Jealous whitey manlets

Jealous whitey manlets

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do people not get tired of posting this every day?

Usually a troll looking for reactions and-or a wanna' be black guy.

Didn't see Africans having a big empire or slaves.

nolife losers have to do something during day

btw thats a heavily tanned white on that pic

If blacks are tipped sex gods that can get white women and make them ovulate then how come im pudgy and cant get a date with the women i love?

OP is a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4

lol...the whale attached to the poo skin

literally this lmao, it's a white man probably of Italian descent

Check that hover hand.

I'm not even mad, and I'm as white as they come. My GF is Asian, my sister's BF is black, and my little brother is the only one with a white GF, but she's barren.

we whites have money

how can rest of the world even compete , look at this chinese man robchong burneilee

You weren't trying quite hard enough. Could you please post again but try a bit harder this time?

This is bait but let me respond back in your natural language because thank god the white man put you monkeys on a damn boat to civalize you. Oonga boonga Watermelon. Mah Nigga.

They also cant swim, actually dont have large cocks compared to white people and have numerous medical issues.

Oh and they were ruled by white people and were weak.

More amusing that you posted that image. That couple split up as she kicked his black arse and he couldn't cope.

Yeah, every now and then I see some buff black guy with a white chick. Not often, but every now and then.

You know what? Good for them. They have endured centuries of suffering for no other reason than the pigment of their skin and slight facial differences from whites.

When I see a couple like that, it doesn't bother me a bit. Because a REAL man doesn't bitch and complain about their lack of getting women when some guy works hard to earn his body type. He goes to the gym, works out, eats right, works harder for a better job.

I've got better things to do with what little time I've got left on this rock than to blame others for my problems.

OP quit fuckin' up our chill. We're all cool now.

Cant you see that is the slave of this white goddess ?

We need to start promoting some kind of Jew race mixing stuff instead of attacking niggers in order to give all this muh bbc bullshit some real payback

Jews are the ones who need to fuck off

Kek

Nice

People seem to forget that natural selection drives mankind away from black. It's just going to repeat again.

There will be more black as the meek are able to breed, then people realize black is wack. Then it'll be back to white (aka progress)

It's literally history repeating. Many laughs when they think we still have control over our pets breeding.

MY FUCKING SIDES

Spot on. I hate degenerate niggers but I'm not gonna bitch and cry if they fuck white women, because I too also fuck white women, and nigger bitches too if they're down

his father is Jamaican mother is English, David McIntosh

Best in thread

NOBODY CARES ABOUT NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>bait thread from 2 hours ago still getting bumped
>newfags not realizing you can hide/filter threads
>ISHYGDDT

Don't forget they're also great at unpaid slave labor, more back to the cotton boi

Ultimate man in case of leave the lady once she's pregnant... Right...

Top zozzle keep these threads going, they're gold mate