Ruins the show 2bh

ruins the show 2bh

t. autistic autist

Show wasn't good to begin with.

It's for depressed middle-aged stay-at-home moms that are seeking a form of escapism which suits their sparse off hours from a part-time job which is required for them to keep them and their children afloat in their middle-class neighborhood.

>>It's for depressed middle-aged stay-at-home moms that are seeking a form of escapism which suits their sparse off hours from a part-time job which is required for them to keep them and their children afloat in their middle-class neighborhood.
Yeah that's me to a T

adds to the show 2bh

The black kid ruined the show

this. the hype behind this show is overblown. it's average & comfy at best.

No, the nigger ruined the show

You got me mate. I'm a middle aged mother.

Reddit pls go

dumb fredposter...

edgy posts alert!

isn't every tv show aimed to that?

Sure, hype kills most things.
I think it's just because people aren't articulate enough to express how they really feel.

They just say "omg its awesome" or "you've got to watch it"

The show itself isn't very deep. After it was over I didn't feel the need to rewatch it, even though i wanted more.

It did, however, remind me of all of the 80's movies that I grew up on that I loved to death and somehow forgot about.

Something about them, kind of cornbally, dark but fun, always PG-13, back when pg-13 was a thing. Now it's all R or G.

>escapism
>on Sup Forums

Plenty of people on this board have said that they like the show despite it not being a Soprano's tier masterpiece, but people need to ignore that if they want to make pseudo-intelligent edgy cookie-cutter posts every day.

FUCK YOU NIGGER FUCK YOU NIGGER FUCK YOU NIGGER FUCK YOU NIGGER FUCK YOU NIGGER FUCK YOU NIGGER FUCK YOU NIGGER

That's pretty much every show except the IT crowd

>DUSTIN FARTED DUSTIN FARTED PRRRT PRRRT!!!

What did he mean by this?

>Finn gets his own froggo general threads
>Gaten gets shit on him threads

fucking Sup Forums

Little monster is terrifying.