Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=at0d55iy_Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=l6sWnOsScQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure, you seem cute.

h-hai
What's up?~

same

Are you a gurl or alternatively can speak like a girl?

Waking up to slow raising sun, it's still pretty dark in my room listening to music that is still playing from last night.

27yr old from secrets thread here. Wondering if other user will be in thread too. Would continue discussion

me but the sun has risen, and im chilling on the couch broswing Sup Forums at 120fps , 4k UHD mang, feelsgoobro

same?~

Who knows~

Sounds pretty nice~

Don't know, never went in that thread~

Hey

Anything wrong user?

Hai :3
How are you?~

Not yet no~
Why do you ask?

Im betting its a femboy, but it could be one of those anime ridden femanons

You seemed a bit sad is all

h-how so?

*shrugs*
I'm a cat, it's all you can know for sure~

Not unless you want to discuss therapy and personal issues. This thread might be too light for that

Usually when somebody wants to talk they have something on their mind.

Do you strive to be better everyday?

>Hai :3
>How are you?~

I'm ok, i see you are betetr today

That's a good point I guess~
I mostly wanna talk today cause it's early and I got no one around to chat with right now :3

I personally don't really do the whole listen to someone's life story/help thing, but heh, maybe someone else would in here or another thread~

Good question. Probably... not?

Guess I might be~
How about you tho?~

Hey user, what's the weather like?

Clear skies, not too warm yet. Pretty good weather I'd say. Though I'd really enjoy some rain right now.

>Guess I might be~
>How about you tho?~

I guess im betetr than yesterday, but not too much

Want to switch? We've had way too much rain recently it's annoying.

That's a pretty good start~
What are you up to?

Sure, I love the rain~

>That's a pretty good start~
>What are you up to?

Waiting for the food, what about you?

Ever been to Auckland? because it looks like you'll be coming then!

>New Zealand
Too warm for my tastes.
No thanks~

Listening to music, checking on the thread~
Thinking about what I'm gonna do today~

Thoughts on this kind of music?
> youtube.com/watch?v=at0d55iy_Jw

Sell me your pantsu

Auckland is anything but warm this time of year, I've been freezing my ass off all month.

>Listening to music, checking on the thread~
>Thinking about what I'm gonna do today~
Hug meee!!

>Good question. Probably... not?
Well, if you're already comfortable as is then I say that's good. However, IMO, it's always better to go for gold.

Give him a break man, he wears a chastity cage 24/7. That's devotion.

Sure, how does 5000 bucks for one pair sound? :3

This time of year yes, still too warm the rest of the time~

Sure, *hugs* :3

>Thoughts on this kind of music?
Not my thing at all~
I'm more into metal and... That kind of stuff~
>youtube.com/watch?v=l6sWnOsScQg

>Sure, *hugs* :3
*hugs*

If you don't mind me asking where do you live that is not too warm?

I can't do but 5k, but maybe an ice cream sandwich of your choice?

This seems like a gathering of depressed people.

I'm not qualified to assist, but may be able to. I haven't fleshed out a new identity yet so if you recognize me from anywhere please keep it to yourself.

Who wants to talk?

*braps* :3

Go pro and castrate your balls, op. Be a cat-monk.

Bed is pretty comfy, things are working mostly as intended. I'd say I'm doing alright as is~

n-not my thing at all, so no~

Some place in Europe that's currently way too hot cause of summer~
I need to move to one of those cold countries up North. That sounds fun~

No 5000 bucks, no pantsu~

Hai

There are no girls on Sup Forums.

I'm attracted to traps and femboys but I don't feel gay.

Hai

Strange thing to assume from this thread~

Haiu~
What's up?

You drive a hard bargain. Are you sure there is no jew blood in you?

Im bored, tell me some stories about you :3

You should become a polar scientist! I hear the arctic has some pretty cool labs! (Pun intended)

Hiiii =)

That's easy to explain. And it doesn't require some liberal mind gymnastics to explain it, either.

All labels, names, definitions, and vocabulary that humans use is an attempt to communicate patterns that we find in randomness. We arbitrarily call all things with 3 sides a triangle, but if the sides are a little extra curvy now it suddenly looks more like a circle.

Sexual preference is the same. You have a list of things you like and a list of things you don't like. People then find a labelled list that most closely matches yours and assign that label. Some gay guys like breasts, some straight guys like the look of a penis but don't want to touch one. It sounds like you prefer soft people with petite figures and curves -- regardless of gender. Unless your preference is exclusively for men, you aren't gay. If you can't get turned on by women, then you are gay and denying it won't change that fact.

Hey. Need to talk?

Strange to assume someone will recognize me? I assume that in almost all avatar-based communication threads.

Hello. How are you doing today?

I don't know what is a brap, i am sorry =(

Do you have a bf?

>Hello. How are you doing today?

I'm fine, what about you?=3

I'm 100% positive there is none in me~

y-you're gonna have to be more specific, I'm not really good at coming up with stories to tell people~

Can I just be a polar cat instead? Less work, more cold?

*shrugs*

>Strange to assume someone will recognize me?
Strange to assume this is a gathering of depressed people~

Sure i could have someone to talk for a while c:
Uhm, lets say, whats the funniest stuff that has happened to you?

Describe your dream bf/husbando? I'd love to hear it.

Tell me a story about your butt.

Brap means the noise traps make when they want sex.

That's a thing? Not OP but I never knew this and I'm interested! Where exactly did that originate?

Perhaps I shouldn't have asked such a loaded question, for fear it would be turned around on me.

Emotionally? Fairing well, ups and downs, hopeful, worried
Physically? Tired, a little aroused - but I blame that on just waking up
Historically? A fucking mess
Hormonally? Bitch pills are the worst (Provera) - that shit affects everyone in the house

It was less assumed and more inferred. Depression isn't some magical switch in your brain where up means happy and down means crying. It doesn't require someone to die in your family and it doesn't require chemical imbalance. People have different definitions for depression, which is a tragedy because it prevents objective discussion of it when you never know what it means to the listener.

Although having known two people to suffer from two completely different conditions medically diagnosed as depression, and having suffered with similar symptoms, I think the best definition is the following that I read: Depression is the opposite of gaming.

Gaming is willingly engaging in an activity for the pursuit of goals
Depression is unwillingly doing nothing with no end goal

It's when you sit and stare at your monitor and wonder what the fuck to do with your life because you've gotten bored of the internet. It's when you lie in bed because you don't have work today and you don't have friends to hang out with and you've beaten every video game on your shelf.

Depressed people always seek out others who share their pain. That's what I see here.

Err... funniest thing?~
I-I don't know ;w;
I guess I must've been pretty funny to watch back when I played Starcraft. I'm IdrA reborn.

Nice and cute. And that's about it, it's all I need~

Once upon a time I had a butt. The end.

So how are you doing? Anything in particular you want to discuss?

o-ok so you want sex? >///

I just look at the butt really. Sometimes I feel like an animal in heat when I'm around plump rears. I like petite boys and women, the submissive kind. I don't really care about penises, and that confuses me.

I can't deny it's pretty gay.

So... you want a Chad?

Oh haha, may i know how old are ya? also, do you have any hobbies?

Im doing good, still awake, and uhm, you want a more mainstream talk or a more deep one?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAPFT*

If you don't have a butt anymore, how do you poo? :o

You think too much is what I think :3
No need to make everything so complicated~

a what?

21~
Mostly reading, video games and walking~
How about ya?~

I let the other person deal with it :3

Ok well where are you? Let's cuddle!.. and maybe some more ;)

>Not OP

If you're defining your preferences as gay then worrying you're gay is a tautology. That's like feminists who define "evil" as "being male", then complain that all men are evil.

If you don't like penis and you do like women, I'd say you aren't gay. You just like a nice ass, is all, and don't care who it's on. You also like petite and submissive types, which is a genderless description of a human being.

No reason to feel confused or dislike yourself for that. Just enjoy what you enjoy and keep rocking it.

I joined the conversation because the people here seemed depressed. So as deep as you're willing to share would probably give me the best opportunity to assist.

Not sure if this is in response to my analysis of the thread or in response to my analysis of myself, but thinking is pretty much who I am. And through thinking I've managed to navigate 27 years of life, so I think I'll keep doing it.

Ow youre older than me for 1 year >:c
and uhm, i really like painting walls and such and also airsoft :3

This is a Chad.

You're weird. Doing things on impulse is way more fun than thinking~

y-you literally like to watch paint dry?

I think you missed the part where I said
>cute

That's why I married impulsive. It's a quality that was beaten out of me at a young age so I had to find it elsewhere.

Although pure impulse is dangerous. If you don't think about potential consequences and prepare for them then you'll inevitable find yourself in a worse position later.

Not like that, i meant painting stuff on walls like graffiti i guess, what kind of stuff you like to read? o=

Uhm, well im kind having trouble being motivated to do stuff lately

Post a real life boy you like :3

A Kitty!

Consequences are half the fun. I guess you really are no fun~

I see~
I've been working my way through some stuff by Peter F. Hamilton, probably gonna finish reading that stuff by next week~

Not happening~

Meow?~

A temporary lack of motivation could simply be mental exhaustion. How long has this lasted? And despite the lack of motivation, have you still managed to go through your day and perform regular chores or has your home fallen into disarray?

I'm a real downer. But when shit gets real bad, I'm the one who knows how to clean it up.

It's not an exciting life, but it's an accomplished one. And there's pride in that.

Oh you like spacey sci-fi stuff? o=
you have a cool imagination! :3
Whats the most impulsive think you have done?

Since i started to live alone, i think and rethink about what im gonna do on the day constantly, but if im with someone i just feel relaxed and almost sure about doing anything

You are like a wet towel when it comes to conversation. You just give one word replies with that retarded squiggly line and never contribute anything.

Kill yourself.

Whatcha doing kitty?

*shrugs*

Yeah, really like space a lot, kinda wish I could be up there myself~
Telling you the most impulsive thing I'd probably doxx myself, but let's say I got in trouble with university for it~
What about ya, any love for space/sci-fi? :3

>wet towel
Pretty sure the term is "wet blanket" :3

Music and thread basically~
Waiting for everyone to wake up so I can start my day I guess~
What are you up to?

Pretty much the same thing but with pokemanz instead of music.

ow getting in trouble is no funsies, and yes! i really like spacey stuff, and of course sci fi, i kinda wanted to write a story or something with it but im not good at that.
Have you thought of writing stuff? o=

captcha was skirts, do you use them? :p

That's a very normal part of moving out. Humans are social creatures, and we do everything for social recognition and acceptance. Without anyone to see you, why bathe? Without anyone to share your room, why clean it? Without anyone to cuddle with, why maintain your furniture?

It's a social withdrawal symptom. Although the apparently obvious solution (finding people) is usually the least effective and creates social dependence and addiction. Your better bet is to seek out hobbies and meet people through those. I generally recommend physical activities like dance, martial arts, or skating. Get involved with an activity and you'll stay busy. Staying busy keeps the mind from wandering. As you throw more of yourself into your hobby, you'll leave behind the depression.

Then, one day, something incredible happens: your hobby becomes your social outlet. When you're good enough at something, everyone wants to participate. People ask a good programmer for tips or to make them apps. People ask a good skate boarder to show off his tricks or come ride with them. People ask a good artist to paint something for them.

I'd recommend making friends with a thinker. You won't see their value for years, but one day you'll be in a real bind and they'll be the only one who can help.

It never hurts to have a diverse social group.

I never got into Pokemon~
Playing one of the newer ones or the older stuff?~

>Have you thought of writing stuff
I actually write a lot~
I'm always carrying a notebook and a pen wherever I go.
Takes a while to get half decent at it, you just gotta keep trying~
>skirts, do you use them?
Who knows?~

>making friends with a thinker.
If they're as boring as you, I don't think it's ever gonna work in a friendship with me~

Thats the thing, i dont usually like meeting new people, im a bit of an introvert and not really comfy in crowded places, and i tried to do hobbies that involve interacting with others but i slowly drifted away from those as i didnt feel it was helping me or that i wasnt achieving something, also i am not depressed, because i have what i ideally need to be happy, but for some reason something its missing but i dont feel depressed for it

Thats pretty cool, could i get a sneak peak at one of your writings ? :3

Skirts are comfy, so i think thats a yes cx

Thinkers aren't boring, they just live in their head. All the interesting stuff is locked up. You have to dig for it.

You aren't at fault for refusing to put effort into a friendship that's hard to maintain, but neither is the thinker at fault for being uninteresting at first glance. However your tendency to avoid them perpetuates that uninteresting personality. Opening up is more painful when you're rejected. When no one likes you, it's easier to lock yourself away in your mind and sever ties to others.

Sorry to not continue, but I have a niece I need to visit today so I'm jumping in the shower.

It sounds like you were choosing hobbies based on the people and not the activity. That's the opposite of the goal. Find an activity that you don't need people for.

Maybe start taking Ninjutsu lessons so you can fulfill a childhood dream of becoming a ninja.

Sorry to not continue, but I have a niece I need to visit today so I'm jumping in the shower.

Playing Moon, which is a new one. Got into the old ones waaaay back in the day and have always kept one around since then, despite probably being way too old to play games for 10 year olds. Oh well.

Sure thing! have a nice day with your niece, thanks for taking your time to talk (:

Supposing I ever complete anything and you could read my terrible handwriting, probably one day~

>implying there's such a thing as too old for a game

Fair enough. Games are fun.

ow you dun have anything written down ? well if you ever finish one please have aliens on it! and yes, im sure i could understand your handwriting,
Are you currently studying something?