/nzg/ - New Zealand General

/nzg/ - New Zealand General.

Jase and PJ edition.

Jase is Australian

he's ours now

Why are IDs even gone?

Anyone know a good GP in Wellington. I'm looking to get something for my anxiety

Fucking bored in Auckland, anyone want to hang out tomorrow?

Tried again huh?

chillin with da boys

There a NZ discord at all?

any traps in nz?

Probably.

Life sucks.

sometimes . . . but not all the time. That's what you've got to keep telling yourself

What's wrong? :(

anyone here got the nz discord link?

Dunners reporting in, anyone else at unicol here?

what's a discord link?

the invite link. If ya don't know google lol

i googled. it's like a chatroom for gamers?

Hahhahahaaaahah

Just ask the user who fucked a trap last week. Thought it would be hot. Was literally an ugly ass man with long hair an a dick. Although user to his credit got his moneys worth and fucked this dude. Only cost $40 but he got serious case of instant regret. Poor cunt.

Nothing really, life just sucks.

i feel the same way a lot of the time. try to find something to distract you from these feelings! :)

Go to bed everyone, nothing good will happen because you stayed up another hour.

all seems quiet for the moment

Poor guy lol. i wouldn't want to experience that, but i would like a hot feminine trap one time.

definition of the word "trap"

>already in bed
checkmate

Y u got Australia flag?

if you're gonna pay for sex you should at least pay enough for the hot female (male)s. $40 is in that uncanny valley where you're dirty enough to pay for sex but not enough to get anyone worth it.

>try to find something to distract you from these feelings! :)

Working on it.

if this thread was a tank

NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

What's everyone's thoughts on IDBro?

He blamed Sup Forums and all its faggotry.

You don't wanna know mate

$40 bucks is well dodgy. Only prossies that would agree to that price are after an immediate meth fix ffs. I usually pay $120, have a couple of regulars i visit, always have a good time.

TOP ZOZZLE!

the meme, the myth, the legend

oh yea i do, morbid curiosity, pls tell

I'm too new to give an input, but everyone goes on about how great he was. Frankly, I don't believe he even existed and that "IDbro" is a long running inside joke/meme.

Tankbro, you can't have spent all this time on the chans and not know what a trap is. Stop messing with us.

If you really don't know its a guy with tits.

i know wtf a trap is, jesus

what i meant is the ugly guy with hair and a dick is the definition of what a trap is, apologies for not making that clear

We are all good man. I've about seven drinks into the night and kicked my mates out. Brains a little fuzzy so sorry I missed what you were getting at.

kek user. if you look back far enough in the archives, you can find his posts. idbro was defintely "real".

>not a tank
but an actual pump action 40mm grenade launcher, too badass to not post

no sweat bruv, i walked most of the way home up a hill so too tired to make elaborate comments that make more sense than they should... i think

Fuck id rail PJ given half the chance.

Hypothetical question time.

Would you for $10 million dollars, live the next 10 years of your life never going outside a radius of your home for the next ten years?????

I would. Happily. But then I live in chch. If I was in Hamilton or Palmy, shit might be tough.

>Would you for $10 million dollars, live the next 10 years of your life never going outside a 10 km radius of your home?????

Corrected

Resident bong here.
Got my work visa after 7 months of fucking around.

You lot are fucking obsessed with pies, day one on the job a company wide email went out to say that the pie van is outside.

i just joined on in ngaio and its nice but expensive, go to petone if you're cheap u can get like 15-20 a visit but they're all indian

I find her mannerisms fucking weird

oh without doubt, 10km radius is realistically quite a sizable distance

forgot pic

was a cool dude

>a company wide email went out to say that the pie van is outside.

Sounds legit.

And welcome foreignerbro. Keep your hands off our women. Actually you prolly don't want any of our women, all barely 4/10 thinking that wearing puffer jackets makes them legit 10s

Thinking about it- would mean I can't visit my parents which I'm mixed feelings about. No more bbqs or mums roasts.

But for $10 mill I'd get over that.

guess everyones outies tonight then

No interest in the local ladies m8.

Whats the weed situation around here? Legalisation when

I'm not a user. Wouldnt know mate. Happy with my booze. Some faggot here will update you I'm sure.

thread = dead

night folks

Nz threads always die so fast nowadays. Is anyone even on tinychat anymore?

>Happy with my booze
That stuff will kill you, wish I could ditch the stuff.

NZ is the comfiest country I've been to.

Night cunt. Threads always quiet on a Saturday evening. Imma gonna lurk some more in case things liven up.

>NZ is the comfiest country I've been to.
Especially this time of year. Would be looking at snow right now if I stuck my head outside.

I've only seen Wellington really.
Looking forward to exploring both islands.
Where are you, that it's snowing?

Hanmer Springs. Not snowing atm, but the hills are covered and its laying on the ground.

But this town on your list of places to visit. And Kaikoura too, when they finally get it open again.

>Hanmer Springs
>Kaikoura
Both added to the list. Hope to get a motorbike by the summer and get a plan together.

Sounds like a thing to do. Most places on the south island are worth visiting. Collingwood and Takaka are remote AF but there's a big chilled weed scene there so you should be down for that. Also just about every town on the west coast too.

yeah, couple in thread. I see one over on the trap /soc/ thread and Im dating one

1:01