one chance at life

> one chance at life

> I'm black

what kind of shitty joke is this

At least you're not Kanye West.

You're not Kanye West, right?

There's a difference between being black, and being a nigger.
Which one are you, OP?

You kiddin' me ? It would be awesome to be Kanye West. All that money. All those bitches. All the bling...

And no brain to enjoy any of it.

That's just a meme

I still have a nig nose and crappy hair

And the shit skin, but that doesnt bother me

Dude. You're black. You can do anything. You have all of the advantages (aside from the statistically probability of an unstable family in upbringing). Win a scholarship, seduce women, more likely get a job compared to someone of equal accomplishments. Hell, you could be the president (just don't be sleepy)

I don't consider it a meme.
Just don't act like a nigger and you'll be ok.

All you can do OP is emulate Dr ben carson

Dude be the next Jimmy Hendrix or something.
I know modern niggers suck but believe it or not there was a few based of them.

Remember Mohamed Ali?
>I want my children to look like me.

i dont care about that i just want a white gf

Kanye watches anime, he is pretty based.
Best taste than Sup Forums

Your cartoon club is probably the lowest ranking IQ on this whole place.

I am to be telling you, my friend, that your current status as an untouchable is due to your moral failures of previous incarnations. If you are fulfilling your dharmic duty without acting like a nigger, you will most assuredly progress to a higher form in your next incarnation.

Lucky for you, the jews have convinced them that interracial relationships are the best. They can't not go out with you because that'd be racist.

just dont act like a nigger and you'll be fine

KEK
KEK
KEK
KEK
MADE MY 3 MINUTES

>i just want a white gf

dis gud b8

A very shitty joke. You know the punchline now though, so you're welcome to laugh at the flames with the rest of us nhilists.

how is it bait

will post proof of my nigness if needed

i want more than a quick fuck though

Still better than nothing, i guess

What's the punchline, leaf?

We all die anyway?

Well done OP.
I don't know what it was about your post but I laughed hard.

Maybe you shouldn't be browsing a white supremacist website where black people are routinely treated like trash. Most of us are just venting because of our daily experiences with niggers anyway.

Seriously, you have it worse than India on this board. Get out.

>one chance at life
>I'm black
>born in literally the richest country in the world

Yeah nah, you got very lucky you crybaby.

>nig nose
Not sure why that's a big deal. Unless their nose is horribly disproportionate then it's negligible.
>crappy hair
There's no such thing, a niggas hair isn't "bad" it's just how it's supposed to be, it allows their scalp to get more air flow, cooling a niggas hot head.
>shit skin
Their skin is fairly tough and can survive more intense sunlight.

I'm not trying to make them sound better, I'm just trying to say all of those are negligible features and no one is black or white for an aesthetic reason. If a female having dark skin turns you off regardless of how hot she is, just because of some concept then you're an idiot.

Get yourself toghether Dindu
Michael Jackson was born a nigger that hated being a niggers too, but did that stop him?
NO, he found a way to become the whitest guy the world had ever seen.
And when people told him he could never have white children, he proved them wrong again by having 3

Hang in there dindu, if MJ can do it so can you

Life sucks, fuck were you expecting?

you've undertaken quite a challenge, my brother nig. maybe next incarnation you can be a cracker.

You're failing for the racemixing jew dude.

Don't do that. Get a Rihanna or something.

The punchline..
Life is a satanic joke played in reverse. Birth is the punchline.

only people who give a fuck about skin color today never leave their moms basement, so don't worry OP, just don't act like a nig

>Kanye watches anime
>To understand anime you have to be a genius

Become a famous Trump supporter and talk shit about your nigger brethren while telling them to stop being niggers

The world needs more based black men like Ben Carson and less liberal idiots like Obama

we all know you're white beta cuck who feels better about himself by degrading blacks

das rite

>once chance at life
>i'm a 5'6 spic with a 95 IQ

become a trap.

Hillary pls

>That's just a meme

Nigger detected.

>one shot at life
>not born as a qt grill

Become a #LATINO4TRUMP and get the top liked comment on all Trump posts

You can help MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN paco!

Open a taco bowl stand called Pacos Tacos and sell American flags while chanting "BUILD THE WALL around my delicioso comida!"

op here

no

>best taste than

Now i know for sure that anime fans are retarded

OP doubter: BTFO

NIGGER CONFIRMED

its not just a meme its how i make black friends

ashy ass..
also depends where you live

You seem fat, that should be your main concern for now

After you take care of that, aspire to become someone like black science man

>one shot at life
>true heir of the Roman Empire

>one chance at life
>end up 5'5"
ehh it isn't as bad as you think. at least an MRI isn't totally uncomfortable

ur lookin a bit ashy there friendo

At least you're not a hairy Mexican manlet.

I wish I was born black.

;_;

>one shot at life
>perpetually sad
>only get joy out of improving my dps in a korean 2d mmo from 2005, or stomping third worlders in dota only to promptly get stomped back from the forced 50 prevalent in solo queue
I know it could be worse.
I know I could be a chinese peasant in the year 500 having diseases ravage my family, barely surviving on rice and literally nothing else.
I know I could be some poor third worlder somewhere in whogivesafuckistan getting my shit jihaded on a daily basis for my wife exposing too much eyebrow
But that doesn't make it any better.

a chance to save the black race.

Though you will only be disappointed.

t. your greatest boong.

Just keep fighting, nothing much else we can do unless you want to deny reality.

>I still have a nig nose and crappy hair
There's a huge difference - brain capacity.

Most people like me have an IQ below 100.

Mines above 150. Just goes to show.

>Kanye watches anime, he is pretty based.
Kanye is literally a cuck who can't understand his gf is using him.

>i wish i was born black
>mexico

you were

>tfw brainlet

>one shot

>roach

what the fuck god

>>i'm a 5'6 spic with a 95 IQ
Do puzzles.

I believe IQ is a meme that can change with effort.

If not, your effort won't be futile.

>ITT: Sup Forums making a nigger feel better about being a nigger

>tfw burdened with race because not brainlet.

You have no idea what it's like being abo and having the ability to do things in your life.

Everyone asks for "givemedats" and no one can be relied on.

My current parents are on a cruise that was afforded through my scholarship money.

Woe on me for believing they were using it on bills.

Oh, and now the trust debt clicked over 300 k because they don't know what a trust is (literally that stupid)

Being non-white and intelligent is suffering. And I look white. I can only imagine what black ones look like.

a feelposting aussie, what a rare specimen

>one chance at life
> I'm 5'3
thanks liberals

If a nigger is smart enough to realize he's a nigger and hate himself for it, he's probably not a dindu.
Can you imagine being dumb and knowing you're dumb? Can you imagine the despair from all the missed opportunities you'd have for a lack of intelligence?
I believe that's where the line is drawn, to be quite honest fampai, between men who are truly simple and men who believe they are simple and want to learn.

Well turks aren't rare, since all fucking do the same shit.

Also, where is the turk that posts dead american soldiers?
I haven't seen him lately.

kill your family m80 and put their bodies into a lizard den you fucking people dig up

pure abbo or half or what

Why not go back to africa ?

You wouldn't know what feelings are like, ottoman.

You just ignore them and attack all problems with a sword.

My race literally depends on people like me. It's like a sad fairytale.

Some of us literally live nomadically - I'm busy figuring out how to solve our financial system and how it would be used in conjunction with the legal system. We have huge issues and I don't have any capital to use at my disposal.

Any action I take is a debt trap (you don't get the financial situation today - noone climbing the ladder can get any footing).

But keep blaming it on europe, Turk (Assuming you are not a troll).

They will literally use debt to take property (it's already happening in Aus - native title is useless as well). I know this will happen because the "torrens system" is new.

yeah there are a couple of fucking degenerate kaffirs that shitpost about pedophilia and "XDD lelel turkish meisterrace", he is probably playing hide and seek with the neighbours kids in the street.

not all roaches are bad, we have feelings.

Sup Forums is basically a super negative echochamber, every race/nationality gets shit on

if it's affecting you in real life the maybe it's time for you to go back to rebbit

Nah yeah m8
go fak a kangaru an den we drink som fostars kant
>Mines above 150
The only thing above 150 is your autism score.

Nice to know, i just hope the shitposting reduces among mexicans, australians, canadians, turkish, american, British and german.

1/8

Enough to look odd and act weird.

My dad can't do simple arithmetic and misspells simple words, luckily he works hard (like alot of boongs - we work hard to compensate). My grandmother can't remember if she left the stove on. My great grandfather literally cheated in horse-racing to get money (apparently he raced in country courses and literally cut the course - which back then involved him going through bushes... I think that might be bullshit though).

Dad literally thought the tax was just 10% because "he was told so". No questions, no investigation, just assumed.

I don't know how, but I think I may have increased the IQ by at least 50 points based on several mensas I did as a kid and adult. Mum doesn't explain it either - she has to be less than 110.

It's like being told you have magic powers and none of your family doesn't,

My sister has high IQ, but poor health. So it's up to me.

Be thankful I'm PC-proof. I will do what I can, won't stop till I drop.

>not all roaches are bad, we have feelings.
If Sup Forums taught me anything, it's this- don't ignore problems, fix them.

One day I will give a choice to my community that is "genetically modify, or return to the 'dreamtime'".

This is no troll. It's like living in a nightmare.

Maybe you could be some sort of reverend/leader type guy who leads your people out of niggerdom?

>one chance to be born black
>spend it giving yourself mental health issues on Sup Forums

tfw brown hair/eyes

go to africa

then you fit in

not trolling

WHAT? attack everything with a sword? you have triggered my ptsd right there.
Well, i have a couple of things to say but i'll follow the list.

-We don't attack everything with a sword, unless it's something really really bad. Many people try to solve problems with mind, but the ones that are actually go "lele turkish swords dudee" are nothing but scum.

-Well, people here are not so better than there i suppose. I've witnessed honor killings, so we are not alien megamind masterrace.

-None of us live nomadically, because people here determine to work and sustain family life rather than survival in postmodern era.

-Financial situations are not THAT good here, people sometimes pass their debts to children and withdraw from other sources to keep the circulation on.

-Not a troll senpai.

-That happens here too, not because they need property, but you have nothing better to pay with (other than your life which is illegal.)

So, ima tell you my story,

>one of the few non-brainlets around
>if i was a brainlet i would post trollfaces on Sup Forums, people view anonymous sites like this as a fucking taboo.
>dad is ex-millitary, but not ptsd tier, office ranks.
>not a complete social outcast, i was smart but had many friends
>10k TL monthly income
>im a pilot in training (i was aiming to be an astronaut if the country had a fucking space program, but still, it's a job with solid income)
>paid 200kTL debt with money from bank withdrawals
>5 years minimum left to pay all of them
>hopefully 1 year left to actually get imployed in some good airliner company
>literally got pumped up so much i rented a 3+1 house with full furniture
>out of bank money
>literally government on my ass telling me to pay debt.

Hopefully, i don't fuck up.
Also, livin's easy here.

>One chance at life
>I'm ugly

Well I'll always have my chinese cartoons to keep me company.

>>spend it giving yourself mental health issues on Sup Forums
kek

Black people have mental health issues period.

>-We don't attack everything with a sword, unless it's something really really bad. Many people try to solve problems with mind, but the ones that are actually go "lele turkish swords dudee" are nothing but scum.
Then fix the other countries that do.

I know you Turks are their last hope, because you've always been one step in Europe, one step in Asia minor.

You guys need to start doing things. Make a thesis, apply for intern-ships, start a political party.

The ottomans ruled because they were methodical. The rest just want the world to burn (or are at the mercy of those people).

People need to take action like they are the chosen one. If everyone did that, this world would be utopian.

>paid 200kTL debt with money from bank withdrawals
>5 years minimum left to pay all of them
What the fuck mate? Seriously. I had something to pay my debts at least. Why did you spend so much to the benefit of the "merchant" (so to speak).

Too late now - learn how to arbitrage (that's the best solution I can think of, though pretty useless because of interest rates today.)

Otherwise - don't let the samson option fool you, the alternative is worse than death.

Same user here.
I agree with the "methodical" part, but turks today lost this feeling because we fucked up and got buttfucked at WW1

Also, i had to pay the debt with bank withdrawal to gain myself time. It's easy to just go and "yeah mang gonna open me a shop gibsmedat shekels" and get your money. I have around anything i need to survive sometime rn, and I will pay around 400k TL (paychecks are around 50-100K TL, depending on flight amount and destination) in return, but ofcourse, i will spare 25k TL monthly to wipe my ass with all that shekelbux. Paying them all won't take longer than a year, so everyone (including merchant) is happy.

>I agree with the "methodical" part, but turks today lost this feeling because we fucked up and got buttfucked at WW1
>Got buttfucked at WWI

Really?

Because the Anzac legend says "no one won, everyone lost".
We literally tried to stop our advances because we knew you'd send another (with no success).

We know how you suffered in WWI because we were on the other side of the field. We knew it was your clay we were on, and the only reason why we were there was not because of Turkey - but further north (Actually, it was probably our greatest ally yet again)

We have a common enemy mate. It's one that makes the west think you're the enemy yet again.

>Also, i had to pay the debt with bank withdrawal to gain myself time. It's easy to just go and "yeah mang gonna open me a shop gibsmedat shekels" and get your money. I have around anything i need to survive sometime rn, and I will pay around 400k TL (paychecks are around 50-100K TL, depending on flight amount and destination) in return, but ofcourse, i will spare 25k TL monthly to wipe my ass with all that shekelbux. Paying them all won't take longer than a year, so everyone (including merchant) is happy.
You want to know why that debt is there in the first place? Because they knew there was no risk. Why? Because they could use the risk free loan they told governments to give (and they foolishly said "ok")