Who else thinks these two twats will be best friends after this bullshit is over?

Who else thinks these two twats will be best friends after this bullshit is over?

I think so too, like Micheal Moore and Rush Limbah. However, I also think Mike and Rush are also closet gay lovers.

Theure more than likely already buds and just acting to make sure there's good ratings.

Money still on McGregor

They both rode in the same private jet to go promote the fight in london. This is all an act.

Yeah, they seem like they both know what they're doing, garnering the crowds for that payday. I bet they fake some beef at come point through this "world tour" bullshit, and make it seem really personal. Bonus points if it is at the end of the tour, leading up to fight day.

Honestly, I want to see McGregor win so MMA can take the spotlight, as it's a better combat sport.

It's partially an act, but Mayweather was raised from a baby inside an inner city boxing gym. He's has to be so full nigger only other full niggers could stand to be around him.

I can certainly see them not getting along at all.

Mayweather sounds like Flava Flav when he yells "Yeah" - I'm always expecting "BOIIIII" at the end of it.

>Who else thinks these two twats will be best friends after this bullshit is over?
No. Floyd will never be okay with being punched and embarrassed, and Connor doesn't give a fuck about anything but a paycheck. Neither does Floyd, for that matter, his nickname isn't "Money" because he gives it to charity, its because he identifies himself as being the most important thing in the world.

Absolutely, MMA is way more inclusive of styles and skill ranges and is far less corrupt than the jew and mafia infested 'sport' of boxing.

>Nigger only cares about "showing" wealth

nothing new here

I'm not fully following this, so is Mayweather going to fight an MMA fight or McGregor going to box?

Just think about the richest dude you know and then learning someone will give you a 100 million to fight them.... you can talk all the shit you want, but after its all said and done youre gonna be thankful to eachother for that much cash.

Its in the contract to ensure they both get there. If either wants to fly on their own dime, they can, but they still have to be chaperoned by the Nevada Gaming Commission. Its only 40 days from the bell, so they can be piss tested or blood tested at any time, day or night.

I live in Las Vegas and everyone who works in the service industry always complains about how obnoxious and cheap Floyd "Money" Mayweather is.i.e., extremely messy tables, rude, literally zero tip on several thousand dollar bills, etc.

Looked it up, it's boxing. Not sure I would out any money on McGreggor. Mayweather was raised in a boxing gym, by his dad, to be a boxer and McGreggor will basically have his hands tied.

>McGregor going to box
McGregor is going to box with regulation boxing gloves. 10 ounce, or whatever is the 145 rule.

And how would you describe conor's personality than? That man is driven by worldly possessions. Worthless rolemodels fuck em both

During the press conference in uk crowd was shouting "sit down shut up" and " floyd youre a spastic" when mayweather was on the mic

Shocking. Zero tip and attitude from a rich black dick.

Meanwhile, Donny Wahlburg left a 2000 tip for a 20 dollar meal in a Waffle House.

They're cool with one another already this shit is some wwe shit storyline. How the dj have 2 chains love strippers song ready to go as soon as mayweather asked so throwing money. You see what these fucks are being paid, I let a dude uppercut my balls till they exploded for just a 1/4 what they're making

The ratio of white people getting rich and merely "showing" their wealth vs the ratio of black people getting rich and "showing" their wealth.

Show me more white people who invest in overt signs of wealth and I will retract that statement.

I get that more white people are wealthy, more so than black people. I get the socio-evolutionary purpose of "showing" wealth - it's just more white people have moved beyond peacocking, while the minority of black people who are wealthy are left battling the socio-racial stigma of poverty.

Still that doesn't excuse the behavior.

>And how would you describe conor's personality than? That man is driven by worldly possessions. Worthless rolemodels fuck em both
I would call Connor "hungry". In an attitude way. He's really only had a couple real money fights. Until the last five or six, they were all 25k, 50k, plus bonus. Thats pretty typical for MMA.

Eh Connor gave a shout out to his kid back home and said that's motivation but yeah the guy loves money

hARD WORK !!! Hard work !!!!

>They're cool with one another already this shit is some wwe shit storyline.
Its called selling "woof tickets", from the bark and snarl. They have to basically get along. If one harms the other, the whole thing goes down the toilet. its a 100mil gig. You can literally get killed for fucking that up.

White people are poor bums. The only true rich people are Jews. The average american is filthy poor

Hard times for the missed quints :(

I know right wtf I'm just gonna go to bed now

"Yeeeeaaaaaah hardwork hardwork yeaaahhhhh its the money team control your bitch its the money team control your bitch yeeeeah"

Floyd money mayweather

"Im 40 but I look 20!" -Floyd Money Mayweather

They are acting you idiot.
It's fucking sad that drama has become a mandatory component in showbiz.
I fucking hate what reality TV has done to everything.

You butt croissant everybody knows its hype for the show

The only two reasons to watch this crap:

1. You're a diehard boxing fan that despises MMA and you're looking forward to seeing the biggest MMA star get dominated.

2. You're a fucking idiot who never learns any lessons about anything and you actually believe this will be a good, meaningful match, let alone the fight of the generation.

This whole thing is all hype and no substance. If they wanted to make it interesting, it should have been modified kickboxing rules with no takedowns or groundfighting, something to let the fighters meet halfway. (Of course, few boxers and certainly not Mayweather would have the balls to do that.) Instead it's one of the best all-time boxers versus someone who's never had one pro boxing match in a boxing match. It's going to be a joke. I cannot for the life of me understand how any intelligent human being would be intrigued or excited about this "fight."

you must be american OP, are you aware all "fights" you see on TV are staged? Sorry to break to you but the situation didnt really want to fight with ronnie on jersey shore, srry bro

You basically hate how americans are and how they think. This can only happen in america and become so popular. Just like the kardashians a couple of sisters pretending to be obnoxious sluts and the mericans love it,copy it and buy it. Mericans are like flies,They sit on feces because that's what they like best

Per capita, wealth is centered in the US. There are more millionaire Americans than any country on earth. (again, per capita)

You have no perspective - the average american has tenfold the wealth of the average world citizen. Suffering is relative, but there are many people, including children, out there in the world right now in the end stage of malnutrition, and that's not something that happens in the USA, except among a small minority of citizens who suffer from malnutrition only as a result of a more serious condition like drug addiction or mental illness, be it their own or family member's

he hates nick diaz even though there street fight level heroes / bros

Kardashians are closer to Jews than they are to Mexicans lol

This shit is more rigged than the lighting effects at a Korean pop concert

I missed the end, did they end up fucking or what?

never know hoe

>..actually believe this will be a good, meaningful match, let alone the fight of the generation.

Actually, it will, because its a cross=over promotion. Thats why nobody knows what will happen, and the hype is maxxed out.

They can't ask Floyd to use a discipline he never practiced. He's not a kickboxer, period. But Connor is a boxer, and has practiced it for about ten years. Boxing is a basic for MMA, as is wrestling, then everything else goes on top of that. But you have to know how to strike, or you're screwed. Very few MMA fighters get anywhere without boxing. In the early days, the Grace family shocked everyone with BJJ, but that doesn't work any more as a complete style.

I've seen enough to say that americans are FILTHY POOR for a "first world country". Yesterday I was in a thread of a guy who wanted to kill himself because he coudn't afford fixing his teeth and it was bothering him mentally. I asked him if he could ask for some financial support at the municipality... he replied by saying: whats a municipality
KEK!

You also have the most homeless people on earth you stupid twerp

Conor isnt saying shit about floyd beating women, I reckon mayweather has dirt on him, at the second presser he said 'ill get to the women part on the last day I got some shit' to conor. Said nothing though.

>You also have the most homeless people on earth you stupid twerp
Have you never heard of "earth"? Because theres a lot of homeless people. India is full of them, they probably have more homeless than we have Citizens. We didn't cause that,BTW. Africa also has a fuck-ton, not at war with them, either. They are not only homeless, but foodless. They sell their children for goats, and make entire cities out of corrugated sheets of junk steel. Cook food over garbage fires, shit in the gutters, and get water from toxic puddles.

See any cities like that in America? No? Thats because they don't exist. Flint, Michigan would be the BEST city in Africa in a thousand mile radius, not the worst.

>comparing third world countries with first

How can one person be this stupid?

>Conor isnt saying shit about floyd beating women, I reckon mayweather has dirt on him
Probably nothing. Connor is surprisingly smart. Floyd is unsurprisingly not. If I had to guess, Connor wants to keep it basically trash-talk, and then fuck with Floyds head in the last two days to rattle him - maybe at the weigh-in. If Floyd spends the next 40 days pissed, he will adjust to it. In the last two days, in a twitter blast, he will be furious and lose sleep, which makes him less of a threat.

You're the one who said USA has the most homeless people. Is your comment factual or not? Is it per capita, or by head count? Or did you just Gargle some nonsense that is inaccurate by every measure?

Calling people stupid does not make you any less retarded. Source your facts or shut the fuck up.

I spent a few years in prison. On paper, the tough ghetto blacks and the touch hillbilly whites are supposed to hate each other, and put enough of them together and they will separate into their own groups and start fights, etc. But in reality they are more alike than almost any other two random people. They have the same values and like the same stuff (pussy, booze, weed, fighting, money). They probably get along well.

The average household income in the USA is $58,000 a year. The average world income is $2000 annually.

Man, if a nigger paid me 100millions to hit me pussy defensive punches for 20 minutes I would love him.

>lived his entire miserable life in the united states
> saw the terrible conditions people have to live in without government support in times of setbacks
>dares to defend the country because muhhhh freedoms

Your country is the toilet of the civilized world

0.005% of the United States population is homeless.

McGregor is a nigger inside an irish body

You know the shit talking is all planned hype and publicity right?

I think we know that they're both just Fred Savage in disguise.

They're Armenian retard

>posted a gif to draw attention

you hate that hype machine user...

i guess now i understand why the genocide happened then too bad they missed some

The United States is the 9th wealthiest country per-capita in the world. The USA is only 9th because of little tiny countries like Quatar, Brunai and Kuwait that jack up the per capital income with a small amount of people. But who do they come running to when they are attacked? The United States of America. Of course.

You don't actually think they hate eachother? You do realise its part of the entertainment. It brings in more tickets if retards like you believe they hate eachother.

>>lived his entire miserable life in the united states
>> saw the terrible conditions people have to live in without government support in times of setbacks
>>dares to defend the country because muhhhh freedoms
>Your country is the toilet of the civilized world
Actually, half of my family is from Greece. The other half is Germanic, we came at the late 1800s. I'm a mutt. We've visited family in Greece, but the Germans are all dead. Greece sucks. Germany is okay, and I look like I belong there, toured it twice. Once in the Air Force, once as a civilian. I like America. Its treated my family well, and we have a long military history, back to WW1. It has nothing to do with guns, its more about the opportunities and careers that helped us thrive. Probably couldn't have done it in Germany, and definitely not in Greece, they're lazy as fuck. So, go fuck yourself, you know nothing, and I'm retired at 45. But I might get bored with that, or maybe not. I travel a lot.

>being this deluded
they hate each other at the moment you otaku cuck gay retard. do your research and you'll find that they really dislike one another!! that's why they're fighting!!!!

>Show me more white people who invest in overt signs of wealth and I will retract that statement.
Trump

who cares. if you care about guys boxing then you are a caveman. kill yourself.

and take this crap to Sup Forums where the other neanderthals discuss putting balls into nets and hoops 24/7

Mcgregor's a nice guy, he sucked my cock in school, a real team player, too bad he's lacking a few chromosomes, Mayweather's a pretty nice guy too from what i've heard. both cool dudes.

>they are fighting eachother because they hate eachother, 100 million has nothing to do with it

Fuck you are too stupid to be in this thread

If you don't realize this is mutually beneficial publicity stunt, you are a fucking moron.

This.

I posted a gif because this is an imageboard,
and phonecancer like yourself getting banned would be the best thing to happen to Sup Forums, its server load, and its features and posting limitations that would be lifted up a little by phonecancer getting banned.

Only those who post from laptops, desktops, and tablets arguably, should be allowed.

rumour has it it's all set up, connor wins first found, mayweather demands a rematch, build up more hype, mayweather wins second round connor insists on a third round, christmas day, russia, connor gives speech on how everyone can change, USA and Russia become besties. Fucking gold m8

if you don't think they are best friends now you don't understand what a few hundred millions can do to a person

100 million is nothing - i piss 100 million