Caught my girlfriends 14yo sister changing on my spy cam. What do? Pic not realted

Caught my girlfriends 14yo sister changing on my spy cam. What do? Pic not realted

Post the pic.

Tell us more. Don't be greedy

This

> distribute cp
> turn self in
> get raped in jail
> kys

Pretty sure OP's looking for a way to legally share it.
Not that I want to see it obviously.
But if anyone wants to tell OP how to do so that would be cool because learning is fun.
I definitely don't want to see it though.

show girlfriend

Say that's not her but someone else who's over 18yo

Lets see your girl friend

Let's see your "girlfriend' ;) wink wink

Forgot to turn my cam off and she came in to change from the pool. Saw everything but her ass.

Prove your a aussie you wing ding cunt

post the video.

someone post a vola

Sorry wrong thread about the aussie thing

I'm not an aussie...

do it

Post the video OP

im sure motherless wont mind the server space it takes up over there

op is to much of pussy

store it in a password-protected .rar with an inconspicuous file name. Be sure to encrypt file names and use a password with like 20 characters.

Start me a vola or post kik and I will

how do i do that

nah better just turn the pic upside-down

Hey op remember that picture of the girl who is 18 plus yeah post it we wanna see it

Post here op
Volafile r/cvrjau4c
Get rid of the spaces

Vola- also add me on kik
Bryangyon

volafile org/r/ cvrn393c

>Pic not realted

then eat shit OP

use it for fap material and thats about it. cant post it on here you'll get perma banned and feds might show up at your house, cant show your girlfriend cause you'll get a slap to the face, i wouldnt confront her because the chances are slim it'll work out in your favor...more than likely she'll tell her sister and you'll be branded a perv along with the slap to the face, even if she likes you chances are you wouldnt be able to get anything out of it because its not like she accidentally sent it to you you peeped and "illegally" took pictures of her. the only thing you can do is save them and use them for fap material...or delete them and nothing gained nothing lost.

delete that shit, not worth going to jail

>What do?

enjoy your lifetime jail, pedo

this is fucking autistic

Uncensore?

totally bait but still, delete it you moron