The ultimate redpill is that white women age like shit and are inferior to other races

The ultimate redpill is that white women age like shit and are inferior to other races

Hi Shlomo.

Yea but the bottom two are still niggers

Plus the two whores on top live on hardcore drugs

The Olson twins were always ugly.

caked up whores at the bottom.

Let what sink in? 27 and 35 are pretty damn close. I have saw some pretty rough looking 25 year olds and some pretty young looking 38 year olds.

black don't crack nigga we already know this

plastic surgery is a bitch

too bad the average black person in america at that age doesn't look like tia and tamara, but pic related.

>I don't like white people
>allow me to "redpill" you

Ok, sagelord.

To be fair Olsen Twins were always shit.

Yea, because they poison their skin with makeup more than any other race.

That poor bitch caught lyme disease. Leave her alone

>The ultimate redpill is that white women age like shit

Or maybe they just use more make up since an earlier age.

I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the Olsen twins having been child stars their whole lives and going on long binges of cocaine and bulimia have no effect on their appearance whatsoever.

my mom got fat after having 3 kids but my aunt didn't after 2 kids. She still looks like she's in her 30's even though she's almost 60 now.

this

crack heads vs healthy non-drug addicted black girls. Its really not that complicated

>drugs
>less drugs

I'm dating an Asian so whatever.

>th-thanks for taking us out for lunch, user!

not only do white woman age faster, they have shit tier personalities and sense of humors, and are much more likely to be unfaithful in a relationship.

Best looking Olsen anyways, the twins are gross

The Olsen twins aged particularly bad. Too many drugs and too much stress. They're not a good example of average White women.

the bottom two are still uglier

Good taste.

>implying the olsen twins aren't ravaged by a life as whores
Plus the drug abuse, no wonder they look like shit

Just a reminder. I can cherry pick like OP and come off self righteous as well

Feels good Op. Feels really good

Olsen twins still look better anyways. Black girls look subpar through their entire lives and as babies they are the ugliest monkeys there are.

Also this No need for drug abuse even. Smoking cigarettes make you age like shit.

I think you mean Asian women. I'd change "60-70" to upper 30s even

they probably still eat meat, dairy, and gmo's lad. don't let the jew food deceive the true progress of a twisted species.

>>meat and dairy

you spelled "carbs and sugar" wrong.

though GMO's and most modern meat and dairy is bad as is anything else, GRAINS are the real problem. They don't call it BREAD and circuses for nothing.