=wVPFCR4MfqM
youtube.com/watch?v=RySdPdLRxtg
youtube.com/watch?v=VmtNqJ5wC2g
youtube.com/watch?v=zaW4EpLAk3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Demiurge confirmed?

You're confusing the fairy tales of the old testament with the fact of the new testament.

Old testament is just the word of mouth history of the jewish tribe and is little more than a series of moral lessons. New testament is god coming to teach us that his peoples are not just the tribe of israel but the tribe of humanity.

>Jesus came to fulfill the old testament
>old testament is wrong
Nah that's just excuses cause you know it's bullshit. Protip: No church agrees that old testament is fairy tales.

There is evidence of floods that we're equivalent to the floods brought up by god.

Christianity doesn't follow the old testament only keeps it as a historical guide of our God.

Why so mad Hans? Merkel not bringing enough Muzzies in for your liking?

stupid goyim, wrote a sequel without even reading the first.

Reminder that there was a global (coastal) flood, this is commonly accepted and this is literally a false flag gotcha bullshit thread to convert people to retardianity when they find this out.

That's not Hans.

>you guys, the Old Testament is just fairy tales, what's important is that we bow to a Semitic god

Fuck. Off. Traitors.

Even the earliest Christians did not take Genesis literally.
You are more retarded than a 1st century peasant.

Woah I'm never going to church again thanks user

youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8

I doubt you'll watch it but maybe someone here will. Also try reading a book called Has God Spoken by A. O. Schnabel or Genesis Flood.

You have no excuse.

I thought I'd use your shit picture to try to help anyone who is curious and seeks truth.

Have a blessed day.

Christs lineage goes all the way back to Adam and Eve.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

>Christianity means whatever i interpret it to mean
the post

Fucking Jesus thought the flood was a real event. Stop evading reality

>Jacob in the old testament was talking about Jesus
>mentalgymnastics.jpg

You are such a liar. The Apostles took it quite literally, and so did Jesus Christ. The Word of God himself tells us its history. Plus the fact his lineage goes all the way back to Adam and Eve is hard to ignore. You better start studying why evolution and a long age of earth are false pseudo science or just accept you're following a false gospel.

>he doesn't know of the hundreds of prophecies concerning Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs - Dead Sea Scrolls OT and NT before 68 AD
youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ - Extra Biblical Sources of Jesus in History
youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zb5AhU0eI - Biblical Archeology [Stones of Israel] With Don Patton Ph.D
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljv4eKEHYD4 - New Testament Archaeology With Don Patton Ph.D
youtube.com/watch?v=YTdKznTA9iY&list=LLbRgQ9CvqoVGflKZ0X2P2fA&index=1 - Exploration of The City of David in Jerusalem
youtube.com/watch?v=gHofTmolbi0 - 06 - The Resurrection of Jesus by Tim McGrew
youtube.com/watch?v=bYrSkikZhxI&nohtml5=False - Jericho Found
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2xv3XwOVaQ - Ruins of Sodom and Gomorrah Found
youtube.com/watch?v=7sA8nloFLbs - Pharaoh's Chariot Wheels in the Red Sea
youtube.com/watch?v=As_tG_rxTaI&nohtml5=False - 40 Archaeology Facts
youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8 - The Creation Model vs Evolution Model
youtube.com/watch?v=2AVxRVXHYqo - The History and the facts about The Ark of Noah Dr. Don Patton
youtube.com/watch?v=dPTcnZXN8WY&nohtml5=False - Creation Astronomy: The Heavens Declare the Glory of God
youtube.com/watch?v=s9_o7NGTkJc - Our Solar System: Evidence of Creation

Enjoy.

>Genesis
>Jesus

Nice try kid, but your a couple of thousand years out.

>prophecies
Look up that word. Jacob seeing Jesus is just plain revisionism since you can't explain this crap otherwise

Reminder that all the red areas on the map were dry land during the last ice age.

Elohim is plural. The Word, the Holy Spirit and The Father were involved in creation. Christ has always existed.

If you Christians keep amputating your faith in the face of its irredeemable notions it will become nothing at all, but that wouldn't be so bad

Ok. The Bible still provides a strong moral code for people who would otherwise turn to degeneracy, provided individuals like le Pope don't abuse it.

le pope just plain ignores the Bible.

That is some pretty fast erosion.

isn't a lot of things christians hate, like fags and evolution justified by old testament citations?

Why do other cultures have flood myths then?

Psalms and Isaiah.

youtube.com/watch?v=0xQeEgPhSfI

look some faggot taking shit out of context no one has seen the face of god because you would get destroyed

Because one culture had a flood and thought it an act of god, wrote it down and dozens of other religions fucking plagiarised it you fuckwit

You know what would be cool? If the planet had some kind of regular flooding. Like the following:
mariowiki.com/Mondo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grüner_See_(Styria)

I wonder what kind of societies would develop in such a situation?

>the old story is bullshit
>the new story is the absolute truth of the universe
>the new story is a sequel to the old story

Exodus 33:11
And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

>And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend

Exodus 33:20
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. 21

This.

Every fucking culture has a flood myth; that doesn't mean the planet suddenly gained then lost an extra 250% of its water mass at a rate of inches per second.

>our space pixies can rewrite physics however they want!
>but only in the distant past and distant future
>plus after your body rots into the ground

Somewhere out there, a vast mythical consciousness above our own is laughing at this little blue turdball's constant delusions.

They didn't erode, they flooded.

Nice dubs

>doubt you'll watch it
>6+ hours long video

>t. Ahmed.

but all the ancient civilizations of the bronze age got wiped out at the same time

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

Nice try satan the book warned us for this already

thanks brother in christ added to my list

You are aware the bible is a compilation of various literary genres spanning hundreds of years and miles, aren't you?

>not posting the whole verse

Yeah, why didn't those fucking Jews just call the other side of the planet to confirm they were destroyed too, I mean, turn the fucking news on.

Gen 32:30 "face to face" -- the fucking English idiom for being right near something. Go back to second grade and learn how to English you dumbass.

In Luke 2:48, why didn't Mary remember being visited by angels and being told she was the mother of God?

>saying things happened without reason is stupid! God mustve existed to create the big bang
>b..but God has always existed. I don't need to explain how. He just does

Someone missed about 2.5k years of philosophical debate.
And I think that someone is you.

Good job philosophy is irrelevant then

To an inbred underclass British retard perhaps.

You didn't even address my initial point, mr philosopher

WOW. God bless!

RIP FUCKING DOGGERLAND

>tfw no Doggerland hunting grounds and ancestral land bridges

I have smelled the fart of god

it smells like butt secks

>Luke 2:48
And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing.

what are you even saying?

>unironically condemning yourself to burn in the lake of fire
kek enjoy hell.

>Be God
>Create mankind
>Doesn't appear to be real
>Ok, but if you don't believe in me I send you to a lake of fire
>Christian logic

its wrong though see

>hell

that's where your ancestors where shipped to for being naughty in england.

You missed a bit
>create vast universe
>focus on a species of evolved monkeys on a tiny shithole of a rock, specifically a small part of that world

She's clearly referring to Joseph, as Jesus speaks to "them", and "they" do not understand, and if God was there in person someone would have remarked upon it, and He would have known what Jesus meant.

>And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

>And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them.

There are flood myths from Greece and Mesopotamia similar to the biblical flood myth. While the biblical account may not be true, the notion of a massive flood could have historical roots in ancient times.

The sheer hubris of the religious is astonishing.
It fucks up your world view to think you're the product of a divine entity too.

Nice try fag.

There are global flood stories in virtually every ancient tradition. Most of them never had contact with each other. Sumeria, ancient Ireland, the Maya, and the ancient Chinese all had global flood stories, as did many more. Why is that? Did they all dream it up independently?

>similar to the biblical Flood myth
Every great civilization has myths about dragons. Did dragons exist?
The point is, a flood of that magnitude would have massive amounts of physical evidence to back it up. It simply isn't there, so it didn't happen. It's physically impossible to flood the entire earth as well.

Whenever their nonsense is called out they pull the fedora card or they say "it was just a metaphor bro"

if there was a flood, where did all the water go?

i-into hollow earth?

Also why didnt rainbows exist prior to the flood?

You can't cherry pick. Its all or nothing bud.

Nah, we're hell adjacent. More like purgatory.

I'll expand on that

>Micah 5:2

But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
though you are small among the clans[b] of Judah,
out of you will come for me
one who will be ruler over Israel,
whose origins are from of old,
from ancient times.

>Isaiah 9:6

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

and the two of you missed the most important part
>Jesus Christ
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. "He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. "This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. "For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear * that his deeds will be exposed."But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God."

Jacob saw and angel of God face to face when he wrestled with Him. God manifested into a physical form, He did the same thing with Moses and it says Moses sae God face to face, even when the previous verse said "God came down as a pillar of smoke" or whatever.

exept a global flood literally happend

>inb4 thats not global
>muh exaggerations

kike glorifying is why I stopped going to church

fuck abrahamic religions

hey if god doesnt exists we can commit gay sex right? i am qt who wants to fuck :3

This.

Gnosticism has existed for so long in the face of constant persecution for a reason.

That is why god blessed us with aids

i am clean
>_

>is a clean faggot

lol'd

get the fuck out of here before some muslim drops you off a cliff.

Jesus was in the garden of Eden with Adam & Eve.

Father God created the garden & man through Lord Jesus, His only begotten Son.

Since we know that Adam was a man, and no man according to the bible has seen Father God, we can deduce that when God told Adam not to eat the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil was in fact Lord Jesus.

Note here also;
John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

>I am
This is a play on YHWH, which is Father God's name and loosely means 'I am that I am' or 'I am the one who causes it to be'.

Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

>Let us (plural)
Father God and Lord Jesus together in heaven, deciding to make Adam.

A flood did happen. Look up Randall Carlson, he explains all about it happening ~12000 years ago at the end of the ice age

but the earth is only 6,000 years old

>Reminder that no global flood happened and that Cuckstainity is inherently wrong
Reminder that as the global climate continues to shift Christcucks will say the story of Noah was in actuality foretelling events that haven't happened yet since God doesn't see time as we mere mortals do.

>discussion about Islam
>Sup Forums argues why Islam is bad for the world

>discussion about Christianity
>Sup Forums argues why it isn't accurate

goodluck staying it

Those bands in the geologic record...

Remember that time Christians crashed planes into towers in Manhattan?

Oh wait...

idiots trying to study the bible presents the notions that you have..

youtube.com/watch?v=wVPFCR4MfqM
youtube.com/watch?v=RySdPdLRxtg
youtube.com/watch?v=VmtNqJ5wC2g
youtube.com/watch?v=zaW4EpLAk3k

"i don't understand it therefore it must be wrong" With a very encoded book like the bible that explains things that have not happened yet..

Just no..

Thats was USA's masonic government

you know who free masons are?

kikes....

but I'd bet my bottom shekel ur a kike.

>Old Testament and New Testament say contradictory things
Amazing! When will these Christcucks see the blatant contradictions in their religion?

Who do you think Jacob wrestled with? The Holy Spirit? The Father, Who dwells in unapproachable light?

Of course it was Jesus.

It was Jesus in the fiery furnace with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.

It was Jesus who counseled Joshua prior to the battle of Jericho.

It was Jesus who saved Hagar and Ishmael's life.

In fact, everywhere in the OT you see The Angel of The Lord, it's Jesus. It was Jesus threatening Balaam; it was Jesus who spoke face to face with Moses and Abraham.

Jesus did not begin to exist at His conception. He is God. He came down from heaven in the flesh in order to be born the Son of Man.

So God didn't new he missed a part when he said he flooded the entire earth?

Jesus created the universe.

Kid.

I want to find that video of the guy in your pic but I can't.

If you're saying the Old Covenant is nothing like the New Covenant, you are correct.

If you are saying the bible contradicts itself, you are incorrect.