Teen threesome livestreamed

chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/05/12/milwaukee-teens-live-stream-sex-acts-on-facebook/

>CHICAGO (CBS) — Police in Milwaukee have launched an investigation after three teenagers live streamed themselves having sex, while their classmates watched on their phones at school.

CBS 58 in Milwaukee reports two girls, 14 and 15, and a boy, 15, reportedly skipped school in January, and engaged in sex acts off school grounds, while streaming video live on Facebook. Four students watched the video on their phones while in health class at Barack Obama School of Career and Technical Education.

So it was niggers?

Sounds more useful than learning in a place called "Barack Obama School of Career and Technical Education"

I assume so since the name of the high school

>one mother said she was not pleased the school did not inform parents.

>“I’m quite sure I’m not the only parent that doesn’t know about this,” she said.

>chicongo
>barrack obama hs

let me take a stab in the dark and say yes, they were students of the melanoid persuation.

Does the rain fall from clouds?
Does the wind blow from the mountains?
Do the birds sing?
Do the fish swim?
Do niggers nig?

Why do other parents need to know about this?
Did they want to watch too or something?

>Milwaukee Public Schools released a brief statement about the incident:

“In January, staff became aware of a video depicting inappropriate conduct that took place outside of school and off campus. The school immediately notified proper authorities and cooperated with the investigation. We took appropriate disciplinary action against those involved, which would be in addition to any outside consequences they may face.”

According to CBS 58, the warrant says the two girls in the video could be charged with “exposing a child to harmful material.” The boy in the video was not listed as a suspect on the warrant.

>Barack Obama school

I didn't know it was a thing to name schools after zoo animals.

> two girls, 14 and 15, and a boy, 15, reportedly skipped school in January, and engaged in sex acts
Haha and meanwhile you guys are fucking virgins :DDDDDDDD

Jesus

I'm not, I went to Germany and pretended To be Muslim and got my cock sucked pretty easily. Only downside is its near impossible to tell German men and women apart since both wear dresses and swallow cum on command.

Not me muhammad

losing your V card to a "tanned german" does not count you fucking cunt.

Yeah, you really made me mad :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

>is its near impossible to tell German men and women apart since both wear dresses and swallow cum on command.

I found that they both look like boys, but you're right about both being willing to suck cock

that is actually a fact, i have a german friend and he would suck dick if asked nicely. i'm not even kidding.

You're replying to a retard but yes Mexico, there are a lot of "tanned Germans" out there. Especially South Germans.

link to vid?

Fuck off pedo scum

no actually this guy is from N.Y and we would go out drinking and he would fag out, i stop hanging out with him because of that and he married a jewish girl.

>Making fun of people for having morals
No wonder your country is getting run over by mudslimes, retards like you act like copulating like an animal is the greatest human achievement.

Most faggots bragging about having sex at a young age usually did it with a fat ugly chick and live to regret it.

>No new posts
hardly, theyre teens not children.

They teach them in school that it's racist to not submit to brown men and suck their cocks when told to.

And being racist is literally WORSE THAN HITLER

I work about 10 minutes away. That part of milwaukee is niggers.

The internet got a lot worse once niggers started getting smartphones.

Skipping school for a threesome, that I can understand,
but streaming it on Facebook?
wat

literally all of milwaukee pretty much is. Only white parts in milwaukee are east of 20th, north of clybourn and south of state. Venture beyond there and youre getting enriched.

>Barack Obama School of Career and Technical Education

Wow, it's real

Obama will be synonymous with anything named after MLK.

What the fuck happened?

I know their police chief seemed redpilled about blacks, but then he goes and blames violence on guns.