Give me a chunk of wisdom from your life that will help me get through my depression and social anxiety

Give me a chunk of wisdom from your life that will help me get through my depression and social anxiety

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8GSf5cYCvE
youtu.be/t5qtrhE6Fmg
youtu.be/OTih3fwoA2I?t=17s
youtube.com/watch?v=kgvMpm9z0TI
youtube.com/watch?v=-6ALzUGZsOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've got social anxiety as well, the most i can tell you is to just look at other people, If you look at other people you can tell what they're thinking and it helps shush the paranoid thoughts, just make sure you don't stare.

If you have a headache inject 14 speedball crack pipes

kill yooself

I used to compare myself to others to the point of sickness, so I slowly and steadily began to...not. It's obviously not that simple, but I disciplined myself. Anytime I would compare I'd immediately shut it out with a positive or more unique thought.

Heroin is an extremely healthy drug

Going through something similar right now. What kind of thoughts did you think of?

Can you explain more? Part of my anxiety problem is that I judge people without wanting to and it makes me delusional. I always feel like people are putting on an act (which is partly true) and it makes me nervous because I feel like they could take advantage of me because I'm a nice guy and I can be gullible about things even though I'm constantly skeptical

I'm 100% the same way, except i don't give a shit about judging people because i'm an ass. Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=M8GSf5cYCvE

Life is a video game and the only way to beat the game is to leave the universe. Space age is the end game tier. If you die you will not remember this information and you'll have to restart.

Never place yourself in a position of weakness. You will not find compassion in others. Don't trust anyone blindly, and don't think for a second that they will do anything for you selflessly.

Socializing is based around outdated but still relevant group survival. You being awkward is just a function of your natural place at the low end of the totem pole. You're a genetic failure basically. You really can't change your personality.

You have three options:

1) embrace the fact that you're going to be alone for the rest of your life

2) embrace a role in a social group as the idiot clown

3) kill yourself

This is the best advice you will ever get.

I'll choose the clown

what the fuck is a speedball crack pipe? do you even know how to drug?

Part of me believes this but to sum up all of humanity with a blanket statement doesn't seem rational

if nobody will ever do anything selflessly, then what did you get out of posting and offering your bit of advice?

It also gives me a chance to reflect on things. And words of advice don't cost a thing except for the minute it took me to formulate it.

I spread my ass cheeks before dropping a log because I don't have to wipe as much

Yeah, no, honestly. Come to terms with these as facts. Half the reason I was socially anxious while younger is that I sort of intuitively knew people were out for themselves and that they were capable nasty things because of this. The cruelty of humans is something that I was scared of; consequently I was nervous when around people and found myself attempting to imagine myself a mix of "winning" social interactions and attempting to interpret people's behavior as evidence of their goodwill. Basically I tried to create systems of facts that either made me feel narcissistically victorious or prove humans' goodness. The point being I deluded myself into believing stupid shit to get away from the reality that the poster I replied to eloquently put. The actual facts of the matter of human psychology and socialization were not guiding my thought process. Embrace the selfishness of humans, dont trust anyone.

The selfish urge to communicate something you agree with. I wanted to say "me too".

dont get too caught up in making new friends, making it to a certain mark, or having certain things.

Life goes quick, friends will come and go.

Dont work yourself into the self imprisoned debt of the generation in front of you. Dont buy into the hype that a certain job with a certain pay is going to somehow stop being work at a certain time. Dont buy into the belief that working an extra hour or two a day or saterdays is going to someone buy you into a life you want to lead. All these things do is bring more unhappines.

Buy into the idea that you find a job with the least amount of responsibility you can find that pays the amount of money you need to do some of the thing you want to do.

also, if you're younger than say, 23-25. Dont get to worked up over things, you are still basically going through puberty.

White is right

If you ignore bullies they will not go away
Squash them like insects

I pretty much agree with all of this. I'm 24 and at this point I don't see how I'm going to be happy working any sort of job. I say it's because of my anxiety, but there's just something in me that despises the idea of being forced to do anything and I have an anger problem too which doesn't help.

I just need some discipline or maybe I'll become an alcoholic

though that minute still cost something, and I'm sure that you can reflect without helping someone out, so what do you get out of offering advice?

Do a lot of drugs

youtu.be/t5qtrhE6Fmg
Try this; Listen, understand, absorb and feel good.

an alcohol + angryman = no bueno

see you in the pokey my friend

I kill myself

I'm not a violent person, just angry. Anger is basically just sadness and alcohol is a depressant, so when I'm drunk I'm basically just sad. I've never tried to seriously hurt anyone or myself in anger, I just throw a tantrum like a 2 year old and then regret losing control

youtu.be/OTih3fwoA2I?t=17s

breathe out all the bullshit of the day

Mkay

I wrote this as a 34 year old (sober) alcoholic.

I stopped chasing other people ideas, found a few things I can afford, and have been working towards retirement probably the last 7 or so years.

I still hate my job and going to work, but it pays well enough for so vacation time, health-care, and a pension.

Its easy enough to where I can listen to audiobooks or music while I am working but still do a good job.

I guess what I mean with this is that I found a spot to be a cog in the machine, but only act as that cog for the 40 hours a week I have to act like it. The rest of my life belongs to me. And when you snap yourself out of the rat race that gets push on you in public schools, life can be okay.

I already do and it costs a fortune

Hm. Well, I was exposed to a very manipulative person who was prone to violent tantrum. Eventually, I got big and I learned how to get the faggot all wound up. Then I baited him into attacking me and he is currently serving 3 to 5 because it was his third assault.

When you accept life on lifes terms, stop concerning yourself with the way things "should" be things will start getting easier for you.
You are not entitled to be happy. However, you will find that if you put your efforts into something you can be proud of you will be happy as a byproduct of being a productive, decent human being.

... you're bragging about being a bitch

Try 'Based Zeus' on YouTube, has some sound advice

I want to feel that way too. Thanks for the advice wise user

Then try the linked guided meditation...it works, I promise.
fuck yes...

you won't regret it...fuck yes...

Yeah I mean, I have to imagine you're in your head all day. Try to observe other people behaving similarly and you'll realize how crazy you come off and it will be easier to quell it.

Sounds like it was their fault for letting themselves be in a position to lose control like that. Either way, you're a devilish little user aren't you

Look for ecchi

I'll give it a try

I am in my head all day. The problem is I don't meet many people and not many of them go through what I do. I'll try that though

If it wont matter in 5 years, dont spend more than 5 minutes worrying about it.

OuO

Don't upset your mom coz she'll slap us silly.

Also, don't try to outsmart the chilindrina, or anyone else for that matter.

Not really. I did something about it. I got him put where he belongs. Sorry but if you expected me to face down Ol Yeller and put a cap in my demons like peepaw used to drunkenly tell you on the backporch to stand up for yourself, I'm good. I could have whipped the dude but he would have put me in prison then, because that's how he operates. He plays victim when it's convenient, I saw him do it many times. I outwitted him and I have no regrets as to how I handled it.

Do not think with your dick.

That's funny, I was dating a guy who was addicted to sex and one day i had enough and smacked the shit out of him when he was aggressing after I said no. Now he is in an environment where he can get all the sex he desires and I walked away from him and all his affiliates. \
So, here is my question, why do you get off judging others, and why don't you own up to your own actions while taking responsibility, and why didn't you just walk away, rather than baiting him?

Seeing a reflection of my rough edged behavior always sobers me up a little. It's very surreal when you see yourself in another and say, "I'm like him".

Women are human but also different I think.

is it the Noxplode that makes your face look like that

I don't even understand how you would distill the first two loaded questions out of what I said, but I'll answer the third.

Because fuck him. He was a hostile animal. He put my family and other neighbors in the neighborhood through hell and back. He needed to go. And because revenge is good.

I wish I had a friend like that so we could help each other out. Oh well

I knew a girl who was into BDSM and she blamed her party bruises on a relationship she wasn't happy with...poor fucker lost everything including his friends.

yes really.

you baited violence to get someone put into jail.

you literally played victim because it was more convenient than walking away.

you would have rather played the victim than to stand up for yourself and walk away.

you literally are bragging about being a bitch.

you can sort that out with whatever mental gymnastics you want to, but what you did was a bitch move.

Ehhhhhh I mean I feel justified. I outdid a manipulator at his own game and got a pig back in the pen. People actually like me because of it.

Let me tell you this...woman to woman...you seem like a very angry child. I would recommend therapy and copious amounts of sedatives. I would also wouldn't be proud about bragging on a site like this about being manipulative, probably one of the stupider things you could do in this kind of crowd that already has mixed feelings regarding women. You are kinda making us all look bad...just saying.

"No-one fuckin' cares, so why should you."

This is supose to make you feel better OP, no-one gives a fuck about you, the way you look, who you are, what you say or the things you do.
So don't give a fuck about anyone, do everything for yourself, no-one else, fuck what they think of you.
Look after yourself and people will see it and respect you, the ones that don't, they will be more alpha than you, but, fuck them to.

Good luck cunt.

Even of you move past it, no one will really care anyways. But there is the freedom in it. It's a stray dog freedom but it's freedom

I fought the dude and won when he attacked me. I didn't go limp and let him beat me dipshit. Fuck you and your shit, get out of here. I think you're just like the dude I conned into prison and you don't like the fact that someone stood up to a piece of shit like yourself and did something practical.

Hahahah yeah whatever fucker.

whew, all of this projecting, and you wonder why I call you bitch?

be careful, I won't say it, but woman to woman, just a heads up, someone might say you are starting to go full retard...

Yeah nah I hit a nerve, you don't like the idea of someone doing what I did to someone like you. Peace faggot.

you are fucked if you do
you are fucked if you donĀ“t

>come into thread
>argue with everyone about the points you make
surely, everyone else is wrong, there is no possible way that it is me
>sjw's in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=kgvMpm9z0TI

You and me, brother.

well that was interesting

I like this

Stop taking life seriously.

As soon as you do things that make you happy and healthy, for yourself, everything around you will fall into place.

Be honest and kind and expect to fail and make mistakes.

When you fall, pick yourself up and learn your lesson.

Wish you were good at something? Wish you read more?
Start now. 2 weeks from now you can say you started to change or you can be at this same point kicking yourself for not starting.

Now is the only time you can ever do anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6ALzUGZsOQ

Don't do opiates.

Also, whenever you get cold feet about something you know you should do, say this phrase until you get over your anxiety

It's Nike's: Just Do it.

It's Nike's: JUST DO IT

Don't compare yourself to other people. Your mind will always find a way to bring your esteem down

imagine everyone you see has a clown nose on the tip of their dick and some googly eyes on their balls
if it's a woman, give them a dick and do the same as above

I'm a faggot, I am also a femanon. Would...would you lick my shit? It would be such an honor to learn your skills

In 60 years none of this will matter and many od us will be dead. If you sperg or do something stupid in a social situation it really doesnt matter.
Also never epect much from people. That way you'll never be dissapointed

This is false on so many levels. Yes, most people are selfish prudes that only help to get something in return but there are people who are selfless. Don't just automatically group everyone as selfish cunts friend

I'll try. It's just hard when I'm sober

our lives have many phases. you grow out of them and keep changing as a person. let it happen.

Try to do stuff h00mans like doing, like social interaction and being physically active. Learning how to flirt also makes your life better. Once you know hot to flirt you can charm most women and at least get some extra cred just for knowing how to talk to ladies. That and discard people who add drama to your life, instead surround yourself with people who are happy and learn from them.

Lastly human relationships are usually temporary and they end when one or both parties no longer benefit from it. Accept that as a truth and also accept that you will always meet new people who will make your life richer. Don't get all bitter about it like some anons here. People come and go. And always keep your self-respect. No one will respect you if you can't even respect yourself. Have principles and don't say yes to everything.

Try an existential crisis, the buzz lasts longer. If you view the world as one big theatre based around satire, things can become tragically funny. Makes it easier to accept some things. Because the human condition is one hell of a thing.

Very good advice

True

where did the bait fag go? He/she/it was an entertaining spitfuck.

This, and avoid ppl who are fake with you. Fuck em theyre not better

This. The half wits out there need to be rekt intllectually they might beat u up or w/e but u won

This. Basicly OP need to combine this, with the "ppl arr selfless" and the "bulies fo not ignore u" with each ither and ur on ur way to greatness

Lie.Cheat(but dot get caught obviously) Use people as much as you can to get ahead in life(see the Mcdonalds guy, he stole everythign and fucked the other guys over and thats just one example)
There is no god/hell. You wont go to hell for lying or stealing.
do what you have to do to live a comfortable life.
The saying nice guys finish last is true.
Make your goal in life to be rich enough to be able to buy people.

like this bitch?

Embrace depression and learn not to give a single fuck about anything, death is the next step in life, don't care when, why or how it happens, just wont do it to yourself, enjoy the fun of doing whatever the fuck.

welcome back!

Video games, I play lots of vidya games

You miss out on everything you don't try.
>get out of your comfort zone
there's a reason you feel safe and secure by not doing anything you don't want to do, because you're not making any progress and you're used to being where you are.
Once something new comes along, don't think about it, don't be skeptical, do it, who knows, maybe it'll be something you may like? if you keep doing the same shit over and over then that will be the reason you feel like your life is shit, try something new, its not easy, but take that first step and the rest will 'just happen', it will define you more and help you find yourself, the version of yourself that you might actually like.

Follow that advice if you're unhappy with your life