Diaper fetish thread

Diaper fetish thread

come in and discuss our lovely fetish; enjoy pics of me while you're at it.

Shot in the dark, but, does anyone here like used baby diapers?

>inb4 screenshots of forum posts of faggot who microwaves them

I prefer to use the diapers myself.

when she a thin white girl with a cute face and small in size

Do you ever poop in them or do you just wet them?
Do you keep them on after?

This is a strange fetish.

Love diapers

I just wet them. Pooping is too much of a 'mess'.

And I don't keep them, I bin them and put on another diaper.

Yes I know it's strange.

scat is despised by 90% of people with this fetish, it's just the overly vocal obnoxious disgusting 10% faggots who try to make people think that EVERYONE loves shitting themselves when that is far from the case.
Most people draw the line at wetting because feels good man.

it's a dude, bro

I know right! I fucking love the idea of putting my face in a girls hot wet piss filled diaper and just huffing and sucking away at the golden nectar but the idea of a shit filled diaper ruins my boner worse a picture of naked Whoopy Goldberg. Side note can we please get some more pictures of hot girls in piss filled diapers?

>Side note can we please get some more pictures of hot girls in piss filled diapers?
just one. but oh boy is it piss filled

HAWT!!!!! god i want to suck the piss out of that diaper while fucking her. any more like this?

I assume you mean clearly visible diaper fillage

ill take anything with hot sluts filling up diapers with delicious piss nectar!

I always wonder if I ever encounter people whilst out and about who wear diapers and I'd never know. Sometimes I try to guess what underwear people wear sometimes.

Y'all need jesus

KYS summer kid

doubt anyone i've come across while out diapered has ever noticed

U guys are fucked up

So are you. You're just a different kind of fucked up.
We are all collectively fucked up.

I would find it kind of cool if i ever found out my any of my friends were diaper lovers, I would respect their choices.

well i'm not going to risk sharing that shit with my friends. My GF knows because it'd be impossible to hide, and I'm already nervous enough about that.

you guys r fucking sick

hmmm that is a delicious amount of wetness

How's that autism working out newfag? Learn to type full sentences before posting you dumb cunt

I don't get how people can put diapers on that well. Shit looks janky when mommy or I put it on.

Most of my friends are in to weird shit.

I remember one time like, 6 years ago, we all had a get together to have a BBQ on the roof (town apartment)
2 of them go away for a minute, suddenly come back up with gimp suits and dildos. Yep.
Another has a zentai costume.
2 of them are in to trannies.
Several are in to some BDSM of some nature.
I'm a shiny clothes freak (which extends to plastic diapers, the only reason I am here actually)

The only one relatively normal hates sex because his penis is fucking broken and refuses to go see a doctor to get the foreskin stretched, or do it himself.
Any time he has sex it just hurts, so he doesn't do it now.
I say normal, his whole hormone system is also fucked and he is legit autistic. (the high-talent kind at that, dude single-handedly got his networking company well over triple the clients after he joined)

start with the bottom tapes, then stand up, and do up the bottom tapes, then re-adjust bottom ones.

What about all the extra on the top front? And that babbies diaper is put on perfect, stuffer?

We need more diaper threads.

I think he meant bottom first then stand up, do top and readjust bottom.
Also never use babby shit as stuffers unless you cut slits in the bottom.

I got some webms coming

that could either be a very wet diaper or a stuffer.

stuffers are pretty shit when you have a cock and balls tho. really squish your stuff.

It's too bad Kokeo wants a cock and balls. Babby is hot.

Depends on the material, really.
I made some PVC plastic panties with loads of stuffing inside and it feels great.
Well, made, modified 2-color plastic panties.
Opened it up and put soft plastic food bags inside of it for stuffing. Worked really well, much better than fluff.

uh what? are you saying Koneko wants to be a man?

She's very smexy. Absolute top tier.

Pics or it didn't happen

Yeah she got roped in with a sissy a few years back, plus with her dad being a tranny, she decided to flip too. That's why there hasn't been new shit of hers in forever.

Fuck that, it's wrapped around a sex doll with a PVC catsuit locking it in place.
I guess I could get a picture of it as it is on the doll.
Give me a minute.

Here you go. Don't enjoy because they suck! SUCK!

>That's why there hasn't been new shit of hers in forever.
that's untrue; pic related is one of many recent sets with her.

where those webms at user?

He's dead.
Suffocated by an angry beaver.

I made two but they're both to big. Never tried it before tbh.

> Odette is hot and a really nice person.

She's terrible at acting.

Anyone know where the video is?

I honestly can't watch her videos with sound, too much cringe

I don't think I've seen many of hers. Are they that bad?

He voice is really annoying, which is really just more of a bummer than a deal breaker. She also sucks at talking dirty. She has that issue where they clearly don't know where they're going with a sentence and realize it midway through saying it. Videos where she gives head are good because of this issue.

Bump!

keep them tasty nectar filled diapers coming!
i love girls is really full puffy piss filled diapers.

no shitty diapers please just piss filled ones on lovely ladies.

Anybody padded now?

No.

You say that as if DiaperMess isn't fake af

Thank you

Yup! Gonna spend the whole weekend padded :3

scat freaks are what ruin this fetish for so many people. its hot to want to drink a hot girls piss. its fucking vial to eat shit. stay classy shit fags i hope you all get shoved into a shit vacuum truck and die.

Lol funny,

Anyway I'm a bit soggy currently, should probably shower and be productive

Sounds like someone's cranky. Did you mess yourself?

>Implying were eating shit.
>Implying drinking urine is hot.

Nice! What type/brand?

...are they clean? :D

trying to sneese I see.

Nice green txt you sure showed him what for

ok

idk about that user but I'm in abenas right now, ran out of safaris last weekend

Do you like the Abenas or Safaris better?

Ok lads im doing it. Got a shoot with ukdiapergirls coming up. Mostly to see how we get on and stuff because ive never done anything like it

Good luck

Maybe should have went with this one. I know paci in pussy pics were in demand in the last thread